IMPORTANT LEAD: LORETTA LYNCH'S GMA WAS LIZZIE CARLISLE BELL HARRIS

"It seems Loretta Lynch used her deceased grandmother's maiden name of Lizzie Carlisle Bell Harris to form the alias Elizabeth Carlisle."

by u/Ignix

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6rps2t/breaking_did_loretta_lynch_use_an_alias_to/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=jOVX_3gCmkM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m10s
aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality
dailycaller.com/2017/08/05/emails-show-wapo-nyt-reporters-didnt-want-to-cover-clinton-and-lynch-meeting/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/loretta-lynch-pressured-fbi-to-downplay-clinton-email-investigation-comey-says/
twitter.com/KORANISBURNING/status/893730992799830017
search.wikileaks.org/?q=Anna Stolitzka
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51693
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/45364/Anna-J-Stolitzka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok. Convinced.
Great work. Im very convinced the Anwans were being paid to operate off the books virtual internet backroom for politicians and donors. He didn't steal pelosis password. He worked for her and in that email with Pelosi in a meeting he was actually setting up her device for some one on one chat with donors/lobbyists...who knows? Hillary got caught. Obama did it too. He was a community organizer, a loophole in lobbying laws. That's why he shot to stardom so fast. He was dirty to the core. They all are. They all do it. They are all guilty.
That's why nobody talks about the Anwans. They all have secret Anwans themselves.

Bump

BUMP, ignore the Slide threads

Well I believe this
Also how is just making a completely fake name all that difficult ?

Bump

If they all do it, how do we get anything done about it?

Doesn't someone need to do FOIA request for this alias?

What about all the Wikileaks emails. Anyone check that name?

People are simplistic creatures of habit with a need to still "see" themselves in everything including a pseudonym.

What is also evident, is that the political elites are plain stupid and lazy. Recall, Podesta's password was: p@ssw0rd.

There was a few submitted last night by anons when this info broke. Some screenshots were posted of the FOI requests....comments included "Hope I don't get Clinton'd"

First step is to do a FOIA request.
Press coverage would be nice, but a pipe dream.
Spread it on twitter if you've got one, mine was taken away months ago for spreading FACTS about Brian Podesta and Tamera (Evie's Crib) Luzzatto's ties to HRC and the Rockefellers.

kek
Ok, that's good news.

Pseudonyms suggest they knew they were doing wrong, just need to find the "wrong" and how into the bigger puzzle.
These people are smart so they don't get caught for doing something stupid. Ultimately their own arrogance (born out of getting away with it for so long and believing they're above the law) is what gets them caught.
Don't just look at the pseudonyms look at the info shared (when/what and to who)

Agreed, we're just spending time on step one: whether Elizabeth Carlisle is a pseudonym and to whom is it attached. The fact that it is more probably than not Lynch is an important find. Hwv, the FOIA request is a crucial second step.

This pretty much confirms it then. So what is next? Scouring WikiLeaks for any references to "Elizabeth Carlisle"?

Bump

Great job guise !

bump

The name doesn't come up anywhere else, we've already checked. The good thing is that Kim Dot Com tweeted out the findings. Only thing we can hope is that someone like JudicialWatch sees it then files a FOIA request on that email.

Its already gotten some media coverage on The Gateway Pundit. Also, Kim Dot Com tweeted about it yesterday. It might get up to Fox News too. If you go look at the followers of the suspected Lynch twitter account that was found, Sean Hannity is listed. I'm almost certain he's seen it.

Done. The name doesn't come up anywhere else. Next step is hope someone files a FOIA request on those emails.

I checked DNC, HRC, and Podesta leaks for her email pseudonym, with no luck. I didn't search her name yet tho

Checked
TY

BREAKING!

Need to look at info exchanged and compare/link to a plausible/proven timeline of events.
Then check if any of that is referenced to or in a exchange with a potential Pseudonym.
If a Pseudonym was being used then it can be assumed that were concerned enough about the discussion they were having to disguise their name.
Something that seems trivial or innocuous at first glance could be something important/crucial if it can be shown they were actively hiding their identities even whilst talking among themselves.

I think it's less likely to find the name being used than it is to find references to messages/info sent by the name.
Need to invest time into the what and when and not just the who

bump

its AWAN

BINGO!

Bump for great justice. Win so much.

>B-B-BUT OBAMA!!!!
>B-B-BUT HILLARY
>B-B-BUT LYNCH

Now THIS is some desperation. Not even in power and you need to endlessly attack them with baseless accusations. You really think these little distractions are going to take the heat off of Blumf and his Russian financial ties? It won't. Absolutely pathetic.

Baseless accusations? Please listen to the other side for a bit. Fuck... I listen to MSM all the time as well as every other damn alternative and propaganda source of info I can get my hands on. Try expanding your horizons and stop hiding from reality. Join us, man. Do not hide from reality because it scares you.

