Is Judaism the superior religion?

It actually encourages critical and abstract thought, instead of repressing it like many other religions, and focuses on worldly success. Can you really blame them for being successful when their religion and culture themselves basically provide all of the groundwork for it?
Instead of Christianity or Islam, where questioning at all makes you a type of heretic, Judaism is fine with being questioned, and many Jews aren't really religious in the traditional sense at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/mmnhzn.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=me4FqdrmVBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Fuck off.

We need white Judaism, we need to Jew the Jews! But some people tell me that we already have one and it's called Paganism which has racial component to it unlike ((( christianity ))).

Remember, "Racism against fellow Christians of different races is strictly forbidden by the lord and there is nothing such as un-cucked Christianity since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow."

White Talmudism when

Kill yourselves.

>any religion
>being superior to anything

wew lad.

We're already living it :^)

All hail Wodan.

WOTAN MIT UNS

Yes Judaism is supirior to christianity and islam.

However it isnt to European Paganism.

>foreskins are literal currency
>worship volcano god who craves said foreskins
>degeneracy is literally built into talmudic law

Gas yourself, kike

This!

I am pro semite but anti zionist. Got all kinds of respect for the jewish people, but they can fkn stay on the east coast US.

Literally nigger tier post.
Are you a nig anin?

Is this Jazz Jennings as an adult?

She is diabetic thus genetically defective

The fuck are you on about, Herschel? Go be a kike somewhere else

Judaism is indeed superior for non-Jewish people as well. Being Ben Noach I can feel my life changing to the better. Abandoning Christianity was the best choice of my life.

Wonder who is behind this post

He is accusing kikes of being degenerate, while he is their slave. That is like nigs talking about the white devil.

Europeans wont defeat the kikes with sich a retarded atitude

the jews are successful because they have evolved to be smart over more than 2000 years in europe. that's why their religion doesn't have that much to do with it. as even non-obsevant jews are smart and successful.

Those are some heavily airbrushed titties

>Racism against fellow Christians of different races is strictly forbidden by the lord

So what? Christianity is still superior to your LARPaganism. There is no Europe without Christianity just tribes. I would rather let my daughter marry a conservative black Christian man than a Pagan idiot like yourself.

Judaism is not superior to Christianity OP. We white CHRISTIANS are supreme.

NO RELIGION IS SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER!!
WHY??
BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IMPERFECT!!!
IT DOESN'T WORK FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

>not converting to Judaism to stop themselves from Jewing you

Those are some big Jewbs

>Is Judaism the superior religion?

No because nothing worthwhile has Jewish involvement. You'll notice that when Jews become involved in anything they absolute strangle the life out of it for shekels. Still cursed to roam the world looking for their 30 pieces of silver.

Being "Jewish" is really more about being in a ethno-group than a religion as most Jews are secular

Not sure if joke or not but youre right. Also you can get in big trouble in israel for pro-Christian speech.

Judaism is a dead religion. It's more of an Atheistic political organisation that reads the Talmud a bunch and actively undermines anything Christian. Even in the OP it's conceded that they are mostly atheist.

Chew woman/Catholic man is the ultimate redpill

>There is no Europe without Christianity just tribes.
>I would rather let my daughter marry a conservative black Christian man than a Pagan idiot like yourself.

Meme related - christ-kike.jpg
Is there even a difference between Jews and Christians at this point?

Anatolia, the Balkans were ALL White based cultures until Christianity came along. But then again, I have to remind myself that as a religion of slaves, it's not too surprising they got their asses kicked over and over by the Jews and even Muslims.

We are a slave race now. Saying we're the master race is retarded, against observation, and plays into the hands of our (((detractors))) , which is why (((you))) are doing it.

WHITE JIHAD
a.pomf.cat/mmnhzn.webm

Silence, heretic!

Cheating other people is a great way to succeed.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

The real religious jews (haredi) in israel, the ones who actually keep the faith correctly, are massively autistic and hated by non religious jews because they won't join the military, among other reasons. They are not the ones ruling the world. The other branches of judaism are watered down. The reason jews are successful is because they ethnocentrically network, which whites could do if they simply decided to do so. The bitch in you pic is most likely irreligious.

youtube.com/watch?v=me4FqdrmVBs

This user is correct. The 'successful' Jews you see are barely Jewish, their synagogues are little more than networking clubs.

And who is stopping pagans from saving the west ya goofball? There is white separatist christianity by the way, for example in orania south africa. Christianity up until fairly recently was de facto separatist, and still is to a large degree. There are White churches, black churches, latino churches, etc, with negligible mixing, except in cities.

>flag