Why are women more likely to initiate divorce?

Why are women more likely to initiate divorce?

Other urls found in this thread:

unc.edu/courses/2010fall/econ/586/001/Readings/Brinig.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because for them men are like work tools. You eventually replace it with something better.

because you faggots won't get COMMON LAW MARRIAGES

That's a good shoop but here is the unedited version

Because men aren't being feminist enough, duh.

>Dad's new wife has a better bunda than the coalburner

Poetry

Thank you, leaf

>some leafs are good

>wait until the child gets older and the parents start fighting over money and who is going to pay for what

Won't be no more pictures like that.

This stupid virtue signalling photo shows the following.
>The little girl knows her mom sucks black dick
>She has more than 2 'parents'
>Western civilisation is dysfunctional
>The USA is the source of all this poison

You know what would be nicer for this little girl?
An ordinarily white mom, an ordinary white dad and no stupid virtue signalling photo.
BUT NO THATS NOT PROGRESSIVE ENOUGH IS IT?

Most men would be ashamed of stealing half the property of another person.

Lmao wtf is wrong with white people

Because they will be praised by their feminist friends for being independent and choosing her own way.

because Disney movies tell them marriage is supposed to be all happiness and flowers and if you fight with your spouse that means it's "not meant to be"

You can tell from this pic who's likely to get a 2nd divorce

>Why the fuck is this 'awesome' anyway?
Look at the mess we made of our family! But its ok, now lots of go to her little soccer game wearing stupid virtue signalling shirts!
So it's kind of not a mess, because we are really trying to make it look nice.

>define modern western families in 1 image

>you should learn
learn what?

You don't even need to see his face to know the black dude hates this lame attempt to make the family 'look' functional.
The dumb fucking white women have created this situation, I guarantee it. I also doubt they would do the same for a little boy.

They are favored in divorce court, usually get custody, usually get paid alimony and have a distinct advantage in the sexual market. By simply being a woman there is almost no down side to it for them

I have never seen such a sad display of being a """""""man"""""""""

Challenge the social construct of manhood and leave your child

lel, why did they shoop out the cuck's new girl?

see

I think I would just prefer an ordinarily broken family than this joke where the broken family tries really, really hard to look not broken.

It's all about who is most likely to get the kids. There was a study done on this about 20 years ago, but I can't remember the authors offhand and of course google is making it impossible to search for.

They lose nothing and get everything, why wouldn't they ?

Because its a shill leaf trying to push the BBC narrative. Come on its a fucking leaf, they are pretty fucking stupid and this isnt hard to figure out.... nufag.

I feel bad for the little girl. She knows this isn't normal. I think mommy getting a black dude would be very, very confusing to a little girl.

Found it! Brinig and Allen study:

unc.edu/courses/2010fall/econ/586/001/Readings/Brinig.pdf

but user the broken family is even better than the antiquated "normal" family! More parents = better! :)))))

we get closer to the bottom of the river everyday.
but the river will soon dry and we'll be able to see the light again. i hope so.

Still a cuck for letting a black around his child.

Yeah, it definitely looks like the mom is bigger than the stepmom. Good on the dad for getting a new, in-shape woman.

what is he supposed to do, kill him?

More delusional than men.
Marriage doesn't fit their fantastical expectations.
Disillusionment.
>must be the man's fault

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

The BBC strikes again! How can whitebois compete Sup Forums?

>kill him
Now you're thinking bucko

I bet you dad foots the bill for his daughter's expenses while mommy gets a free ride

No. The west is terminal.

>oh shit that guy called me out, I should have thought about what I was posting before I spoke up
>shit now I'm gonna have to double down and pretend I'm a full on white supremacist even though I have lots of black friends
>well, that's what I get for trying to fit in and be edgy on Sup Forums
>here it goes
>"Now you're thinking bucko"

The little girl gets to listen to mommy fuck her nigger every night while she lays asleep.
Broken families fuck kids up. It's just what happens.

The divorce courts will hand them 50% of whatever their husband owns + make him pay them lifelong alimoney, and if they have kids they'll get child support until those kids are 18 years old.

Divorce is a gold mine for women today and they're too stupid to wonder what they'll do when they're alone in their 50s.

THIS.
Kids know before they get brainwashed by their parents. I remember when my little sister was 3 or 4 my parents tried to get her to invite a black to her birthday party and she threw a temper tantrum and said "I dont want her there. Shes black!". My parents were stunned.

He never should have married a degenerate

>The USA is the source of all this poison
american Jews, any white person who isn't living in San Fran or some equivalent hellhole hates it just as much as you.

