youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=BSRzPMDDdBs
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4ebQLu4Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_ejG2dS4U
youtube.com/watch?v=H4Cjvx1oWGw
disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml)
youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate most slavs.

You're a citizen of Europe, feel free to FUCK OFF.

I don't know much about Croatia but I imagine it's a lot like Romania with less Slav and more Greek.

You're the same Hrvat from yesterdays Oluja thread, arent you?

So nothing has changed since Ottoman times

no offence, but you have weird bread 'kruh'. Some nice places though.

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong. Imagine a people with the bahaviour and manners like niggers that think they're white as scandinavians, can't do shit, lazy as fuck, backstabby as fuck, and spit in your face as they take your money for visiting their one and only cash cow, a fucking nice beach.

I'd rather would have turks living in croatia, at least they understand the concept of hospitallity. Fucking Iranian invaders.

croatia is the only balkancountry of value in my opionion. you're welcome

This is bad? What the fuck is wrong with you leftist cuck. 10/10 would breed

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

>and spit in your face as they take your money for visiting their one and only cash cow, a fucking nice beach.

this is 100% true

Why don't you fuck off back to whatever liberal shit hole you crawled out from.

The fact that she's probably like 1,4 m tall, dyed her black hair to look more white maybe even put in some blue contact lenses to hide her middle-eastern eye-color.

Remember these people come from Sandniggers, not europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_hypotheses_of_the_Croats#Iranian_theory

t. Ante Horvat radi na bausteli u Torontu

nemanja sta radis u austriji?

Pere tanjire u kebab sopu u Becu od 06:00 do 18:00 pa sad malo Shitpostuje po Sup Forums-u dok ne pocne koncert Mile Kitica u 23:00

All I know is that sometimes people can be funny. But generally, fuck them.

Atleast you have Mirko.

Lmao Serbian butthurt because of Oluja
:)

>right girl is not covered in makeup, doesn't have baggy druggy eye's, decent figure, no alcohol bloating

Be happy Hrvat. At least your women aren't Irish.

I alwo have divided opinions about Croatia on this holiest of days.
>Oluja was a legitimate military operation
But
> 75% of all Croatians are inbred idiots, or as I like to call them - voters

>Homogeneous and proud nationalists

It's not perfect but you have it FAR better than Western Europe, North America, and Australia.

>American flag
This is proof that Croatian nationalists are traitorous scum

Thats nothing compared to Germany.

>A Slavic country is less Slavic than a non Slavic country

Jesus Christ. Slavs are fucking subhumans.

t. Khokhol

These people are a fringe ultra radical right wing group, counting under a hundred members. Most of them are elderly dissociated veterans and their wives, and a lot of young, poor 20-something year-olds from lower working class families and all these people are united by the fact that their cumulative IQ is under 75. Also they hate everyone and everything except themselves, which is kinda completely retarded because they look like morons in fascist clothes

I'm not a khokhol, you subhuman.

Don't worry we have them too.

More 'pure Aryans'

Just look at that butch chick, mmm

leave.
do you want me to help you pack your shit?

Also a lot of their younger members are simply criminals and young delinquents. One guy as I recall, since this is such a small country and all, beat an old man to death in front of his house because he didnt want to give him his bottle of rakija (he thought he could take an old man down at the age of 17 so he took his chance). Later on the same mongoloid went and actually tried to become the mayor of his hometown, like two years later. He got like 4 votes.

what chick??
It's only men in that pic

That checkerboard thing looks retarded

Croatians are based.

I remember downloading and watching that documentary in 2004 at the height of Crocop's career. Found it from lurking the nokaut MMA forums. Good stuff.

dbi mnogo nas larpuju ali kad ovi izađu za oluju onda stvari otiđu u kenjac.

Here's the mong I was talking about earlier. My now, doesnt he look like the perfect mayor?
LOVE the mayorly unfinished facade behind him.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs

it's a tiny bit ironic that mouthbreathers celebrate the abomination thaw was NDH that wasn't really independent

'She' is literally in center position holding the flag

oh look its on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=BSRzPMDDdBs

Even worse, the same mouthbreaders that were the nothing but the glow in their fathers eye during the war for independence, talk about hating Serbs and building a better Croatia

I'm not seeing what's wrong. Explain. The Nazi salute? The shirtless dudes? What?

fact: simple minds need some scapegoat to project all their problems onto
fact: simple minds are the vast majority
can't be helped; the same shit is playing out with our border disputes - if it were up to the people that inhabit borderlands, the problems would've been solved a long time ago, but then politician scum wouldn't have anything to capture the attention of said simple minds

This is now Roki Vulovic thread.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

based

Hello Matija Babić

I dont mind when big politicians use empty threats and lies to get the vote of the ordinary man; because that is what politicians do and if you fall for political bullshit, you kinda deserved it. What I do mind, are these almost religious zealots living in the haze of anti PTSP drugs, cheap beer and selective knowledge about radical fascism and thoughts of building a better future, trying to use force and threats to make people vote for them. At least real fascists had class while scaring people into conformity
No its his old friend Soros. We're the boogeymen under yo' bed, trying to liberalize yo' children n shit

I have a friend who lives in Croatia but he gets mad at me whenever I say things that are too un-PC? Is this normal for Croatia? I thought Slavs were natural shitlords?

Its probably the way you said it that made him uneasy. If you truly believe Romani people are inferior, you start to objectively believe it and talk about it in a normal way. However if you start saying things like 'gypsies are the scum of the earth and should be burned in large furnaces' you probably need to learn how to filter your emotions a bit better. For instance, I truly do believe Romani are inferior beings and deserve the apropriate treatment. Am I going to go full blown 'un-PC' retard in public about it? No, not really.

