Sup Forums is predominately INTJ and INTP

>Sup Forums is predominately INTJ and INTP
>these two personality types just so happen to have the highest IQs on average by a significant margin compared to normie-tier personality types

Every time there's an IQ thread on here everyone seems to score +125 and I'm beginning to think those scores are legit. People call bullshit because those scores come from online tests, but all of the evidence seems to indicate that those scores are legit.

Which online IQ tests are legit? Most are obviously bullshit, but it seems like there's no reason why some shouldn't be valid.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/personality-types
us.mensa.org/join/mht/
giqtest.com/
intelligencetest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

125 is top 5%, it's not that unreasonable when you think that the bottom ~30% of people aren't going to come to a website like this and the other 65% aren't going to be bragging about their scores.

IQ tests in general are bullshit, so don't even consider them past a rough guide.

I'm not surprised that Sup Forums has a high IQ. It's a difficult website to get into in the first place, and the people that go beyond lurking have to have some mental ability. Unlike reddit where you can posts some random news article and farm upvote, you actually have to make an interesting post, or at least interesting bait.

That said, I figure most of us are underachievers as well. I aced the SAT and I'm going to a local community college

I was tested by psychologists back when I was in grade-school. They put my IQ at 148.

Online tests usually are over or under that by 10 points, so I don't really know how harshly those should be judged.

Intellect has almost nothing to do with political orientation, though. There are very smart left-wing nutjobs, and there are very fucking stupid Neo-nazis. Generally it has more to do with what an individual perceives should be the goal of a society.

I was tested too, my score was 139 IQ.

Intp permavirgin reporting

I cant speak for everyone but

> I was tested (IQ 137) at age 16
> Wife was sick went to doctors they performed tests and she also got IQ tested (168)

First of all, yes. These online tests are hardly accurate.

Secondly, brainlets who score low generally won't post their results, so the thread ends up with guys circle jerking about their iq

>mfw you realize they are fake tests to improve self esteem for loner socially retarded children.

>Sup Forums is predominantly comprised of the introverted edgelord personality types
shocking

INTJ reporting sir.

>These online tests are hardly accurate.

Sure, but which are accurate? What reason is there that some shouldn't be accurate? If the SAT is basically an IQ test, which isn't interpreted by a psychologist because it's just multiple choice and could easily be administered online (assuming you don't cheat your score is valid), why should I believe that none are valid?

>Secondly, brainlets who score low generally won't post their results, so the thread ends up with guys circle jerking about their iq

I think this is a meme. Brainlets post their scores in most threads.

>so the thread ends up with guys circle jerking about their iq

>just took the test at 16personalities
>INTP-A (Logician)
>tfw my IQ ranges to 110
I am one if the dumber ones here :-(((

INTJ BTFO
More like INTJUST
Lmoa
INTPatrician here

>one if the
I'm sorry for your loss.
[spoiler]not really[/spoiler]

150+ IQ ENTP master race reporting in.

Typing on an old Samsung phone is a shitty feel

Reminds me a lot like MENSA meet ups. Bunch of pretentious faggots.

Redditors please leave.

INTP master race reporting in.
Ready to remove those ESTJ cunts.

ISTP here. Bye guys.

They look like an ethnically diverse group though.

ISTP4life

Having high IQ doesn't mean that you are smart. You can count fast, that's true, but IQ is irrelevant in the whole world understanding department.

I took a mensa test and got 128, but I need to think through it more, I usually try to get done asap. But I must also say that I think there are multiple items that go into an overall intelligence that IQ alone cant do. Ive seen many people that are good at studying books and such, but have no original thought in their head.

for anyone interested this is a great site to test your own personality on.

INTP reporting in.

>white man with small dick and altright beliefs protecting his privilege to be considered smarter than most people
Escapism much?

not true. having a high IQ means you can see patterns. this often result in you being "redpilled"

never been on Reddit...never will

forgot to link the site.....
16personalities.com/personality-types

I really hope I have achieved something in my life before I reach their age and have to join Mensa because I lack any other achievements in life besides having a high IQ.