Kek. I remember when I was a kid (well I don't really remember, my mom told me about it) that the first time I saw a black person I was shocked and asked my mom, "Is that a gorilla?"
True. He probably didn't have a dad to teach him about things like that. I could've avoided a lot of the mistakes in my early 20s if I'd had, say, ANY SORT OF GUIDANCE WHATSOEVER, but I had no father and a mom who didn't care at all, so I had to fuck up and learn everything myself. I'd bet anything that guy is in a similar boat.

>>The USA is the source of all this poison
Postmodernism was created in Yurope

Because white men have already peaked

The trash that devolve will mate with black men and the few that wish to ascend shall join the japanese

>post something only a leftyfag would post
>defend niggers on /pol
>uses the word 'edgy'
>uses the word 'white supremacist'
leftyfag detected
>pic related is you

You dont belong here.

nigga bout ready to sprint outta there

Yeup, All the Euro's and Aussie's were rocking the we intellectual superiors of the world. How's that working out for yall. So smart and progressive, your getting progressed right out of your own personal rights and countries. Jail for a bacon sandwhich white boy, slap on the wrist for muzzie rapes and assaults. So progressive that's its nonsensical to anyone with a brain and critical thinking.

My dad told me about a time when I was young and asked my dad why there was a monkey on the bus. Even years later him telling me that story had him in tears.

>Why are women more likely to initiate divorce?

"what have you done for me lately?" syndrome

As if Eurocucks weren't one upping us with this garbage from the beginning. It started in Italy and was adopted and gained momentum in France if you've been paying attention you'd know this.

>black man takes on fatherly role to child that his not his own demonstrating family values
>pol thinks it's just another nigger

you guys are the degenerates, niggers will always be niggers without positive reinforcement for regular people who are also black

Because they are already cucking the poor guy behind his back, lined up ready to "initiate" the new relationship straight after the divorce.

Our problems started when we let in (((refugees))) after WWII

Because the west is a police state propped up by cucks that will do anything to appease women. There are a lot of factors, why don't you look into it yourself faggot?sage

All 4 of them are degenerates
The girl will probably grow up to be one too sadly

How are they degenerates? What's more than degenerate than staying in a filed relationship and forcing a child to experience growing up with people who genuinely don't want to be together?

>>The USA is the source of all this poison
>Weimar Germany is the source of all this poison

ftfy

>than staying in a filed relationship
make it work

>my mum left my dad because she wanted to upgrade to a BASED BLACK MAN
nope, you're right. hypergamy and race-mixing are a-ok :^)

>Implying it's even hypergamy, she probably just wanted to taste black dick

That pic every time.

And your answer is because women these days are devoid of loyalty. By their very nature they are silly and foolish creatures with very little critical thinking skill.

I will never get married or trust a woman ever again with anything more dangerous than a ham sandwich.

Why is he a friend with his whore ex-wives' boyfriend? Why is the nigger friends with father? Why is the child there? Literally no self-respect.

It is not hard to control a woman

You god dam motherfuckers. I fucking hate your flag. Every time I see it I think: hmm...am I talking to a spic, a white man, a chink, a nigger? Who knows?
Mexico 25% white 2050 you cunts. BTFO By a resurgent Aztec Empire, that's what the history books will read you fucking losers.

We had to dismantle our white Australia policy because YOUR COUNTRY threatened to sanction us like you did to the South Africans.
YOUR COUNTRY imported it's 'freedom rider' buses to us.
You take responsibility for NOTHING. YOU POISION US ALL WITH YOUR CULTURE AND YOU ENFORCE YOUR RULE OVER US WITH YOUR GOOD-GOY MILITARY.
I fucking hate the USA.

Chances are she was already fucking the nigger long before the divorce. Daddy didn't pay her enough attention or make her feel sexually fulfilled because of his work schedule. That's the case 3/4 times

Have you never been in a relationship? Sometimes it just doesn't work and that's fine but you shouldn't make yourself unhappy for the sake of a child. It's better for a child to grow up in a stable household than to have both of their parents together. Both my parents are divorced and I ended up fine.

Maybe she didn't go for him because he's black but because he's a decent person. There are plenty of white niggers who rank lower than that black guy.

Then she's a fucking degenerate.

Western women think their life should be a fucking Disney cartoon.

Because people who aren't degenerate have stable relationships up until their kids become adults.

>You god dam motherfuckers. I fucking hate your flag. Every time I see it I think: hmm...am I talking to a spic, a white man, a chink, a nigger? Who knows?
Says the guy with criminal and prostitute ancestors

>We had to
>You take responsibility
Why dont you take responsibility for your politicians putting shekels ahead of culture

Maybe he is.
But my main point is that getting a divorce and remarrying while you still have a young child is a fucking awful message.
And maybe he is a decent person, but a lot of black people aren't.

