Media "Representation"

im a girl. i see inspiring characters in media all the time. and some of these happen to be male. i still identity with them and aspire to emulate them in some way. i remember all sorts of moments, before that 13th doctor bullshit, where memorable characters are turned into women and im supposed to cheer it on. whatever. i couldn't possibly care any less.

but what the actual fuck is with all of these people who 'need to see themselves'?
are leftists really that insecure and aimless?
i thought the right was over reacting when they cried about sjws, but it isn't just white liberals who want to 'undermine their privilege'. there are unfuckable, fat, ugly, untalented, ant-social shit-skins who seemingly have no reason to live unless they know that someone cares.

TL:DR; i don't care if characters are white males. why is the left so insecure?

Tits or gtfo first of all

Second of all all leftist "policies", especially when they pertain to some ethnic/minority group, are really fundamentally about tearing down white gentile men as a means of tearing down the civilization as a whole

Tl;dr because those "women" aren't at all interested in good stories or characters, all they want is an end to white male ones existing, which is a dumb way to live your life

(((atheism)))

i heard some weebs like flat-chests so at least i tried

but what will they have after white men? i meant it when i said they were aimless because i can't understand what drives them besides jewish money because most of that goes to the cucked whites

What drives them is different in certain cases
There are deluded ones who think they can bring in some post-scarcity utopia by ending the "patriarchy" others are just bitter and want to lash out at those they perceive to be in power
This creates a conglomerate of interests, so that degenerates in the streets and (((globalists))) with power can team up on certain issues with the unspoken final goal being "end the white man"
I doubt any of them think that far into it because they aren't very thoughtful people to begin with, but that is essentially what is happening

Tits or gtfo

does the left try to repair after eating itself? I've heard of things like intersectionality where they make a system together but they never get along that well and the 'solidarity' doesn't last. some of them just get outed/doxxed if they step out of line but can they forgive?

flat-chests matter

thus is the fundamental flaw in the conglomerate of interests, those who are in it for themselves and their ilk will eventually come into conflict with the (((globalists))) who are in the battle for fleeting monetary gains and such. Most of the time however the conglomerate is too strong, like when rioters in ferguson start turning on the white reporters who work for the establishment they hate, they can't REALLY start killing reporters because they are dependent on them, likewise powerful institutions like (((CNN))) have no choice but to keep the stupid she garbage flowing, they need the viewership to survive

Tl;dr they fight sometimes but they need each other too much to really have at it

How pathetic are these people that they need to see a fake woman on their fake movies to gain some fake confidence that will last only till their next period?

blacks are killing each other at alarming rates and actual africans don't even consider them as africans, so even if they racemix, they'll die off right?? they can not run a state without white men. it'd be worse than their cousins' shitholes

Exactly.

They are not trying to help women. They are trying to destroy men and turn women into miserable cunts.

I forgot to mention in the 1980's they tried to systematically erase male role models.

their period is probably the only reason they leave the comfort of tumblr

in the 80's??? what the fuck

We'll in terms of dying off, homosexuals made a new fatal virus by sheer magnitude of Ass fucking and somehow managed to weasel their way out of that clear attempt by god to "correct" them off the earth, so I wouldn't count on anyone "dying off"
I mean in the African shithole you mention, the birth rate is astounding, people don't just die out because "it makes sense"

In terms of how they think, what the fuck would they know, black peoplemlike colin kapernick, a half white multi millionaire who sucks at his job just because he talks nice to them about slavery. You don't have to tell me blacks can't self govern, but they won't be so easily convinced

Its just one of the many arms of strategy is sexual/cultural warfare: delegitimize the masculine

The masculine in any society represents and maintains the order. Feminism is essentially the ideology of dismantling order

>im a girl
Stopped reading there. Go have children with a white male, thus securing the existence of our people or GTFO.

>TL:DR; i don't care if characters are white males. why is the left so insecure?
It's rather a general attribute of women. Not all women, but women by nature are overwhelmingly followers, not leaders. Hence, they need to "see" someone they can relate to in a position before they will attempt to assume that position of their 'own' volition.

Needless to say, it isn't positive for society.

i need just a few more redpills. i've got a few more years before the perfect time for birthing kids so let me use it to learn.

Yeah, judging by your OP you're probably a teen. You could use some lurking.

nice larp 6/10

>im a girl
stopped reading there

>im a girl

Nobody fucking cares.

we really hate each other too so there's that.

oops.

my school isn't too liberal but people there think Sup Forums is like the dark web but with anime tits

Redpill your fellow students. We need Generation Zyklon stat.

marie curie could neither see polonium, radium, or radiation to begin with.

couple of blacks, they're actually decent
and almost everyone there secretly hates gays/transgenders
after trump was elected some people yelled out 'trump train' in the halls.
but there's still some girls who think blm is good and that abortion should be celebrated

The left is inherently insecure as it's the virtue signal party. Been that ways since at least the 80s-90s onward.

It's a political tactic employed to garnish support from the larger "unwashed masses" of American society. It backfired heavily and that's why Trump is president right now.

Ya, 'Aimless' pretty much hits the nail on the head.
When your only talent is poutrage, it becomes a recurring motif

that's not enough for them