IT'S HAPPENING!! Sup Forums BEING SUED BY JK ROWLING

Sup Forums to be sued and potentially shut down by JK Rowling due to online harassment and liable.

youtu.be/BbtldrHkHQg

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/BbtldrHkHQg
youtube.com/watch?v=W8QRExBfQhs
youtube.com/watch?v=3HgPCFJL9H4
youtube.com/watch?v=p5rUypc09_A
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
youtu.be/CUj7is_gUnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wayne Lambright video
Use hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/BbtldrHkHQg

fuck you

Cripplechan it is then.

Haha.. wow. This is going to be a huge story.

HAHAHA GET FUCKED WAYNE

Great contribution, leaf.

>Wayne Lambright
No.

British wimmin have huge tits

She's got a nice set of tits desu.

Fuck that hugbox

This HAS to be a gag! Come on man this is tooooo funny man.

The big brown cock of Damascus will defeat her inshallah

We ruined Shia. We can ruin her too.

I would fuck JK Rowling

Haven't they been saying Sup Forums is going to shutdown any minute since Hiroshimoot took over?
Regardless can the Brits realistically sue an American website run by a Japanese national?

jesus christ wayne you've gained like 50lbs

It's not a gag. Sup Forums is going down.

>When she gets counter sued for libel and legal fees

Bitch needs to take a flying leap off a broomstick

user want milkies! Milkies milkies! Mummy please give milkies!

daily reminder that she was once homeless and has mental issues commonly found in homeless people

When does this voldemort finally kill herself?

>muh dik

Doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8QRExBfQhs

youtube.com/watch?v=3HgPCFJL9H4

Hiro is fucked.

>woman
>in UK
>homeless
C'mon

I like how almost every comment is like why not just take a jog bro?

I guess 9gag is the back-up site yeah?

nah, ebaums

kek she doesn't know about the other chans, if she thinks this will make her life easier she's retarded

>white women in UK

>Trying to sue Sup Forums
Yeah, good luck with that.

Will the kikery every fucking end guys???

topkek

She tries this and we'll prove she didn't even write the Harry potter books

That's a real redpill

Lol the guy who shilled himself the whole election trying to undermine trump now teams up with Rowling to sue us. What a total waste of flesh, these are your libertarians.

Dude says you get "punched" on Sup Forums and get into knife fights, here online. They really do take words at physical objects don't they?

>white women in USA

>English 'women'

Also, sage.

What's even worse is the flood of newfags and harry potter faggots that will come here.

Fuck yourself Wayne you autist.

Daily reminder Wayne Lambright is a schizophrenic who was barred from all family gatherings because he was caught trying to molest his nephew

the more you know!

Based
Norge, just want to say that you are the best thing to happen to this bord in a Long time. I mean it too.

Prep your gore and redpill folders
New fags inbound

cant wait for the newscoverage
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M

He also looks fat as shit, must have put on like 50 pounds. He sounds like a faggot too, developing a lisp.

Muster the Shitposters. Assemble the army at Hadrian's wall, as many men as can be found. We have two days. On the third we ride for Scotland and war.

BASED NORWAY

Fuck this slut.

Seems all these britcunts are just major judenSLOOOOTSSSS

Love you NorBro

This is BS but if Sup Forums was taken down the users would just go to another chan when organising raids is not modded. It would actually make organised "harassment" much worse.

Wayne is legitimately insane

hes on a cocktail of anti-psychotics, probably why hes so fat now.

>they even tell people to kill themselves
hehe

So was she really hot when she was younger? I could imagine those big titties swaying as you pound her and she sort of has that face that if you de-aged it I would imagine would be really cute.

That's Wayne Lambright, he's like a tripfag on Sup Forums that tried to get us all to vote for him as president. He made all these videos announcing his candidacy.

You cant libel an entertainer because they are a public figure. It requires a proof of malicious intent, not just that its wrong. People in the public sphere are open to criticism. Guy is legit retarded.

What? Really? Is he a pedo?

Damn titties I want her to slap me in the face with those funbags and call me a bad boy for being in slitherin. Baby needs some fucking milk mama

post your best JK rowling lible

>liable

I have video evidence of jk rowling raping and killing african children. I won't post it because she's a bigot and would shut it down though.

>lible
You mean liable's

Is this guy insane? Does he want her to sue Sup Forums for LIBEL? FUCK!

YES
BREAK THE DAM, LET OCEAN OF PISS FLOOD INTO THE GREAT VAST EXPANSE OF INTERWEBS
SET ME FREE

>69

Its not even funny how hard i'd fuck her dumb retarded brit tits

And so we have another chapter in the ED time honored tradition of:
"Taking down Sup Forums"

She is getting worried. What kinda mess has she gotten herself into.

This right here. I want to be set free.

Dried up whore is desperate for attention.

If youre reading now JK, and I know you are because for whatever reason you've succumbed to digital narcissism - and love it when people cry out against the asanine drivel you put into the forum of public discussion. You are completely blind to the real world around you, and that is sad considering the international sensation you created. Reexamine yourself, look inward and ask yourself: "Is my ideology really progressing society, or is it just making me feel good?"

JK Rowling is spiritually Jewish.

Nice milf cans!

Them titties tho.

>Sup Forums to be sued and potentially shut down by JK Rowling due to online harassment and liable.

we have been waiting for this for long so, just imagine they shut this place down, how wonderful that would be

It's libel.

Shut down JK Rowling! Or just shut all leftist scum and get on with the revolution!

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic, user?

Big if true

>just imagine they shut this place down, how wonderful that would be

Free at last.

That would be awful. Sup Forums is literally my digital home. I wouldn't fit in anywhere else and I fucking hate every other community.

ehhh brehs............

youtu.be/CUj7is_gUnQ

Ironically, she's now Voldermort and we are a rag tag bag of autists.

i would sue her tits

I tried to search for this but first thing I got was her Twitter from Feb.

They are terrified. Sad.

ah-bloo-bloo

What are you talking user, libeling the good name of the UK!

The UK does not have homeless people! They are just not yet aware of various glorious housing subsidies! Or are criminals or mentally depraved!

Things have changed since Mrs Rowling has been in such a situation, and said situation has been mostly, absolutely resolved!

-Ministry of Truth

You're necrophilic, go to the doctor

kek

Ignorant cunts like you are a diamond dozen arpund here. It's liable, user. As in "Sup Forums is liable for damages pertaining to online harassment ". It's a doggy dog world out there and familiarizing yourself with basic law jargon would be a good idea.

there's a silverlining. though I'll just waste more time on 8ch's 10,000 boards

is this all because of that dullest franchise copypasta?

Holy shit, shes a closet slut.
This guy gets it

Hey Dan