INTP with a iq of 245 reporting for duty

Anyone sees patterns. It just takes different amounts of times to find them, thus IQ test has time limits.
Also, seeing conspiracy behind every post you don't like is the opposite of smart.

Totally incorrect. Higher IQ will allow you to learn faster. It's true that all you need is 115+ IQ to learn pretty much any profession but having a higher IQ is still a benefit.

>Which online IQ tests are legit? Most are obviously bullshit, but it seems like there's no reason why some shouldn't be valid.
Back to this op question. Anyone fucking answer it?

>allow you to learn faster
>totally incorrect
That implies i said otherwise, but i said exactly that. IQ is not a measure of intellect, it shows how fast you are at learning/applying knowledge. It doesn't disallow you from learning higher level stuff.

INTP master race checking in for fascist ethno revolution

>privilege to be considered smarter than most people

What does this gobbledegook mean?

ENTP 150+ when I was a kid pretty sure I got stupider since then

Is something being lost in translation here? If X can solve the same problem as Y, but in half the time, and using the same tools, then I'm inclined to believe that X is more intelligent.

Took the test early on today, got INTP. Weird coincidence.

I'm a bit above the ideal zone.

Intellect is usually a short form for describing a person's level of intelligence. What you are talking about is knowledge.

You can have knowledgeable morons technically, just as you can have ignorant geniuses

I could see it. INTJ/Ps clutter Sup Forums with typical Sup Forums noise but INFJs and INFPs are the rare ones who get it

I took the actual Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scales a few weeks ago and scored 96th percentile with 126 IQ. I can confirm these sites score me at 126 ± 1 point:

us.mensa.org/join/mht/
> $10 - Actual legit IQ test from one of the most reputable IQ sources of all time — Mensa.

giqtest.com/
> $10 - Full scale test. Gives you an in depth summary at the end.

test.mensa.no
> FREE - Standard progressive matrices test.

intelligencetest.com/
> FREE - Full scale test.

Libs are the quintessential example of being knowledgeable morons.

>6 inch circumference x 9 inch length

lmfao wtf

atleast im rare

ISTP Borderline sociopath autist reporting

kill yourself retard

>you can count fast
fucking Russia man

This reminds me of my boomer dad, fucking pbs documentary tier knowledge but can't make connections between any of these things from history and the way things are today and where they might be headed

Like my Boomer Dad, it's just visual stimuli and immediate gratification. They don't internalise any of the information.

I have a legit 125 iq tested about 8 months ago

INFJ reportin in

What test?

What areas did you score highest/lowest in?

Here's mine:

MBTI is pseudoscience, I hate when people believe this shit. You never get true results on the quiz because you unconsciously/semi-consciously answer the questions according to what group you think you belong to, rather than what you actually are.

tfw part of the entj masterrace

Other mbti types btfo

If your IQ test wasn't a long ass fucking shitshow administered by a professional psychologist over the age of 18 it doesn't count for shit. I got 145 on the elementary school one and 125 FSIQ and mid 130s GAI for the one I took in college as part of an ADHD screening (muh pills). I got a 1510 on the SAT.

INTJ - Was tested as a child and was 136. I'd rather be dumb honestly

SAT doesn't have letter grades

The main issue with being smart is the crippling anxiety, as well as reduced social skills.

do you know how I know that you've never had any friends?

I'm having conflicting results between intj/intp.

I'm interested in history and politics, also electronics engineering and mechanical engineering.

From a young age I needed to understand the internals of how everything worked.
It upset me to have a object near me that I couldn't comprehend.

I also am into physical fitness and genetically athletic and handsome.

This has made me some what of a "austist" though because I find interest in things people could care less about.

I also spend time inventing stuff and researching.
I like to be on my own because I've always felt that my company wasn't intelligent enough.

It's exhausting honestly.

We may not be mathematical logical machines but in my opinion that F gives us more crearivity

couldn't*

Nice, figured out that cure for cancer?

I never had anxiety and my social skills are fine. I just mean when you're dumb you don't give a shit about cultural death or politics. One of my friends only cares where he's getting food next and when he's getting paid for his mindless job. That's it. Ignorance really is bliss

because I would prefer to be dumb? not sure how that helps you figure anything about my social life out

It's OK, the personality test reflects how you view yourself, not what you actually are.