You're assuming people are interested in protecting Trump over protecting justice.
MSM for the most part only seem to be interested in pursuing justice AGAINST Trump as opposed to pursuing justice FOR the people.

Bumpity bump

... where justice means sedition, defamation, and rumor-mongering.

Oops

Lolllll
>BUMP THIS SHIT

The law and justice, though closely related, aren't the same thing. Sometimes it's necessary to go against the law of the land, especially when it seems intent on protecting the powerful from unethical actions, to see that justice is done.

This an argument that works for both sides, although the MSM, DNC etc only seem comfortable with it as long as it doesn't work against their own interests and lust for power.

*consequences of their* unethical actions

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahauahuauahuehuehueheuehueheueheueheueheu....
>you're DONE,faggot.
How will they ever recover?

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

What do we have here.
>Lizzie
>Carlisle
Checks out. Bump.

The serenity prayer is required after reading you retarded post. Since when was the MSM ever interested in justice? And how can you pursue justice "against" somebody?

Yep. Nothing to see here.

It's cool. But what's the point? Can this Elizabeth Carlyle knowledge be helpful in any way.

What is going on behind that curtain is so corrupt that the politicians can't have or can't convince American citizens set any of these systems up. The politicians have to go outside the walls and bring in individuals who DGAF about our system of government to set this up and where that idea went.

Every single day all major American mainstream media outlets babble factlessly about Donald Trump being KGB. They are very successful with the news-watching low-information public, who analyze nothing, and get their impressions of the world from the apparent overall drift of coverage.
Previous to this, "journalists" outed themselves as state actors -- outside all the normal protections of journalism -- in Syria giving intel to terrorists, in fomenting riots, and in their open advocacy of the fake-refugee crisis. Justice means throwing journalists off the tops of buildings.
Here in Detroit every day for two weeks after the anniversary of the '67 riot, local public radio had apologetics and advocacy explaining how riots are justice and everything was the fault of whites. This is a very interesting idea to put up against the actual timeline of the riot, which consists almost entirely of white elites fretting over doing anything and refusing to commit troops and prematurely declaring everything to be over. It was twelve fucking hours between Michigan Governor Romney first telling the White House he would like some help to LBJ sending it (and then several more before it moved), during which time Romney was told to reformat and resubmit his request to different places several times.

Lynch has always been the Key to bringing down the collusion between the Obama Admin & Clinton Campaign.

[Made threads that relate to it: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

To drop some big Intel on this, several other Obama Admin members used Alias's all the time. Not just Obama & Lynch.

Yep, makes sense. TY

hey so wtf is going on with the jjamess rrothschildd leaks? are we finally about to see a real happening not just a bunch of larp talk on Sup Forums?

kys

Look who woke up???
Whuddup Frank!
Big fan of your Spamposting and proxy work.

Your writing style is the envy of spergs everywhere.

Never change,please never refill your meds

fuck you deep state

I think it shows that where concerned enough about their interactions to use a pseudonym. Just have to work out what concerned them and link it to know events or a plausible/proven timeline.
There's a reason why they didn't want to use their real names and need to concentrate on that, not just the names.

Don't spend it all in one place.

This. Proud americans are painted as redneck, stupid, and anyphobic. Notice how true heroes who uncover truth are treated. You have to truly hate americans to do shit like this. Or be a satanic pedophile, exempt from remorse. Both disgusting.

>the head of fucking DoJ used aliases

Aliases are used almost always to get around laws. Fucking lock her up.

Moar?

I was talking about the 'Elizabeth Carlisle' story. You seem to be really busy so before you spend time trying to figure out if these guys have are all using the same secret formula for selecting their aliases perhaps you should start by reading all the recently released e-mails first because that's how it was discovered that Loretta Lynch is using the alias 'Elizabeth Carlisle'.

You can bet they're all using aliases, Susan Rice, Samathan Power, etc. all of them, but it seems like a waste of time to me to try to detect a pattern to try to guess what aliases they're choosing when it's likely more productive to quickly read the e-mails and look at the names and see which ones seem to be out of place or connected to someone else.

I know, im a fag. Can someone give me a crash course on what gap this fills, basically how this ties into the tarmac meeting and broader corruption.

I suppose it means that the "intent" argument postulated by Comey may come back to bite them in the arse.
It's pretty hard to argue "I unintentionally hid/disguised my name" when discussing things or interacting with people they shouldn't have been.

what the fuck does an alias matter?

If nothing criminal was done than who gives a shit?

>baseless
justice will prevail bitch

make it stop. too many barriers, their becoming brazen naming others in public.

should they harm the others expect ww3, and know that they will not stop. Hundreds of years go by and pass, but this is real close.

