Quran thread = hate thread ?

Could we consider all the "read quran" thread as muslim hate threat from now on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk
totalbeauty.com/content/slideshows/no-showering-deodorant-for-month-160512
youtube.com/watch?v=_2zEqSCD7F4
youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh
archive.org/details/Hagarism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a superior way of life compared to the degeneracy that our (((culture))) promotes.

Defend that statement after seeing this (only the males statement need to be acknowlaged fo what i'm trying to prove)

Disgusting sand people get the HELL OUT OF EUROPE!

muslim faggot detected.

I'm afraid to go out at night now because you never know if a sandman or a group of them will rob you. They're actually doing a better job than the niggers.

Republicans don't want to hang the gays though. And republicans want less rights for women than muslims, don't have to get rid of women's rights to live free of degeneracy.

You guys would not have a reputation of being drenched in shit if you washed yourself one in a while like muslims do. (and I mean wash yourself with WATER like muslims do, not with cow dung (which you hindus consider to be clean, but it's not) and cow piss)

In the end of the day muslims are still subhumans unlike hindus and other religion.

Islam is the process of dumbification , Continuous exposure to islam over time leads to ape-i-fication.
that's why all the muslims are so dumb and retarded.

>In England they'd all be looked after by the NHS at the taxpayers expense
>people wonder why the NHS is at breaking point

Islam is by far the most redpilled ideology/religion. It does not tolerate what the West gladly permits: zionism, feminism, faggotry, hedonism, infidelity, marxism, and all other types of degeneracy. Instead it promotes family and tradition.

Studies have shown a strong correlation between testosterone and conservative values. Studies also show that sunlight (because it provides vitamin D) greatly increases testosterone. Is it any wonder that the men who live in the desert have the heaviest beards and most conservative values?

The truth is that cucks with low testosterone (think posters at r/The_Donald) hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their wife getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past.

>b...but they told me Islam was for raping children

(((They))) have been telling you this for years. How else do they plan on getting you to fight for their oil? Islam has about as much pedofilia as the Catholic Church, most of which (for both Islam and Christianity) is propagated by the jews to undermine religion. Most (((documented))) child raping occur in literal war zones like parts of Afghanistan, but I ask you to name me a country destroyed by war that also wasn’t rampant with degeneracy. In wealthy, stable countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria before the civil-war, all forms of faggotry, beastiality, and rape are punished strictly under Shariah law.

(1/2)

>but Islam is too strict

Islam is strict for the same reason that the military is strict. The military forces you to do every task, whether it be shining your boots or making your bed, to the best of your ability because otherwise you’ll become undisciplined and unable to perform the more important tasks. Likewise, Islam has strict rules like praying five times a day, fasting, and wearing the hijab because otherwise, the people won’t follow the more important rules like remaining faithful to their spouse. Though this is what makes the religion prone to radicalism, it is what also makes the followers remain faithful.

>can’t we just be Christian

As much as I hate to say it, no. Christianity is far too permissive. It teaches the idea that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that his sacrifice allows for the salvation of all. Islam, on the other hand, holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Repentance doesn’t matter on the day of judgement. Just look at the average ““Christian”” person today and see how sinful they are. Even Hitler is quoted as saying, “The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible with Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness”

You can never be truly redpilled if you hate Islam.

(2/2)

Everyone notice here that the indian does not agree that hindus should wash themselves with water like muslims instead of cow shit and cow piss.

don't get butthurt sand nigger, you are an ape, live with it.

Hey look its pajeet the guy who loo in the street

Eat pig ahmed

Your'e probably must be a muhammed pedophile worshipper

Actually islam is the most bluepilled thing ever made.
Islam = submission.
islam = faggotry.

muslims are more likely to become fags because their religion is made that way.a muslim boy's life is filled with male only and their assholes too. (not to mention the holy pedophilia)

> islam VS christianity .

quran is nothing but copy of bible and tohora but far more regressive.
an average muslim is a weak beta cuck compare to an average israeli or christian.

Dirty Hindu Japreet faggot detected.

good to see monkeys getting butthurt.

Monkey? Nah I'm white you dirty hindu shitskin. Do you guys hate soap because it was invented by Muslims?

People who are wondering what that pic is

lol, you are a ape.
Islam is a process of ape-i-fication. the fact that you are a muslim itself is a proof that you are a monkey, retard.
go live on your flat earth ahmad.

>It's a blood sacrifice ritual for the girl who is unable to find the perfect husband , it takes 4-5 hours, in the final part of the ritual the girl drinks the goat's blood which will insure a perfect husband for her.
>Quite entertaining to see. LOL.

Lol only a dirty shitskin hindu would think that this explanation would make it seem normal to non-shitskins.

Lol, I'm not even muslim you dumb japreet.

sage

typical of muslim fags to hide their identity, hide behind christians or anything else.

Why all of you are living in 14th century? i am not trying to offend you, it's just the truth, you muslims have devolved into monkeys that's why you are so backward.

Yes

Lol, shut up japreet you hindu degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk

>Islam=Faggotry
>Sandnigger apes
>Islam is ape I fication
>Islam is barbaric unlike Hinduism and other religions

Don't you have a cock to worship, Poojeet?

For all you r/The_Donald fags, look up Lingam before you start ranting about 'muh based Hinduism'

I'm currently at s party with a really pretty girl from Abu Dhabi. She is insanely rich. What do?

Tell her you hate dirty Hindus.

Instant pussy.

your proved my point hahaha lol porki fag, i don't even have to say anything dude you know the truth yourself.

Your country is a failed state, do you still think pak would ever overcome and become a normal place.

make her leave islam, then it's all okay.

She would lose her inheritance. Like millions of dollars or something.

>Lol, I'm not even muslim you dumb japreet.

Then why are you focusing on soap so much? Modern science show that avoiding washing yourself is good for the skin and hair

totalbeauty.com/content/slideshows/no-showering-deodorant-for-month-160512

Only muslims is focused on washing themselves with water. It's a superstition that it's good for you. I bet you have even falled for the porcelain jew

Is this some kind of retarded troll? We're posting to stupid blogs run by crazies as 'science'?

muslims in the streets, infidel in the sheets.

Make her burn a quran and it's all okay.

Look at this fucking muslim. I bet you wash your hands all day like an idiot and remove the natural and protective oil due to your superstition.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2zEqSCD7F4

Wasn't your country better under Islam, poo ?

youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg

Skip 5 minutes in to get past the buy my book part. Also Hagarism.
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh

archive.org/details/Hagarism

how come india is more powerful than all of the moslems unite?
muslims are fags nothing more.

Hindus gave way less problem to everyone than muslims though.

i know you got a hardon upon seeing that goat.
Does that remind you of your mother?

Only book is Talmud

I was working at renovating a house when I discover a weird looking book, when I grab it lucky me was that evil book the koran, first thing it came to my mind was, this book is in need of a full steaming pile of shit, sure enough that was the first thing I did, I took a dump on that fucking evil book. how do you like it goatfuckers?