Trumptards defend this, right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtu.be/JBfDcn9Swh8
ec2instances.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waah don't take breaks on defeating isis you lazy dad figure
>waah stop trying to defeat isis you big meanie

SO MUCH WINNING! I'VE LOST MY HEALTHCARE, NET NEUTRALITY, MY BEST FRIEND GOT DEPORTED, AND MY PRESIDENT WITH A 30% APPROVAL RATE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY COUNTRY! WE'RE WINNING GUYS

How can a misspelled coverage take a holiday? But in all seriousness, I dare you to try to lead the most powerful nation in the world that is currently dealing with many threat internal and external and not get stressed and nead a break.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

>I'VE LOST MY HEALTHCARE, MY BEST FRIEND GOT DEPORTED,

I thought you were supposed to be listing bad things?

Isn't the White House under renovation to the point where he literally can't be inside?

Nigger

youtu.be/JBfDcn9Swh8

Toothpaste

I like how you glossed over net neutrality because you know that shit is indefensible

>my best friend got deported
Why didnt they take you as well?

People do not like to live where they are being monitored and listened to by nefarious cunts.

Have fun, Trump. You deserve it. Cannot imagine the hate you get. Will pray for you.

the only way you could lose your healthcare was if you were a deadbeat that couldn't afford health insurance.
>deportations are bad
no one here but you believes this.
Net neutrality is a lose lose situation.
>(((approval ratings)))
its clear most polls are shit after what happened on Nov 8th

also nut exclusive to trump or republicans

lel

But it's funny though. It's goofy as fuck, Americans support losing their own rights by losing net neutrality. Just wait until Sup Forums is seen as "dangerous" by the sjws and demand that ISPs make it a different higher-paid tier and all the trump supporters here have to pay $20 extra per month just to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>being friends with an illegal

shits a lose lose situation

This guy cheats at golf

take note of the outlets that run shit like this, then find their reporters/contributors/advertisers and contact the advertisers then save the info of those who work at these businesses and post them publicly.
all of this is legal

>buy vpn in other country or use server graciously hosted by other anons with trust that no nefarious shit will take place
>visit Sup Forums.org
>you're routed to nearest anycasted server of cloudflare
>which interestingly isn't in the US and thus is not under US control
>oh wow now you can shitpost for free

It's so fucking funny how you libtards can't think of anything to bitch about than a president taking a vacation.

It's also laughable considering how many vacations Obama took.

I swear, the most fucking retarded people on Earth are liberals.

>big bad billion dollar tech giants mad they have to play by capitalism so they trick their mindless sheep users into thinking the internet needs to be regulated by the federal government filled with idiots who probably use skype

Baaaa baaaaaa

Because they're still fueling up the helicopter.

Conservatards in 2017
>Fucking retarded libs commenting on the time our president takes off. It's not like Trump ever criticized other presidents for taking vacations

Conservatards in 2010
>FUCKING KING NIGGER IS GOING GOLFING AGAIN!!!

>vpn
>free
Not to mention they are blocked on Sup Forums

Shills gonna shill

Link?

>aws
>blocked
and yes, vpns are effectively free. you can even make one yourself.

Who doesn't?

>holiday
>have to completely sweet the WH for "bugs" because America let a nigger live there for 8 years
>leftist too stupid to exercise common sense
Ready to accept you've been brainwashed yet, nigger, or still clinging to your delusional programming?

>Americans need devops skills to shitpost on Sup Forums

The pricing on aws is very complex. You might suddenly rack up more than $20 per month

Net neutrality is communist trash. The government shouldn't regulate everything.

comcast IDF please go

Good form. Looks like he probably got a good bit of bite on that approach shot.

Does anyone know the course? Looks really nice, which means it's probably expensive as hell to play!!

smells like winning to me

>take that, ISIS

atleast he's shooting golf balls at them instead of arming them

>spending tax payer (our money) money on vacations.

>Ripping you off in front of your eyes.

>winning

Nice mental gymnastics you got there libtard.

>Americans need devops skills to shitpost on Sup Forums
that would dramatically increase the quality of posting. ec2 is not hard to manage, if you can handle virtualbox you can handle ec2.

>The pricing on aws is very complex.
ec2instances.info/
doesn't seem too hard to me.

The army could have a hell of a fun time with exploding golf balls. They could literally stand 300 yards away and just crush some hooking and slicing shots into the heart of the battlefield. That would be awesome!!

Just don't shank it.

Covfefe was Trump's code name before he was unmasked illegally - they got the message, you think it's a typo.

4D

>not selling weapons to saudis
>drumpf
choose one

King Nigger was officially not doing anything in office, so he would lie saying he can not, but then he took brakes anyways.

Trump does everything humanly possible and gets cucked be Mccain flipping a vote due to a sadly succesful surgery so he is allowed to take a break

>says the eurotrash who can't say men things on Facebook without going to prison.

Sure kid. Cool story.

COMMIE BASTARD

>can't say men things

can't say men things?

How fucking lazy do you have to be to take a month long vacation 6 months into a new job? Disgraceful.

Yes