Course of Sweden

What is the actual course Sweden. I hear one side, that it is ultimately cucked with immigrant policies and crime. Yet I also hear, that they start to fight against said politics. Especially since their Democratic party is soaring in polls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps&lc=z13cvjxrhuvwtlwig04ce3kyktrxenj5rr00k.1489031903230314
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
feministisktinitiativ.se/
lagen(DOT)nu/1962:700#K6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Statistical_factors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feminist create false rape statistics saying that 1/4 women are raped
>they make it a reality

pottery

>Liberals make their rape statistics come true on accident.
Like pottery.

>their Democratic party is soaring in polls.

u wot m8
we don't have "democrats vs republicans" here.
what are you referring to?

The rate is much higher than that.

Swedish feminists and SJWs actively pressure women to not report rapes because it makes muslims look bad.

Kek

>Sweden now has a rape rate of 53.2 out of 100,000
>One in four Swedish women will be raped

what was your reasoning for bringing up contradictory statistics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats
inform yourself about your country, it's the SD party

>53.2 per 100,000

>1 in 4 will be raped

FAKE MATH
A
K
E

M
A
T
H

Ever heard of projections..
But you are not answering my question

>1 in 4
>53.2 per 100,000
Presuming a 75 year average lifespan and no repeat rapes that's 3990 rapes per 100k, roughly 1 in 25. So how does it go all the way up to 1 in 4?

I don't get SJWmath.

they're not referred to as "the democrats", you fucking retard.
We have Socialdemokraterna as well as Sverigedemokraterna, and none of them are referred to as Demokraterna/the democrats. If any one of them were to be referred to as "the democrats" alone, it would be Socialdemokraterna as they have been the ruling party on and off for decades.

> leaf
"will" is the key word

per 100,000 total population

young women do not make up all of that 100,000

I just made this up but it sounds right so fuck it

Sweden simply must be sacrificed at the altar of multiculturalism as warning to more sane, healthier societies.

The average swedish woman isn't going to live to be 2000 years so that the per year figure catches up to the 1 in 4 statistic you tard. The math just doesn't add up.

if I meant social democrats, I would have said so

Don't even care anymore. This is what they voted for. I'm sure they're enjoying themselves.

refer to

Hold the fuck up

were there even any migrants during 2005-2010 time?
look at pic related (focus on the statistics in blue), all these are recorded far before the migrant crisis retardation

what the hell happened in that time?

>only 1 in 4

Not progressive enough.

Also, internationally they appear to be called "Sweden Democrats", but nice job evading my actual question

fpbp, loving this timeline

>tfw all these cunts lying about rape end up getting raped

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps&lc=z13cvjxrhuvwtlwig04ce3kyktrxenj5rr00k.1489031903230314

Women getting raped on a daily basis from migrants and feminists consider it to be progress.

actually like i said in my other postthis rape epidemic happened way before the syrian migrant bullshit

>>feminist create false rape statistics saying that 1/4 women are raped
>>they make it a reality

Most of the rape in sweden comes from the ways they count it. Sweden went from being the country in Europe with least rape to the country with the most rape in just a single year (in 2005) and the same year they changed the way they counted rape. Feminists have just made their way of making rape statistics into law in sweden

Mass migration has been an issue in Europe since the early 2000's.

Not even Johannesburg townships have 1/4.
This is all people with 65 IQ trying to do stats comparisons on fundamentally different datasets.

But Sweden also started much early with that shit, than the rest of europe

BEPZINKY

>rape increased 500%

Now we know what happens when you have unfiltered immigration from third world countries.

The Swedish Social Democrat Party is literally controlled by crazy feminists who are the epitome of every libtard idea.

This is why women should not be allowed to vote or hold office.

We should give them what they want, if you know what I mean

Well, a 53.2 rapes per 100,000 citizens is 0.053%. Let's assume all rates occur to women for simplicity's sake.

Assuming a 1:1 male/female ratio (very close to the 2016 numbers of 1.01 to 1), a 1/4 rape rate for females would correspond to a 1/4*1/2 = 1/8 = 12.5% rape rate (or 12,500 rapes per 100,000 citizens).

Care to calculate what the increase from 0.053% to 12.5% is?The rape-rate would have to increase by about 240 times to reach the projected numbers.

And that's just mind-bogglingly retarded.

No one in Sweden refers to them in that way.
You are the uneducated one here.

>Also, internationally they appear to be called

... something you weren't aware of at all.

>nice job evading my actual question

Is "What is the actual course Sweden" an actual question?

It's okay, their bracelets will save them.

>redefine sexual assault as cat calling and other bs so you can push your right wing agenda

k

How likely are you to get reported if you rape Swedish women and are white?

But why would they want to purposefully inflate their rape statistics? I thought swedes were proud of living in one of the safest countries in the world.

Dumb cunt

Who gives a fuck. Even the women who get raped don't change how they vote. They deserve it.

