How would Sup Forums react if they woke up to this news story?

how would Sup Forums react if they woke up to this news story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8cbIWMv0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
sys.Sup
youtu.be/52RjFPChK-M
lea.hamradio.si/~s53mv/navsats/theory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The shocking part about that image is CNN reporting it

How the fuck does my GPS work

I wouldn't believe it if cnn reported it

Even true things once said by cnn become lies

Ignore it because it only requires a seventh grade science education t prove, for yourself, that the earth is round. Roughly the same reason that the chemtrail people are ignored (protip: spectrometers are owned by every highschool on earth and can prove what's in contrails).

Easy. Cell tower triangulation. Spherecucks are completely unable to prove anything they have learned through their indoctrination. Space, satellitesand and ISS is Jewish propaganda of the worst kind

It would be interesting. I'd also be laughing as they somehow turn it around and blame it on Trump.
>President Trump fails to reveal world's longest living secret

But stars! explain the stars! Also the images of the galaxy and observable universe, explain that.

if the sun is within the atmosphere it would get quite a lot larger when you were in an aeroplane.

Sun is small and local, not billions of km away

They sell flights on MIGs in my city. It goes into the stratosphere from where Earth looks the same it looks from space. Fuck off.

Explain how satellite gps works in regions 1000s of miles from the nearest cell tower then. Oh wait you can't because youre a CIA shill pushing flat earth to make conspiracy theorists look retarded.

>President Trump fails to reveal world's longest living secret

This kills the flatfag.

youtu.be/G8cbIWMv0rI

IFIFIFIFIFIF

what do you mean, IF ... NIGGGAAAAAA

what am I looking at here?

>how would Sup Forums react if they woke up to this news story?

If earth isn't round there can't be orbits and therefore any satellites. Explain how the moon works.

typical CIA News Network, they've already jumped the shark, might go all the way in before total collapse

fuck off judenklaus

You think the governments of earth have been hiding this for thousands of years but they somehow allow spaceX to blow them out?

>earth is flat
>yet the distance from one end of any point in the Southern hemisphere to its mirror point on the other side of the world is the same distance as the same exercise in the Northern hemisphere
If flatcucks can explain why a flight from Chile to Australia doesnt have an extremely longer travel time compared to a flight from California to China, I'll be impressed

circles and magnets

>150 nasa employees
flat earth conspiracy would require a biiiiiiiiit more people than that

Would be fun to see the global (haha) meltdown.
In practice, this is an insult to humanity, as people that dumb actually exist, and are allowed to vote and reproduce.

he awkwardly half-grabbed the guy's pants to help him settle down.

a string wouldn't have made sense there, we would have seen it brushing against his clothes during the flip

I'd wonder how NASA, a minor space agency in a world of many could pull off such a task in the first place. Do all other nations have fake space agencies?

How the fuck do magnets work

I want to see more of this any links?

He's obviously pulling on the wires that are holding the other guy up. I bet you think Jet Li movies are real too.

reminder: flat earth is being pushed by US state security to float something easily discreditable for the mouth breathing media and to slide the conversation in subverted group

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

drugs on the airplane that knock people out so they don't realize there's a huge time difference. They're really committed to the lie.

it wouldn't just be space agencies, everyone telecommunications/shipping/aerospace company would have to be in on it

nobody knows, even to this very day. They're one if the big mysteries of the universe.

YouTube search: nasa wires, ISS wires, ISS airbubbles etc

Your conspiracy theory is every bit as stupid as OP's.

Any Flat guys wanna chime in? I'm curious.

Look at how wide his legs were during the flip.The string would have at least brushed against his pants, if not stop him at the half way point of the flip.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNBzDb8UB8yA%26amp%3Bt%3D5s

In this one they are using a zero g plane. Go high, dive = what normies think is zero g

Hello shill plys resign you're so obvious.

I've seen news stories linking alt-right and flat earth in 3 languages already

This is the most powerful bait, literally gets me everytime.

NOTHING IS REAL
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED

Classic Tim Peake backflip

i never said i believed in it retard
i'm asking for shits and giggles

What if the moon is on a giant Möbius strip. Or whatever those are called. I don't care either way.

I'd probably wonder how NASA was involved with the Clintons and listen they'd be suicide to the back of the head because CNN would never intentionally tell the truth. Must be fake news.

Explain the same with boats then
inb4
>every air/sea crewman thats ever done a international trip is committed to the lie as well, and every plane/boat since the steam engine has an auto-pilot system
>every single person involved in international business since the steam engine is apart of the lie too

Baggy clothes feel awkward in space so they have an impulse to adjust themselves. All this shit is so easy to explain.

Jokes on you, it's all CGI. There is no international space station and the guy's not doing a flip, the camera is rotating around him. You can't prove shit.

how come we haven't burned to death yet?

Ancient people were so smart. Why did they have to gto extinct papa? The empires of old, filled with gold and myth.

The flat earthers would have to reevaluate their lives and would probably start spamming cube shaped earth bullshit

Shh, don't tell them we seamen are lyi---Iiiii mean, this guy jests, there are no lies here, only globes! Round, circular globes, and no boats south, don't bother going south, it's not interesting!

