Does anyone else go to an extremely liberal college/university? How do you cope with being surrounded by retards?

Does anyone else go to an extremely liberal college/university? How do you cope with being surrounded by retards?

get the A
dont risk your diploma.
also, which major are you?

There's no reason to go to college in this day and age. Get a real job, pussy fuckboy

Economics

I'm already half-way through so might as well finish up.

which job do you hope to get with it?

Dropout

>be STEM meme
>only liberal class I've ever had was one where the jewess prof would try and make us feel bad for Indians recycling American ships
>entire class is basically engineering students BTFOing prof
>write what i think she wants to hear for exams
>straight A

Other than that, I've had literally NO liberal bullshit thrown at me.

My college classes smell of niggers

this is how I passed my general education classes. It's retarded that they're required in the first place when it's high school level shit

>take literature class cause I like classics
>majority of course is "analyzing" contemporary poets straight out of Portland aka shitster city
>poems are about global warming and evil companis
>halfway through course professor announces we get a "special treat"
>EnterCircus.gif
>it's a queer literature section where queer authors write shitty books and poems about how hard it is to fuck the same sex people in a society that is hetero dominant
>one piece of queer "art" is a bunch of famous books (Moby Dick, Sherlock Holmes, 1984, Great Gatsby, etc) but it's sliced in a wavy pattern

I fucking despised that class and all it's PC bullshittery

>How do you cope with being surrounded by retards?
Easiest thing in the world. Laugh at them and outsmart them. At every possible occasion, pretend to be agreeing with them, but say something so absurdly stupid in alignment with their beliefs that even they pause for a second. For example, "People claiming to be gay are transphobic, pretending gender has anything at all to do with assigned sex." Then just sit back and watch them tear into each other. Try not of laugh out loud.

I basically just kept my head down and mouth shut. Only spoke when I had to or when giving a presentation.

>be History/English Lit doublemajor
>everything is liberal as fuck

this

I've been pretty lucky so far, but I also avoid lefty electives.

I don't show up.

I am so sorry. Portland is a strange place but believe me we just humor the freaks here. The damn commies might be everywhere but we have enough fighters for all of them. The fucking liberals moved in here and they all had more money than the conservative people and then they invited all the lazy and poor too but some are chill.

But yeah thanks to all the fags women are desprate for attention. Most men are complete pussies here and the women are lewd as fuck.

How do you cope with it here?

I did before I joined the military. Now I'm surrounded by people who are generally 1st stage redpilled. Some liberals here and there but most are right leaning centrists
DLI btw

My average day on Sup Forums

>Double major in useless shit

Why? Most double majors choose at least one practical major for jobs.

I went to art school and dropped out after 3 semesters..
The amount of faggottry I saw
Went to a trade school after that, and there were zero people like that

My girlfriend is part of my uni's Labour society. She keeps trying to get me to go but I just claim that I don't care about politics. I don't really mind it but it annoys me when she brings her lefty friends home (unsurprisingly, most of them are fat brown women). One time someone left a cardboard cut out of Jeremy Corbyn in my living room and it stayed there for months.