Feminism is a rape fetish. Literally everything they do makes sense when you understand this.

THEY HAD IT COMING

NO TEARS SHED ON MY PART

>This is why women should not be allowed to vote or hold office.
This

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

>but muh rape classification and counting excuse

We already know historical stats show (obviously Mudnigger) rapes where already going up exponentially before the change and the MUH COUNTING CHANGED excuse has nothing to do with this explosion of Mudnigger rapes

yet the number still grew bigly after the rapefugees were welcomed

Very likely. Swedish women aren't for us white folk it seems.

That would imply they care about something other than themselves.

>stand in the same province as a woman
>get sued for rape

they forgot the part where 2/3 unconsciously will enjoy it

>raped

They are prouder of being a country where people are discriminated and actions are taken against it. One of their biggest political parties are called (loosely translated) "Feminist Initiative" feministisktinitiativ.se/

Also you can look into its statistic if you care so much, but I chose this image randomly with no deeper meaning.
I am no swede, so I only know they are called internationally, fucktard
Since you finally grasped the actual answer, care to answer

>projection of rapes per woman
>anual rapes per capita population
>communist retards unable to comprehend simple statistics and do simple math

seems like i taught something

Who cares ? These women won't fuck you anyway so let them rot. Swedish men are weak cucks and will be removed from DNA pool. It's just normal Darwinism, weak males gets pushed off the cliff.

Who the hell cares?

more like 1 in 3 young Swedish women, because they're not going to go for the old ones and not other shit skins. Btw have they taken over SA as the rape country of the world?

got any statistics for this? i can't find 2015-16-17 stats

The majority of the Swedish population:
>We do not have a high rape rate, and it's racist to say that immigrants do not rape more than Swedes.

Sup Forums:
>Sweden has a high rape rate, and immigrants rape more than Swedes do.

Me:
>Sweden has a high rape rate because of criminological statistics differences and definitions because of >muh feminism (the true rate rape is just slightly above the European mean), but the immigrants rape more than 5x more than Swedes do - and every single one of them needs to be gassed.

(I am then called a leftist cuckold on Sup Forums

>so I only know they are called internationally, fucktard

But you didn't know that. That's why you referred to them as "their Democratic party". All of our parties are democratic.

>care to answer

The global course is set for complete annihilation of the human race and most other species within decades.

Darwin actually said the strongest race will be outbred by the weaker. He used irishmen and scots as an example.

I accounted for the "per 100,000" statistic in regards to sex. Feel free to point what you believe was incorrect, Hans.

strange that 99% of the rapists are shit skins

reminder that what the feminist swedes say is rape, is fucking nonsense.

staring at a woman is non-physical rape if you ask them. so the numbers are bloated

Staring at women is only rape if you're white

castration might help
at least we'd know who the rapist aren't

>u wot m8
>we don't have "democrats vs republicans" here.
>what are you referring to?

you understood what I said (though I miswrote as democratic) so stop fagging around like you couldn't figure I meant the democrats

>I got raped twice by Muhammad's
>it could have just as much happend to my sister or mother yesterday, more so today or even more likely tommorow
>we need to do something about this

>NO YOU GOT RAPED LAST YEAR! DOESNT COUNT ANYMORE! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND STATS! ZERO RAPES! FAKE NEWS! RURAL RETARDS!
>t. retarded commie

They will not only get raped, they will also give birth because of Christianity.

>like you couldn't figure I meant the democrats

SD or S? Just accept that you were wrong in the way you wrote it. Listen to the Swedes

Sure... I dunno about that, but I do know that sweden went from being the country with least rape to the country with most rape by changing the definition of rape and the way that it is counted.

Yes, staring at women is SOCIALLY counted as rape, but that is not included in the rape statistics. But a lot of crazy shit are counted as rape.
For example if a woman agrees to sex, says YES enthusiastically has sex, then later she regrets it then that might be rape because it is implicit that there was coercion involved even if she was not aware of it at the time. And technically men can get in trouble for that as well

>muh feminist Swedish laws
That is fucking BS, I am reading them right now and they're basically the same as in any other western country.

translated with Google

"1. Anyone who, through abuse or otherwise by force or by threatening a criminal offense, forces a person to intercourse or to undertake or withstand another sexual act which, in view of the seriousness of the violation, is comparable to intercourse, convicted of rape to imprisonment for at least two And no more than six years.

The same applies to the person who carries out sexual intercourse or sexual act which, according to the first paragraph, is comparable to sexual intercourse by unauthorized use of the person due to unconsciousness, sleep, serious fear, intoxication or other drug influence, illness, bodily injury or mental disorder or Otherwise, given the circumstances, there is a particularly vulnerable situation.

Is a crime referred to in the first or second paragraph in view of the circumstances of the crime to be regarded as less serious, convicted of rape to imprisonment for a maximum of four years.