>Sometimes it just doesn't work
You should know this before you get married and have children

4 parents, 1 child. Meanwhile Ahmed down the street has 3 wives and 5 kids each.

Both of the women are down on both knees

You think little Aus with its 16 million Anglos is supposed to somehow overpower Hollywood and American cultural influence?
Your culture literally rapes us and I don't mean that in a good way. We get pozzed weather we like it or not.

These guys get it

>B-but people make bad choices, it's only human. People shouldn't be forced to stay together.

Marriage is a fucking contract and no-fault divorces are a disease of Western society and should not be allowed. Especially when children are involved; it's pretty well known that a divorce is likely to completely fuck up the life of a young child.

>Why are women more likely to initiate divorce?
Because they're likelier to be homebodies.
Too much time alone inflates the ego and skews logical thought.

>no-fault divorces are a disease of Western society and should not be allowed
We are so far beyond that it's not funny. Even if you could eliminate no-fault divorce it would be worthless. The culture as a whole has been ruined.

>The culture as a whole has been ruined.
Do something about it instead of blaming other people

>ever again
How did she hurt you user?

Have you ever had sex or done anything sexual with anyone before?

A lot of black people aren't and that is very true but not one of those black people would ever do something like the guy in that picture. Those type of niggers don't even take care of their own kids let alone someone else's. It does send an awful message but a worse message is intentionally making yourself unhappy and forcing a child to grow up around an unstable relationship.

Example, I dated a girl who was an only child and her parents hated the fuck out of eachother. I could talk about all the crazy and manipulative shit she would pull on people but I'm not here to write a novel. The main thing I took from the whole experience was that children growing up whose role models hate eachother end up degenerates. That is a fact.

Oh this is future pasta right here TY aussie!

>Have you ever had sex or done anything sexual with anyone before?
Yes with my wife
Also nice feminist talking point

You know what I'm trying to do, what 3 years on Sup Forums have taught me? Get as young a girl as possible, one with the least amount of liberal poison in her system, then breed her and live in a tiny town or on a farm away from civilisation.
Everything else is a waste of time.
Like I said the west can't be saved. Europe will go to wer eventually and the USA will balkanize. Just save yourself, one female and your kids. Fuck the rest.

Welfare is the only right answer.

There ya go aussie, save your kids, save your woman, save your family. You'll link up with like minded individuals and senpaitachi if shit ever actually hits the fan. Your rage has brought you clarity my child, praise kek.

All my internets.
Take my fucking sheckles
(((((((((You)))))))))

Shut the fuck up. All you are doing is removing other's choices and speaking for them here. You know nothing. You are nothing.

>what 3 years on Sup Forums have taught me?
>minor redpilling+same will to survive I was born with
Wowee, major changes.

Hence why you either shouldn't have a child if you aren't 100% sure you aren't going to be in a shitty, unstable marriage, or you do your damned well best to work at turning the failing relationship around when you have a child - failing that even hiding it.

The divorce will teach the child that people are disposable, that marriage is pointless, and in this case that black people can be capable parents.

When she's older, hopping from dick to dick because she ends up with a load of black guys this will be a direct result of what the parents have achieved through nothing more than their own self interest.

I know plenty of girls who have had their parents divorce at a young age and all have severe daddy problems. Lack of a biological father fucks girls up no end.

I dated a girl as described and all of her friends were guys, and she thrived off the attention. When I wasn't about, even for only a week, she'd text a whole bunch of other guys: any that would provide her with attention. She even went out clubbing to make out with random guys. Needless to say I cut that shit off ASAP after learning all this.

Your acknowledgement calms my nerves. I'm weary from Sup Forums. I'm going to try to take 6 months off it. I cant get this angry over this bullshit anymore. Going out capped is a nice way to go.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

THAT IS THE PINNACLE OF AWKWARD HOLY SHIT

Because the courts give them everything in the settlement and there is no cultural stigma against divorce.

So a woman can simply get bored with the man who has been loyally providing for her and their family for years, decide that she wants to fuck around and she can leave the husband, but keep the house, the children, and half his wages and when she does her friends and family will likely support the decision.

In contrast the man loses, his house, half his wages, rarely gets to see his children. Beyond that with his wages garnished he stands little chance of being able to rebuild his life and start a new family.

It would seem obvious that divorce is more beneficial to one party than the other.

>tfw you turn gay so women cant use you

Take a break sure, but you can never leave. You are here forever. Working out is also a great way to relieve stress.

>my parents are divorced and I ended up fine

still have to pay taxes and taxes benefit women more than men.

+as a gay person feminists will lump you in the lgbt community and speak in your behalf. they will use your existence as a means for enforcing their ideology.