Soon men will dominate women sports

>be woman athlete
>train hard all your life to achieve your athletic dreams
>go up against 6ft dudes who are much stronger/faster than you and get obliterated
the patriarchy wins again

seriously tho,will the acceptance and promotion of transgenderism be the end of female athletes?
and more importantly, will we see the spread of "trans-phobia" withing the female athletic community?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/rio-olympics-caster-semenya-how-does-testosterone-affect-athletic-performance/
theguardian
archive.is/FXLS4
motherjones
archive.is/UoR5f
youtube.com/watch?v=fSbTRm4OBYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're such a minority though, no way they will fill up the women's teams

I doubt anyone cares about the olympics anymore.

Between the bribes and drug abuse they killed the competition.

People that compete in the Olympics are a minority.

If you let trannys compete as women then the result will be them becoming over represented in these competitions because they know they can win.

>They're such a minority though,
So are Olympic-tier athletes.
> no way they will fill up the women's teams
Watch this space!

>seriously tho,will the acceptance and promotion of transgenderism be the end of female athletes?
Yes. (Well, there'll still be figure skating, synchronized swimming and gymnastics, though, and those were the only decent female sports anyways.)

Do I need to cut off my dick to participate in women's sports? Because I would gladly claim I'm a woman so I could wear something womanly and subject the audience to my cock dangling out as I perform gymnastics, track and field, etc. all while they have to either pretend it doesn't exist or acknowledge my bravery.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>about to hit 40
>would like a gold medal
>training looks like too much work

Women's pro soccer teams practice against male high school teams.
Men will dominate the ranks of "female" sports if this isn't changed.
Personally I don't gaf, but bitches gettin' robbed by their own moronic set of rules.

Valid question

I dont understand concept of female olympics in the first place
Why is it a big deal that some woman is like milionth fastest person on the planet?

to them just saying you're a woman means you are. you don't have to necessarily change anything

You could even be genderfluid and only identify as female in the context of competitive sports.

It affects other competitions. High schools are allowing trans to compete in the gender they feel like, and they win.

wrestling would be the best
Just imagine easily pinning her down with your raging feminine erection

Trannies have ruined the name Chloe forever.

If transgender MTFs get the go-ahead to compete as women in the Olympics they're going to lose a lot of public support and make a lot of enemies. The media will do it's best to spin them as 'brave' trailblazers of progressiveness and give them a bunch of nothing awards but it'll only do harm toward getting the public to accepting them.

Because women can't compete with men, so they make their make a separate competition to try and not feel so inferior, all these trannies just prove how inferior they actually are though

Ironically, old school feminist will hopefully stop this madness
>BASED GERMAINE GREER

Need to promote this under "men are better and stronger women than women". Eventually screeching feminazi will catch on this and a great trans-feminist wars will begun.

>The "Chad Vault"

>raging feminine erection

>be a hormonated man
>still own every female
>b-but she's female

I can't wait to see how this develops.

Some athletic feats are still pretty valid. I respect female athletes or any of them that do some form of fitness beyond 5kg curls

What can women do ok in?
Gymnastics, shooting, swimming Field games aren't bad. lifting and contact sports are a bit silly but still making your body stronger is good

The Paralympics should add a class for them, and they can compete there.

olympics has a globalist agenda, that's why they push this trans stuff, or the Russian athlete doping. Also mayor construction contracts with big international companies.

You don't understand. It won't happen.
It's a cult.

>Equality achieved
>Men Still Winning

When will they get the message?

>have daughter
>make her take male hormone supplements all the way up age 18
>take her off hormones.
>has male level muscle strength, male bone density with female hormone levels
>make her compete
>bring prestige to my non-prestigious family

And the best part is I'll be labelled father of the year for my progressive beliefs in delaying her natural puberty till it was "her choice"

Can't wait to see the womens getting a taste of their own medicine.

An inspiration for cutting off your dick?

women don't watch the olympics, also feminism isn't about women, it's about men -how much rights can we take away from them-, that's where their main focus is.
And they embrace transexuals because that's the way they want men to be.

*can they

They know, deep inside, that mixing men with women is going to get them redpilled very quick.

FURTHER adding proof to the fact that men are better than women at everything, including being women. Why are we so awesome, brehs?

>mfw all men who can't hack it in men's sports will just say they're trannies and go into women's sports and dominate

First, they took women' restrooms, then sports. Women do not have many opportunities in sports - tennis - what else? All these recent trends are very anti-male, but also anti-female. Anti-human, invented by AntiHumans. We'll lose our rights and then our heads.

Sounds like something from one of my Japanese cartoons.

if this is what it takes to kill the women's sports meme, then so be it.

only women's tennis, gymnastics, and ice skating are watchable.

How long before men with wombs eventually beat out real women? How long before real women are obsolete at their one job (giving birth)?

I love this shit

They made them play boys but only younguer than 14. Hmmm I wonder why? Maybe because 3 years later the boy look like this? And that women enter puberty at 11 and boys at 13.

>Paralympics
>Not Special Olympics

Come on, user.