>people can objectively assess themselves
>self-assessments should be taken seriously

>it doesn't disallow you from learning higher level stuff.

I used to believe this. But after tutoring low IQ college students I realized that a standard deviation difference in IQ makes a huge difference in an individual's ability to understand concepts.

I feel like I'll never find a female that I can respect to pass of my genetics let alone hold a conversation with.

Hey, my dad is this type. You're waaaay more integral than you believe. You probably see things rationally and bring people back to reality, no?

We need people like you to stay sane.

Interesting perspective.
Thanks for the input, user.

I suppose I'll try and not take it too seriously.

TFW INTP/ENTP hybrid master race

INTP master race reporting in

Feeling does not affect intelligence negatively as much as extraversion and sensing.
INF types in particular can have great logical skills, but they are just easily affected by their emotions and values when they are in conflict.

like IOTA! i tried to explain to him how the tangle was far superior to blockchain but he couldn't wrap his head around it.

It's not everything, but it's very important.
Kinda like operation speed is important for the performance of a computer.

They come to the site they just don't go into /pol because we look like tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nuts to them.

>not being an INTJ/ISFP master race

I am both creative and a genius.

I switch between intj/intp and i am almost now 45% Extroverted. I now have split personality.

MBTI is feel good garbage and it's not a valid psychological test. Use OCEAN trait psychology instead.

>I just mean when you're dumb you don't give a shit about cultural death or politics
Exactly. Was talking about how I would never want my kid to marry a sandnigger with a friend, and he just parroted the same liberal talking points
>HURR DURR ITS JUST RELIGION
>WHO CARES, AS LONG AS THEY LOVE ONE ANOTHER
Must be nice to be ignorant about the problems facing Western society.

I heard that. I've struggled as a kid to contain my emotions,I suppose I've developed my S a bit

I find that in many cases there's an emotional block. There is nothing too difficult about understand a logical implication. Many people understand it intuitively given the right example. The trouble seems to be a lack of interest, an out of shape/undisciplined mind, and/or anxiety about looking stupid, or symbolic manipulation in general.

That being said, there are some people who are just fucking stupid. But it's rare. In many cases I find it is a lack of self knowledge and a feeling of inferiority that prevents them from seriously applying themselves to mastering some subject. The biggest fallacy I see students succumb to is, "If I can't get it fast enough, then it isn't worth getting". In higher math however (and I imagine most other subjects), "not getting it" just becomes apart of the process. There's so much to "not get" that if you're not comfortable with frustration and confusion, you'll never improve. Most people who discovered the things to learn about went through an extremely long, confusing and frustrating process to divine them.

INTJ, IQ 140, currently a doctor

personality typing is complete unscientific bullshit. iq tests are merely measures of educational application, and also mostly bullshit.

>INTJ 129 IQ master race reporting in

It really is interesting when you think of the psychological demographics of this place. But quite frankly, there isn't this kind of open real intelligent conversation anywhere else on the internet.

Who wants to go to Reddit and read a bunch of upvoted politically correct faggotry?

It's honestly disconcerting that I think Sup Forums is full of retards, then when talking with people in real life I come to realise that the average person is even dumber than that.what hope is there for man?

Actually, none of them are legit!

Oh sweet Scandinavian winter child.

You have no idea how sick this world is. Come, come to America, to experience the asylum by and for the inmates.

there are a ton of dumb people that aren't self-aware. doesn't mean they aren't good people it is what it is

And yet Sup Forums doesn't believe in scientific facts like global warming, round earth, that we landed on the moon, evolution, vaccines, and that fluoride in water helps your teeth.

Those are alternative facts

Fluoride in drinking water. You know, for your teeth.

I personally bought a farm in the woods and live a completely independent life having become wealthy through investing and other ventures. Fuck the world, let it burn.

Liberals are going to be swallowed by the nightmare they created while I'm hanging out on my farm smoking hash not giving a fuck.

>Scandinavia
Akschually, Finland is not a part of Scandinavia.
>come to America
Can I not? I've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums enough to grasp what a sick nation it is.

What good is being good when it amounts to nothing more than doing as you're told and conforming to society?