They bounce off the dome

Reptiles took earth and modelled if after the image above.

You cracked the conspiracy mate

The lizard people killed their socities with cultural marxism

>Ignore it
>being so hopelessly dependent on your indoctrination that you literally ignore a news station sure enough of their evidence to report the earth is flat
Absolutely pathetic

Dumb niggers space is they are spreading disinformation

Start at 2:40
youtu.be/52RjFPChK-M

Look at the flight paths of planes then get back to me

Okay, so why don't the wires tangle when he does the backflip?

I kinda doubt that. The lizard people that is.

if earth is flat how can i see the ISS in the sky?

>inb4 it's a hologram,it's a balloon etc.

I'm not even thinking that I'm proving something. I'm just showing how pathetically hair brained this particular conspiracy is. All of the videos involve the notion that life in space is somehow common sense to people and its easy for us to notice something unusual in the context of that environment.
In reality nobody here has a clue what zero g is like and their opinions on these videos are meaningless.

>president Trump science denial makes earth flat

If you stand on a rail road track and look ahead for a decent distance it would appear that the track lines converge. They do not, they are parallel. Thus looking at light rays from one angle is not a good test of convergence. Set up an experiment and measure the angle of both rays produced then you can talk but just pointing at a picture from one perspective and claiming something about the geometry is ridiculous

underrated

>people trapped in a cube in the dark vacuum of space
>can't stop smiling
>so happy

Shouldn't her hair be moving?

>They bounce off the dome

ITT people get their world view from asterix comics

Right? Because it's totally impossible that a buncha retarded, internet conspiracy-theorists would theorize about retarded conspiracies on the internet. It's much more likely that an elaborate conspiracy to discredit your elaborate conspiracies exists.

strap was disturbed out of view of the camera

clothes hang weird in zero g

If it was on CNN I'd know it was fake. Confirming the globe theory.

I'd be shocked that NASA had been telling the truth this whole time

Why can you see iss in space but can't see a plane the same size flying at 30000 ft?

Most people don't know it, but this conspiracy is actually promoted by jews. Some user did some deep research into accounts that were promoting this flat earth stuff and found that they were also promoting a lot of the really crackpot 9/11 theories. The CGI planes conspiracy theory and the Judy Woods stuff is being pushed by the same people who spread this Flat Earth nonsense.

Why do the cell towers move, why does their movement induce doppler shift in receivers? Why did I never see a cell tower? Why does my GPS receiver only work when it's built around the fact the the earth is a globe?

Read this: lea.hamradio.si/~s53mv/navsats/theory.html and tell me why his project works (in the early 90's even ffs) while the earth is flat.

>Because it's totally impossible that a buncha retarded, internet conspiracy-theorists would theorize about retarded conspiracies on the internet.

You're the same people pushing the made up pizzagate stuff

Its only posted to give media something to discredit

Oh fuck off with magnets are miracles bullshit. It's simple physics

I'm not a flat earther but it really looks like he was pulling on a wire. I can believe they'd stage something like that for the convenience of filming.

So when I worked as a surveyor in remote areas in northern Canada (BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, NWT), my GPS was using cell phone towers that clearly did not exist within 500+ km of my location? I was in helicopter-only access areas, there were no towers.

Intelligent people make decisions and ideas based on available data. Dumbass conspiracy theorists bend all data to support their theory.

>Lol my conspiracy theories are credible
>the proof is that I'm posting on a website full of people who post conspiracy theories that aren't credible
Your circular logic is inane and and you're retarded.

The "proof" that your conspiracy theory isn't stupid, is that you're discussing it in a place where people discuss conspiracy theories that have no proof and are stupid.

The thing that discredits you is you. You are no different from the flat earthers, pizza gate people, those retards who picked some random people to blame the Boston marathon bombing on, and any other idiot conspiracy theorist.

""gravity""

But wait. That would also mean that every single pilot is a liar too. And also every world leader, astronaut, physicist, astronomer, telescope company, missile contract company, and lizard person.

I can see both nigger

SAGED

As even the cards know, studying these ideas opens doors to other concepts which being open to is very valuable. Whether or not the earth is legitimately flat or hollow doesn't matter so much as the perspective offered to us through studying such ideas.

Any idea what misinformation is?

What's the most cancerous fandom and why is it Shrek?

>it is better to train yourself to be suggestible to nonsense than to read a fucking textbook and learn something

VERY FAKE NEWS

Really with your naked eye you can see both, yeah ok

"Chaos erupts"

Pretty sure the majority of people will use it as a conversation starter while continuing to not give a fuck about anything except their lives

>CNN
>That clickbait headline
>Doesn't even lead with the footage/photo

Not with my naked eye you retard.
I've got binoculars and a telescope.

Magnetism isn't "simple physics" you absolute retard. Electromagnetism is called a fundamental force because it isn't understood why it works.

Because the sun is cold you dummy, it is the earth that is source of heat and warms the air.

>flight from Chengdu to San Francisco is 14h
>flight from Chile to Australia is 12 h
>but the earth is flat