Nah I wasn't even talking about him or Croatia specifically. I was literally just talking up anti-SJW talking points like how I didn't like transgenders and how women generally are flighty and don't actually know what they want (a woman in our group was talking about how she was "asexual," and I called her out on it). Which is odd because the rest of the time he seems to have no love for Jews or anything like that.

He was probably trying to fuck someone from the group and didnt want to confirm your opinions publicly because chicks hate chauwinists but they hate men who accept other mens opinions more. That being said, I'd also probably sell you out purely because it would increase my chance of getting laid that night

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4ebQLu4Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
Here to do Gods work

Well it's mostly an online group. The chick was a 26 year old from the UAE (the reason she's "asexual" is because she's never met a man with a lot of money that she was sexually attracted to, and this guy is Croat who also sticks with a group of mainly Europeans.

It probably still was a gender thing, plus a Euro superiority thing. Even if most of those Euros hate the Jews and Muslims they still want to protect all other forms of liberalism and love to shit talk America.

>(((Hrvat)))
More like butthurt krajina serb from tractor brigade 95'.

I dont think he is. Hes just a commie lover is all, if you go to the threads hes been to, he shits on Croat right wingers and says how the left is better.

Got to love burger education, holy fuck

They look like some fine people. I don't see the problem.

they fucking cheated during the world cup opening match in brazil. fuck your nation and get the fuck out.

Haven't been to those other threads. Thanks for the info. Matija Babic it is then.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_ejG2dS4U

Drago mi je da se pederčina indeksovska živcira oko ovih slika i naravno, bit će ih sve više. Odi puši Babiću kurac, pederčino mala.

Proof?

That's my jam. Would remove Kebab / Croats to this again. 10/10

>during the world cup opening match in brazil

>mfw burger talking about football

Also Rock version of "Nad Kraljevom ziva vatra seva " is so AWESOME.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4Cjvx1oWGw

sorry, didnt record it to make gifs of. didnt think i need it for this thread.

>slavs are huma...

Reminder that this is a tax avoiding piece of shit, like 99% of kvodrotnogloovih troglodytes from Herzegovina and Dalmatinska Zagora.

He owes over 3 mil kn in taxes, or over 400k €.

Anyone who doesn't pay his bills and taxes to this country is a traitor and he practically falls into the same cathegory as Chetniks that were attacking Vukovar.

>1,4 m
you retarded? the avg female height in Croatia is 5 ft 5 1/2 in (disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml)

>Remember these people come from Sandniggers, not europeans.

There is 3 other more valid theory for them, all stating they come from Europe. They are white

American """"""""""education"""""""""""

Kruh is literally ALL bread, because Kruh IS bread

MMmmm

Would love to remove kebab with her

Try living in literal communist state though.

Seriously, feel free to move here for the real "antifa" experience.

I want to die.

Hello Mate Kapović

>not giving money is equal to killing a hospital full of wounded civilians and soldiers

Zar smo se za ovo borili
sadRojs.jpg

Kek. Got to admit baja has some pretty based songs.

Is it really that bad janez?

>tfw learning serbo-croatian

I know next to nothing about Croatia. What's so bad about it? I don't see any riots, violence, destruction. Is this supposed to be considered awful?

By learning just that you master 3 currently active standardised languages. Congrats on becoming a polyglot over night

>tfw know a couple of Slavs online
>tfw their countries are highly nationalistic with tight communities
>but their economies are crap and the people are still unable to be economically independent because they were all raised on the Commie Bloc
>all the Slavs I know want to go to America and become liberals because all they can see is the wealth and not the spiritual death

>implying you were ever a spiritual nation with tradition and morals

This was a probably half sarcastic thread

Croatia is by far the best country in the Balkans, but it has it's issues.
Social Democrats aren't as bad as elsewhere but are still horrid. The leading right wing party is nonsensical ever since the first president died (who was a based ex commie general/historian/lawyer).

Croatia itself is amazing. TV is all about pushing how amazing it is. A Croat could win a world championship in walking and they'd do a detailed report on it.
TV shows usually center around cultural stuff too.

The real issue, like anywhere else, are political extremist. Anyone should know by now that lovers of failed systems like NatSoc and communism are hateful imbeciles with nothing to their name.

He's exaggerating,because he's probably a lefty and Croatia is, if you compare it to other Europian countries,conservative.I don't like excessive expression of patriotism either.If i have to choose between ultra liberal or liberal to sometimes excessive expression of patriotism,i would chose the latter.

Ustase revolution when?

Literally everything before 1920. And even then there were small vestiges of it left up until 1960.

I'm not the one trying to abandon my country simply because of faux Jew wealth.

Ehh i like lepi more cause
my parents were Serbs from
Sarajevo, but hey baja aint bad
either.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc

>highly nationalist and poor
My God, could there be a correlation???

It is almost as if nationalist, especially xenophobic perverted nationalism and propaganda is used in piss poor countries.

Nationalism when used in healthy doses is OK, but most people use it to cover up their uselessness

>75% of all Croatians are inbred idiots

75% of everyone is shit. If you think Croatians are any worse in that regard, you're just self-hating.

People have it too good here so they like to bitch and moan just about everything. If they don't have a valid or semi-valid reason they will make it up.

Not really. It's that the system tries to buy people out with materialism and false values. It's far easier for someone with nothing to have a greater connection to reality compared to a middle-class westerner.

You sound like a dirty
civie