I just took two zopiclone (it treats low sperm rate) and now im feeling very sleepy on it, any want to join me for a nap?

bump

at the very least she committed perjury when testifying before congress and claiming to only use official email to conduct official business. go rewatch the video of Gowdy grilling her from last year. the elizabeth carlisle alias was created to avoid FOIA requests. we need to demand emails from the alias to see what she was up to that she didn't want her real name associated with. it's shady af for the AG to be using an alias on government systems to avoid accountability

...or have to explain the use of a pseudonym if they were unintentionally acting in improper/criminal way.

Has trump jr posted it on twitter yet.
Cuz I'm pretty sure the entire planet would implode.

>what the fuck does an alias matter?

To avoid getting caught in the FOIA net. If for example Eric Holder is using the alias 'Paul Thomas' then by requesting the e-mails of Eric Holder chances are you'll miss those of 'Paul Thomas' AKA Eric Holder. I don't see any other reason to use aliases.

>i just did it for funsies. the real questions that need to be asked at this harrowing time are not "why do you like to have a little fun at work, loretta?". no, we need to be asking "how far back and how deep are the connections between trump and putin?"

Not all justice is just.
Mob justice for examble.

Bump
Someone give me a basic rundown

Why would a government official, subject to FOIA, and the US AG (legal arm of law enforcement), use an alias?

It is highly improper and demonstrates a hidden agenda, likely criminal. Hwv, we need to gather evidence first. Step one: track down all aliases.

FOIA request for Elizabeth Carlisle nao!! Let's see what she has been trying to hide.

I'd like to know how many yahoo/google accounts, etc., they're hiding while conducting covert "gov't" business.

Bump for progress

bump for justice

BUMP

short cliffs:
>DOJ records got released this week.
>we found out lynch used an alias to avoid FOIA.
>people trying to figure out why.

long cliffs:
>ACLJ submitted FOIA request to get information about the tarmac meeting between Lynch/Clinton that took place during the election while Hillary was under investigation (and days before Comey gave the "no intent" speech, essentially clearing her).

aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality

>Comey FBI responded to FOIA request in October claiming “No records responsive to your request were located.”

>DOJ released the "non-existent" records this week.

>In the records, it was discovered that AG Lynch colluded with MSM to give (alleged)DNC approved talking points to WaPo and NYT in regards to the Bill Clinton tarmac meeting, politicizing the DOJ/AG. All the talking points were redacted and ACLJ is trying to get them now. liberal MSM was reluctant to cover meeting in the first place.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/05/emails-show-wapo-nyt-reporters-didnt-want-to-cover-clinton-and-lynch-meeting/

>She was already being looked at for telling Comey to use DNC talking points in regards to calling the Clinton investigation a "matter" rather than "investigation"

dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/loretta-lynch-pressured-fbi-to-downplay-clinton-email-investigation-comey-says/

>In the records that were released, her alias "Elizabeth Carlisle" was discovered.

>likely committed perjury in front of congress. start around 1:10 in video of her claiming to conduct official business with official email.

>now we need to find out what business she was conducting with an "unofficial" email and what reasons she would have to avoid FOIA requests as AG by using an alias on government systems

This, we know from Reality Winner's case that the deep state uses TOR to conduct off the record meetings and exchange intel.

DWS alias?

twitter.com/KORANISBURNING/status/893730992799830017

Damn. Thanks

search.wikileaks.org/?q=Anna Stolitzka

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51693

NVM, looks like a real person

THE

SLIDE

HAPPENING

TWENTY-FOUR

SEVEN

What's the process Linkedin uses to verify the identity of their users? Anyone here is on Linkedin?

Anna J Stolitzka
Deputy Scheduler, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL23)

congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/45364/Anna-J-Stolitzka

>This, we know from Reality Winner's case that the deep state uses TOR to conduct off the record meetings and exchange intel.

Has anyone ever found a reference to the TOR network in all the e-mails released by Wikileaks and DCLeaks ?

bump

those people being leaked are too stupid to know what tor is

i don't think there are any, that said, doesn't hurt to check. i doubt it

not to my knowledge

>those people being leaked are too stupid to know what tor is
It's not their job to know, they probably had separate devices all set up for them which ended up being smashed, too bad smashing a phone is not likely to destroy all the data on the flash chips

these people are so high up that they don't even need tor to protect them, because they know they'll be turned a blind eye anyway

they used tor to interface with the brilliant young men and women who would be doing the actual data exfiltration

this is all a matter of fact from the reality winner case, the white house has confirmed as well

of course the cabal thought they'd never be investigated but they still used tor according to the court case against reality winner

That was an email. I'm pretty sure the correct way to do it is via forms online. Can't just send FBI an email of demands.

bump

>loretta lynch
>Sup Forums is unaware of who she is blood related to

Bump

that's pretty uncanny