Does anyone on Sup Forums actually pay a tv license?

Does anyone on Sup Forums actually pay a tv license?

Justify yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM
theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/10/are-british-schools-supporting-trans-students-share-your-stories
archive.is/F5Zr2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello mr bbc

From what I understand, cant you just tell them to fuck off?

Yes I pay! I love my children watching cbeebies! Its full of multicultural programs to brainwash my kids, look up a programme called My Family every single week its has a coalburner family in it!

>watching the electric jew

nope

I aim to never pay it in my entire life.

I do, there are still interesting non cucked history and science programmes on BBC4

Does anyone fly the jack anymore?

I have reported your IP to the British authorities

PAY

I pay £80 a month to watch Top Gear

I stopped paying it last year, honestly was scared of TV Licensing nonces harassing me after seeing youtube videos of them invading peoples houses to perform ridiculous checks on their tellies. Glad I did it though, saves a bit of money and I stopped funding the BBC.

I thought that show was all white and ended like 10 years ago

If you only want a TV for video games do you need a license?

I pay direct tv like $180 a month.

who even watches the tv jew anymore?

>tv license

Britbros, here's a suggestion.

Every person registered with a residence in germany has to pay 17,50€ per month to pay for the state media.

Its called "Rundfunkbeitrag" (broadcast contribution). We literally have to pay for the propaganda they force on us.

all that orwellian shit being tested in the uk is coming soon to all of our western countries. the uk is just the canary in the coal mine. already cameras are being installed across north america, already facial recognition ai is being applied to englands cameras. when the tools are in place the hammer will come down.

we are all fucked

I don't even pay to watch movies.

ah yes, the pedo and paki network

Yeah but eventually they'll bust you watching TV and you'll get a criminal conviction.

why haven't computers that allow Linux installations been made illegal yet? they're only used by criminals to steal copyrighted movies and music.

is it the fees or the conviction you are worried about?

If you don't watch TV at all yes, if you do watch TV they will assrape you with the full backing of the police.

Hahahaha! ALL Wastern countries??? NOT America! WE HAVE GUNS.. WE WONT LET THAT HAPPEN.

>history and science
>non cucked
You're getting the jewpilled version of each.

did you remove it?

What if you watch tv in the basement and never let them see it?

I don't steal or pirate. I'm a developer. Doing what I do on Windows is a nightmare.

You fund the BBC with your license fee. The BBC is an organization that supports and harbors pedos. Moreover, the BBC wastes around 25% of its budget on the anti UK shitshow that is Eurovision.

You have to pay a license to own a tv? Sounds pretty cuckold desu

>Does anyone on Sup Forums actually pay a tv license?
No.
I literally severed and plastered over the coaxial when I moved into my flat. I barely even use amazon/netflix 2bh, YouTube is my main source of media I guess

Fuck no, and I don't watch BBC propaganda either.
TV's get everything over the web, don't receive live broadcasts.

I should have reworded that. is the conviction worse than the money they charge you for not paying the fees? here in america your permanent record dictates the future you will be allowed to have, good companies will do a background check on you to see if you have a criminal record.

Honestly I'm about to contact them for a refund and never pay again.

I don't consume BBC content or watch live TV

No

No but you have to give ID (name and address) when you buy anything capable of receiving TV
lol

>Paying a TV License after based Tony Rooke outed them for what they were

Do Amazon or Ebay forward that info on? I doubt it.

>TV's get everything over the web

I dont own a tv
I dont have sky
I do however have a fucking massive flatscreen monitor plugged into a sff pc
Bbc btfo

>Implying I consume BBC/Channel 4/ITV content.

>to own a tv

No

I pay my TV licence because I'm not a freeriding nog, and the BBC is much more impartial than other news sources.

>Channel 4/ITV content

You can consume those without a licence (just not live)

FUCK OFF YENTOB!

I detest how our country hasn't realised how Orwellian our fucking government is.

They're aware they just don't care, thats what makes me angriest

>paying for tv
HAHAHAH AHH AHAHAHAHA

Also the classic "well if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear!"

Yes, I love quality content the BBC has to offer!

youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM

How do they know if you are watching?

But Channel 4 is degenerate.

They don't.
If you have a TV that can get channels you have to pay.

If you have a monitor for your PC you don't, unless you have a TV card or something. Internet radio and streams are fine too, else they'd be able to force everyone with an internet connection to pay up.

At least that's how it works in Austria.

>"If the government have nothing to fear why are they scared of an armed populace?"
>"OH SO YOU'RE A GUN NUT WHO WANTS IT TO BE LIKE AMERICA WITH SCHOOL SHOOTINGS EVERY DAY! FUCKING RACIST!"

Unironically every time.

while looking for the CBBC program about tranny fishing license rights or whatever, i found a guardian survey about trannies in school for us to "answer truthfully" like the good progressive people we are

theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/10/are-british-schools-supporting-trans-students-share-your-stories

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/F5Zr2

i don't think the survey is going to work on an archived page brobot

Last I checked they changed it to "Any device capable of watching iplayer"

Fucking BASED Norway

I haven't watched TV in over a decade. I think that's why I'm not as open to bullshit as other people.

