When can we have a 32 county Gaelic Ethno-State?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ireland_(island)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuNHNCAu_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just outbreed the anglos in the north and you'll get it back for free. All you need to do is to make babies.

Surely you're not too dumb for that, right?

invite the diaspora back kike style all shill the idepdence of countries similar to us like west papua nagaland and other christian countries and back christian rebels in different countries
and kick out the muslims

Because Northern Ireland is the whitest part of the United Kingdom and the island of Ireland. If we gave it to you, it would feel the wrath of Muslim immigrants.

Noone wants a united Ireland. We like our free gibs from the UK government in the north and the south don't want to foot the bill to keep us. Honestly the best solution for everyone would be if we just sunk into the sea here it's a shithole that contributes nothing of worth to the world

I am 50, have two children, I am descended from niall, directly, and they won't let me immigrate

disgusting, all while letting sandniggers run wild

Here in Dublin the pakis have taken over :(

just fucking move in then the place is full of illegals and there never deported
that includes foreign wives anchors and larpers

I guarantee if Ireland get the North back they will not spread money equally and they will remain ostracized. Southerners will flood the North and say they can live there, Catholics will immensely bully the protestant north. It will be hell, Ireland do not realise the differences, the financial differences, the religious differences.

part of ww3 agenda we dodged 2 wars but the 3rd one is going to be here they cant leave anything alone and fuck it up

Belfast here,
nope.

Never. They are flooding you with Pakis and Nigerians.

When a third of your flag isn't orange

>invite the diaspora back
please give us New England back

You mean New Ireland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ireland_(island)
its safe enough

bump wheres everyone gone

All in Dublin for the game lad

shit

Reminder to torrent the Gaeilge pack- C0C071E1122C52DCA2889C7DEBDC435BB9D2EECF

An Irish ethno-state must have it's own language.

what am I supposed to do with that code?
I have utorrent

It's the hash you tard

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuNHNCAu_U

How about an Anglo apartheid state with an Anglo ruling class and an Irish slave class? The point would be to re-establish the naturally-ordained supremacy of the Anglo-Saxon race over the British Isles. All niggers and Arabs would go, it would just be you and us. Sounds comfy, right?

>Anecdotes supersede statistics

Northern Ireland is 98.21 white.

What is it with all the silly new-worlders dickriding and LARPing Anglo identity? Can just imagine that pathetic and cringy accent desperately saying "i'm english!!!"

my idea is to bring the Irish who never left to the US and send our degenerate races back the other way

they have no identity, so they desperately grasp for one
I don't blame them, I'd hate to be American

Indeed mate.

God, I love this glorious nation.

We can use belgium, they don't even exist.

S-some of us are expats....

How do you feel about Poles reproducing in your country, user.? Show some respect.

Undercover Jesuit detected.

Is this the Irish NazBol party?

True

Sounds quiet comfy.

>tfw no doggerland

i still think theres lost irish out there somewhere most likely in south america remember we have a great traditions and only 4 million living here on a small island

Why are there no trees on your fucking island?

>far cry primal lol

how many American counties get in it?

Because you cut them down to build a navy, Dad.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

We could just be the military force since we are good at blowing shit sky high....

There's loads of trees here.

>Hetalia LARPing
ewww

>we

it would be easier to build a time machine than to try and do underwater archeology

What?

>we

scots allowed?

there needs to be more research here on the disapora and irish people around the place

areas need more research

;south america
argentina
bolivia
brazil
paraguay
urugay
patagonia
peru
etc

Yeah....americans?

seriously tho Irish have no land army and do you fuckers even have an Air Force?

Do we really need to take in the yanks?

>american flag
I don't get it....

That whole area is a fucking joke and needs to be reclaimed. It's especially bad over on the ormeau road. Filled with chinks and all sorts of shitskins.

> a fucking leaf

Big shock when the next census comes in. We still have time to claim it back though. If enough of the fuckers get burnt out or shot they'll fuck off somewhere else

Just demand they learn Irish to come in. Most of us can't even learn a second language.

do the Irish have any Air Force or land army?

Yes they have both.

>Irish Air Force

We have an army of 10,000 well trained troops and an Air Corp of half a dozen PC-9s, half a dozen Cessnas and other basic surveillance aircraft, half a dozen transport choppers and one or two VIP transport aircraft which double up as air ambulances. Ignore leaf flag.