Are crimes referred to in the first or second paragraph to be considered gross, convicted of gross rape in prison for a minimum of four and a maximum of 10 years. In assessing whether the crime is gross, particular consideration should be given to whether the violence or the threat was of a particularly serious nature or if more than one was abused by the victim or otherwise participated in the abuse or the offender in consideration of the approach or otherwise demonstrated special ruthlessness or roughness."

This is just your standard law regarding rape, just compare it with the law in your own country.

>another EU legal political party
>another democratic party
>another legal elections soaked in EU law
And the clock will be ticking in 8 years from now like today, only that Sweden will be 50% white then.

Seems like you have a reading disability, if you can't grasp what I wrote.

> Listen to the Swedes
No I won't let Ahmed rape me

>I just made this up but it sounds right so fuck it
This should be the official slogan of Sup Forums.

cont

"2. Anyone who, by means of unlawful compulsion, otherwise than referred to in Section 1, first paragraph, may impose or impose a sexual act on conviction for sexual imprisonment for up to two years.

The same applies to the person who carries out a sexual act other than that referred to in Section 1, second paragraph, with a person under the conditions otherwise stated therein.

If a crime referred to in the first or second paragraph is deemed to be gross, convicted of gross sexual assault to imprisonment for at least six months and not more than six years. In assessing whether the crime is gross, particular consideration should be given if more than one defrauded the victim or otherwise participated in the abuse or if the offender otherwise showed particular ruthlessness or cruelty."

again more standard stuff

>Rape
OH no, just put on a fuckings burqa and no one will try to touch you.
Wearing a burqa is feminism
>Men won't stare at you
>Destroys the patriarchy
>No one will rape you
>Won't be seen as a sex symbol
Buy a burqa for your wife, sister, friend, mom or aunt today

they deserve worse. i feel nothing for them any more.

kek let it burn

genocide of the native populous and swedish identity.

calm down satan

>Me:
>>Sweden has a high rape rate because of criminological statistics differences and definitions because of >muh feminism (the true rate rape is just slightly above the European mean), but the immigrants rape more than 5x more than Swedes do - and every single one of them needs to be gassed.

That is fucking BS. Your laws are standard compared to other western laws.
See
and
lagen(DOT)nu/1962:700#K6

>(I am then called a leftist cuckold on Sup Forums
This is a board on Sup Forums,most people calling you a cuck here is a pathetic beta virgin

>im using the popular retarded commie tard "muh counting excuse" that bears no relevance after people point out actual statistics proving mudnigger rape epidemics
>commie excuse has been debunked times and times again
>pol calls it out
>b-but im on your side kuffar! did you see how i said muh feminists counting you are like so unreasonable :^)

>be retarded
>makes claims projections are wrong
>called out as retard
>does retarded napkin calculations
>hurr look im retarded therefore their numbers are wrong
>called out as retard
>n-no you point out where Im wrong!
Not how it works tard. You have to point out their error in the calculations not your own flawed ones.

I can see the hand of your property

>some gooks larping as trump cucks look like leftycucks!
>Sup Forums BTFO!
top kek

OMG Sweden are fucking faggots that love to see their sisters raped.

What fucking nigger lovers.

Why would you even defend your shitty little fag country.. Really hope this is bait

who rares.

""""rape""""

yeah, sure gonna believe a woman nowadays ...

>that level of English in every post
>complains about reading comprehension in others

There are extreme differences in how the laws are applied, given the feminist tendencies of our politicians, judges, juries, and overall population.
Since I can't write everything, just take a glance at:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Statistical_factors
(and legal factors, et c)

First part, not an argument.

Second part:
>You have to point out their error in the calculations not your own flawed ones.

Yes. That's my point. I didn't do any miscalculations. It's basic math.

Feel free to point out where I've defended Sweden. Quote the text.

> rape accusations are totally believable in the officially feminist cuntry on the planet
t.Retard

> complaining about my simple english
tell me again, why you have problems understanding me then

.2 per 100,000 annually
in 4 will be raped lifetime estimate
LEAF MATH
E
A
F

MATH

Because you referred to the [Swedish Democrats/Sweden Democrats] as "their democratic party". Socialdemokraterna would be that party, if any. "The national party" would rather be referring to SD.

They are just trying to prove white man is wrong, because when white man dies out, then they will be ultimately right.

As I said I miswrote it, but the fact that you later referred to this ominous party as "democrats" yourself shows, that you are shitting yourself over nothing.

Socialdemokraterna would be the reasonable assumption, not SD.

Why aren't they sending in 10x the police to fucking smash this problem instead of letting it become lawless? It would be racist, because they're mostly shitskins?

Sweden has problems like you wouldn't believe. Big problems.

How many are going to be raped more than once?

S = Social Democratics
SD = Social Democrats
We agree on that simple translation ?

Since I (mis)wrote democratic, S could be assumed.
Yet you mix "democratic" and "democrats" yourself, so this can't be that big of an issue to you.

>This video is not available in your country