>tfw juwanna Mann would be am oscar contending drama in 2017

Also they cry for Gibs, Real Madrid has to create a team tha no women will support, cuz they never buy the tickets or the shirts or care to watch the games on TV.
Oh no, they expect MEN to pay for all that.

there are feminists who are anti-trans labeled as "TERFS" who see that transwomen are just men who are trying to take over "women spaces"
they are hated by the rest of feminists

>traps will replace women as they go extinct
can't ask for a better future

Women's tennis is already dominated by a man

adult females have the same strenght and physical power than a male preteen.

most female olympic records are in the same range as 13-14 year old boys.

Even second grade males, even with strongen therapy still have higher testosterone rates than pro females.

can't wait until reality make their delusions collapse.

how can a women compete with a gender that has 17 times more testoterone that the most male females at minimal.

can't wait

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery

motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/rio-olympics-caster-semenya-how-does-testosterone-affect-athletic-performance/

Run them through an archive

>theguardian com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
archive.is/FXLS4
>motherjones com/politics/2016/08/rio-olympics-caster-semenya-how-does-testosterone-affect-athletic-performance
archive.is/UoR5f

anzu isn't a trap you double nigger

>Literally allowing people who take PEDs to compete with the opposite gender because muh feels

>even with medical surgery and supressing testosterone surgery is very hard for a male to be lower than 4 in testosterone
>natural females can't go higher than 3
this will end in kek

>still in denial about Anzu's feminine penis

Keep the good work user.

thanks norbot :)

>seriously tho,will the acceptance and promotion of transgenderism be the end of female athletes?

Yes.

It's all just a numbers game. Tranny athletes have so much advantage from having been male it's like putting women athletes on a lifetime of steroid cycles (like the russians did in the 80s).

You can't get around this. Inevitably average and middling male athletes will be among the top tiers when they transition. The longer this goes, the more popular it becomes the more they'll win, until some proportion of women's sports is locked out by all tranny lineups.

God knows what the fuck they can come up with at that point because they've painted themselves into a corner. It's not like they can start a "real women women's competition". Boo! Bigotry!

Absolute top kek, looks like average channer aswell so that means I still have hopes and dreams for my future

Weightlifter Deborah Acason, from the Australian Weightlifting Federation, told 1 News Now she’s concerned about the fairness of Hubbard competing in the women’s division.

“We all deserve to be on an even playing field,” Acason said. “It’s difficult when you believe that you’re not. If it’s not even, why are we doing the sport?”

>men are better at being women than actual women
top lel

This is the best time to live.

is all crashing down.

is like they keep denying race and gender, but is like trying to crash a wall.

It's like that women's mma trans fighter who beats the absolute shit out of women

It's absolutely fucking sickening

Watch this knockout:
youtube.com/watch?v=fSbTRm4OBYU

wtf I love liberalism now.

This is why the Democratic party will not survive the next 40 years and conservatives will grow into ultra powerful leftist killers who literally run death camps for leftists and I will volunteer to work at one without pay

>hate women
>wanna beat the shit outta them
>don't wanna go to jail tho
this is a brilliant idea

>So this is what Deus Ex meant by transhumans

this guy knows whats up

Who cares. Let the trannies ruin female sports.
Eventually this blows up in thier faces.

its like that futurama episode.

Agree and amplify.
Full equality in sports.
No gender segregation.
I'd love to see professional women's teams getting shit on by high school boys teams.

they will since that minority is vastly superior to any other female athlete.

If you put the women with the men they would get destroyed every time.

It's more fair to just let them do their own thing.

A good high school boys' basketball team would beat a WNBA team by 50

Never paid any attention to the Olympics. Have the last few allowed trans to compete as their preferred gender? might watch to see some guy btfo all the women

And the best part is most of them supported this kind of thing, and can't speak out or else they're transphobic, all while men laugh at them.

check first link here

Same shit here with hockey. Look at this 16 year old girl DOMINATING all these 12 year old boys! It's fucking pathetic, especially since amateur boys after puberty destroy even the world's best female hockey players.

i don't think actual female athletes supported this kind of thing. i bet if you ask them they'll be completely against it

fuuuck, we need to find an alpha trany Chad to dominate every womens event for that year

>Be born a man.
>Have dense and strong as fuck bones.
>Years of carrying your heavy manly body carrying your heavier amount of muscles do to expected heavier lifting has made them so.
>Decide to become a woman.
>Get pumped with estrogen, a hormone that is also vital in bone reabsorption and resorption.
>Unlike a woman, you were born a man so your body is accustomed to having lower levels of estrogen.
>The additional amounts of estrogen gives you godly bone structure even better than a normal mans'.

>Use your literally inhumane dense bones to put women in comas and crush their dreams they've dedicated their lives to because you're too pathetic to compete with fellow men.

this is extra good as all the world record holders will now be trannies, and women will never be able to match them in a thousand years and will lose whatever ones they currently hold.

Boxing

This paradox is a god send Sup Forums. You should FULLY support trannies in women's sports.

>trans women are real women!
>women are equal to men!
>sex is a social construct!
>sex isn't biological!
>women are just as capable of serving in the miliatary as men are!
>yay strong female athletes! grrrl power!
>tranny athletes consistly BTFO of the female competitors

When continually made apparent, the tranny paradox will force lefties to change their paradigm. They will either have to concede that sexes are different for biological reason, thus BTFO out of trannies (i.e. their not real women). Or they will continually have to let all female records be taken from them, while congratulating the brave trannies (while knowing their paradigm is a lie).