Irish American here. Can I please join the ethnostate? If my great, great grandpappy hadn't moved out of the country in search of work, I could've been a native Irish. Feels bad, man.

>If my great, great grandpappy hadn't moved out of the country in search of work, I could've been a native Irish.
Your grandpappy could've starved to death or been shot by the British imperialists. And then you still wouldn't have a chance to be Irish.

>Were your other great, great grandfathers Irish? Or your great, great grandmothers? What about your great grandparents, your grandparents and parents?

True enough. I want nothing more than to return to my ethnic homeland, if only for a short while. Yet here I am wagecucking in America. I need some damn money.

Yeah, my father's side is mostly Irish, my mother had some Irish and some Anglo, my dad apparently had a full-blooded cherokee on his side somewhere recently, but I dunno if that influences me to any extent. I got the gift of gab, a love for weather, etc. so I'd consider myself an Irishman over anything else.

>I got the gift of gab, a love for weather,
Yeah, don't even bother going to Ireland. Not even for holidays.

>Gaelic Ethno-State
Never, even if NI joins the South again, due to the multi-culti polices of Ireland. Ireland is forever ruined.

For what reason, leaf?

you cant, the irish are all turbocucked leftists because you desperately want to dissociate yourself from the english

Because you sound like a massive faggot with the "gift of the gab" and "love of the weather" bullshit. Fuck off with your white socks and sandals yank.

>not sitting on a perfect 65 degree day taking in the cool breeze, clear blue sky, and singing of the birds
>not enjoying a good poem

Y'gotta enjoy the little things in life, user.

You're not even a good fucking yank.

I would rather puncture the silence of nature with the sound of high powered ammunition discharging, and that's what most yanks should do in nature too.

most Irish don't give a shit about or actively dislike the Irish language

Being a leaf, I can understand why you're so angry. Must be hard living in cuckland. Not that America isn't cucked, too.

you ever notice how Ireland looks like a baby parrot? The lake is its eye :)

>actively dislike

Show me evidence of this. Evidence other than schoolchildren bitching about their useless classes.

I'm not a leaf. See &

actually being to Ireland. Most think it's stupid, pointless, and a waste of government effort and funding. The only success with Irish has been through the Gaelscoil which is just used by secular middle class Irish

Genetic testing can't differentiate between Irish, Scott's, southern U.K. anglos. You have different cultures but you are the same race.

It is a waste given that their initiatives aren't effective. Maybe people would feel differently if the Irish government made a more aggressive push for adoption of Irish as a daily language.

Ethnicity is different from race.

Never.

The only way you'd have a Gaelic ethnostate is if you genocide the British settlers.
Why do you want the Protestant-majority parts anyway? So it looks better on a map?

Sorry, mate. Anyway, if you ever wanna kick out the shit skins and make Ireland great again, I'll be around.

23andme can't
Ancestry can

I agree ethnicity is different from race. Ethnicity is both racial and cultural.

People associate more with race than ethnicity. See U.S. mongrels who constantly identify as Irish American, German American, polish American.

Race is the more important factor.

>Yank fucking larping

It's no different to gaelic here in Scotland, the Scottish government spends hundreds of thousands putting it on all the road signs and promoting it but only 5% of the pop speak it and nobody cares about learning it. They'd rather learn something useful. English is far more useful on the world stage then a tiny cultic language 99% foreigners have never even heard of. French or Chinese easily takes the second language spot.

>my experience about how retards in the US act is representative of the entire world

Never, you fenian bastard.

forget it. Ireland is lost
once you abandoned the priesthood and listened to American (jew) lies it was all over

If you knew, even slightly, the extent of the suffering thrust upon people by the Catholic church in this country you wouldn't be saying that

Catholicism is part of being Irish.

There is nothing worst than an atheist "Irishman", not even a Protestant.

Cromwell was right in terms of religion.
What if you're an Irishman who realises that the Catholic church is heresy?

>Catholic church is heresy
Spoken like a true heretic.

why is catholicism heresy?

Pavees are purely irish and based. Make them breed like roma gypsies and youll have your all white state soon.

Never, Gaelic is retarded. Ireland is a tiny shitty country with awful weather.

Ireland belongs to the United Kingdom (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland). It's part of the British Isles. Ireland's fate is forever linked with the UK.

fucking keked at the kid

>based
>knackers
Lad, no.