As for the TV-license I got out of that by physically removing any antennas connected to my home, and having a guy from the company inspect it to see that I can't get TV at all.

Been like that for many years.

What about the commercial brakes every 10-15 minutes? That shit will make you into a numb retard.

>BBC
>Advertisements

Their aren't any, it's the one thing the BBC gets right

Don't open your door. Always engage door knockers through a window first. According to British law opening your door is an implied invitation for them to enter your home. We're a completely fucked nation.

I'm American, the fuck is a TV license?

NRK (our version of BBC) tried to threaten me into paying a license some 5 years ago because I had bought a computer in a local shop. Haven't watched their jihadi jizz guzzling propaganda since the 90s.

Buy used on eBay or proxyfag via a friend on Amazon if you think Amazon is going to give your info to them. They're not even an official government body.

I always thought BBC meant something else.. Like I said, I haven't watched TV for over 10 years.

>name of caller
>Mr Hakim
Your new rulers don't like you flying the flag of your nation huh? What a shame.

Our national TV-station just hired a 'Diversity consultant' for the low low wage of 2 million a year. That's more than the prime minister earns and for what? Giving advice on how to (((diversify))) the network. Meaning, how to hire less straight white males.

Got any sources on that, Torben?

You only need a TV license if you receive live broadcasts.

I watch Netflix and play vidya on my non-freeview enabled TV and can tell the TV licensers to fuck right off.

I live in a liberal shit hole area and I see Union Jacks and St George's Cross flags all over the place, especially during a major football event. Not sure what the context is in that picture but it's definitely not the norm. If you own your property it's not against the law to fly a flag out a window.

>I always thought BBC meant something else

BIG
BRITISH
COCK

Your women gonna get anglo'd

Nice comeback, Nigel! :p

>I always thought BBC meant something else
It does in Sweden.

This shit is so fucking bizarre. I know the government spies on us but the way you guys parade it makes it ten times more unsettling. Like they know you can't do anything about it so they dont care if you know.

Can confirm dis faggotry. Shame I'm already not paying Media-license. Would have felt so good to cancel it.

Pay it, but don't watch tv at all, listen to radio couple times a year, only live thing i watch on the regular is various 24/7 news streams when a happening occurs.
But i do download a metric shiton of shows, and not paying the licence involves possibly being randomly raided, so....

It's all over the news. Luckily. It's such a big fuck up that they couldn't hide it.

They are trying to spin it into being only bad because they paid such a high wage and not because they hired a fucking 'diversity consultant'. Which is what I am the most offended by.

The best part?
Both the current administration and the new diversity consultant(who used to be part of the old administration) are all Jews and look totally like each other. So much for 'diversity', huh?

My grandpa likes soccer.

They mainly get single mothers. There is no real authority and they use a shitty agency. Mine spotted me and did a comedy double take. I guess you only get in trouble if you aren't a dead ringer for Frankensteins monster. Good to be a big ugly cunt sometimes.

I don't. I don't have a TV.

Holy shit.. You hear the stories about the Jews, but you never think it is this spot on.. Fucking kikes!

>buying a TV
>m8 u boi'in a teevee loicense with at?
>no I'm just going to use it to play video games
>alarm goes off
>culturally diverse police squad shows up
>oi bruv come with us
>as they're moving to arrest me Big Ben strikes 9
>everyone around me counting bongs on their fingers
>run for it
>police give chase yelling "prisner it be 9 bongers"

>You have to pay a license to own a tv? Sounds pretty cuckold desu
You have to pay for a wall that you don't want? Sounds pretty cuckold desu

Couldn't you just by a monitor, something without the tuner and avoid the database?

You can in Norway. You can also get that tuner thing removed after the fact and not have to pay anything.

I have a huge TV that I use as a monitor for watching movies, and I don't pay a license because of that.

Thanks for the info.

Do TV liscenes include all the channels or do you still have buy packages to get more channels?

You still have to buy packages

In Norway a TV-license only includes two channels (state owned). Those are NRK1 and NRK2 (short for "Norsk rikskringkasting" or "Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation").

If you want any other channels, you'll have to get those through a third party supplier, usually tied to your cable or fiber package.

What pisses me off more than anything is that they charge you for the license as a way of paying for the programs that are being shown, but they still put all kinds of advertisements (i.e. product placement, "sponsored by" messages and shit like that) before and after the shows.

Other channels that don't get anything from the license fee will have to get by without anything but ad revenue and monthly fees.

On top of that, the two channels I mentioned earlier (NRK1 and NRK2) are basically Marxist propaganda outlets.

So most people in Norway are paying to get brainwashed..

Just wear a hijab in public

You have to take 10 lessons on how to turn on a TV, change the channels and turn the volume up and down. If you pass a test you get a licence to watch TV.

>Do TV liscenes include all the channels
The license alone allows you 40-50 channels; this is available even if you don't have the license.

Just say you watch Netflix or Amazon prime movies they will leave you alone for year then repeat again next year, don't need to pay shit they won't even come to your door