Tfw far right ethno-nationalist

>tfw far right ethno-nationalist
>tfw also a self-hating Bisexual male

what do? Should I just join the crust left even though i wanna gas em'? Should I just repress it because I've always idolized that traditional white picket fence family ideal

Two options:
a) Kill yourself and go to hell.
b) Accept Christ and fix yourself.

All good you are white

Half-whites need to go

kys

Steal the brown bisexual men from white women.

You'd be solidifying the future of the white race more than most people here.

Half Mexican here, feels good knowing I can infiltrate and pollute your genes undetected

come here you

im considering it lol

I dont think TV should be permitted to feature gay characters or publicly normalize degeneracy, I agree that trannys are mentally ill, and hate jews as much as the next guy.
But something about roughly dominating twinky dudes just really gets me going. Like I know its degenerate but idk its just feels so good

>roughly dominating twinky dudes
Oh ok. That's fine though. That's not gay.

I know what you mean
>I am making this guy act like a bitch
It a dominance thing

Is that quote real?
This could be my redemption
The closest thing to "gay" that I really do is let them rim me sometimes before I fuck them

>Is that quote real?
Of course. It's on an image.
>The closest thing to "gay" that I really do is let them rim me sometimes before I fuck them
As long as it's just to prep you.

It's all the artificial estrogen in the water and the plastics and fucking everything (you get feminized every time you touch receipt paper)

That plus the weight of the sexual frustration brought on by our oversexual society

I know it's hard user. pun semi-intended

you should repress it because there's really no such thing as living as a bisexual. you are going to be a homo and that's it, becase no women is going to be interested in a bisexual. and the homos don't like you either.

>marry a woman
>have a family
>fap to gay shit
""""conservative""""" gays have been doing this for centuries

Is that a guy? If so, there is nothing gay about liking a dude that looks that feminine.

Read about Pim Fortuyn and disregard christian larpers, OP.

Cucknadia is already an ocean of brown, you ain't diluting anything my friend

>Bisexual
The fuck's the problem? Just don't have sex with men.

wrong, other bisexuals will be interested in him

>tfw same

Thing is, relationships with women have left me hating most of them for just how awful they are, but any guys I could meet are degenerate faggots, I doubt I'll ever find a guy who ever has similar ideals.

So I stay silent in the closet with everyone wondering why I'm still single and don't even smash sluts. Welcome to solitude.