Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwG03rMli90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

presumably child actors

James Woods
Tim Allen
Jackie Chan

centrist cuckholds pushovers?

Let's be honest; Ross Kemp would make PJ shit and cum himself at the same time.

Chris Pratt

>Jackie Chan
wut?

Oprah

TJ Miller

Don't forget these two.

James Hetfield is super redpilled
Moved into the montains only eats what he hunts or foridges drinks water from his own well and said he absolutely dispises progeessive californian culture.

And judging from how he spoke on joe rogans podcast all of the metallica members are similar in opinion if not same

I want to go hunting with him
I know i'd just spill my spaghetti around him though

>all of the metallica members are similar in opinion if not same
i like them, but hetfield is literally the only member worth a damn

that guy's a delusional faggot.

Think again leaf faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=HwG03rMli90

>Chan
>with his shady government and gang affiliations

Unfortunate about Kirk and I think Lars too, but they have been in san fran for so long it's not too shocking

you guys are faggots, metallica died when cliff died. everything after master of puppets was garbage. black album is garbage. justice for all is half good, the ones that cliff wrote.

Alex Jones praises him all the time, like every single podcast.

jackie chan is massively redpilled user

That's because PJW works with him.

Name them Paul

What the fuck are you talking about? Metallica dies when dave mustaine left, kirk fucking sucked at solos and james stole all of dave's riffd

There are no doubt a shitload of Republican celebrities, but to say you are in Hollywood is a death sentence

No doubt, considering most celebrities are vapid morons.

Jesus Christ, PJW should not be politically relevant once you turn 16.

Daniel Radcliffe

>brags about celebrity affiliations
holy fuck this guy could be so easy to control. who gives a fuck what celebrities think? pjw is supposed to be above that but i guess not. i dont watch his videos anyways because his delivery is so annoying.

I would be ashamed too if i loved his shitty videos

lols

This.
Pratt comes across as a conservative Trump supporter.

Of course the house of mouse is having him apologize for everything he says -- even when its not even close to being offensive. Makes me think they've got him on a tight leash since they can't black list him since people like him too much -- but they don't want him to reveal his power level.

Either way.... Pratt remains one of the only actors I can think of who I'd classify as authentic and bro-tier.

Sad thing that Pratt have to keep a low profile to please the mouse. He's surrounded by cucks every day.
Maybe once he's done with Guardians of the Galaxy 3, hell blow if all and talk about conservative stuff.

Well, yeah. OP is a retard.

>Being this ignorant of propaganda
We're not giving you Goebbels job

Bill Maher

James is a fucking super daddy. I want his babies

Surprisingly enough, he's been pretty open about his beliefs. For a young actor in kikewood, that is

Yeah, if the left wanted to try to smear Alex Jones and destroy his career, that's definitely what they would aim for -- the fact that Alex watches Paul Joseph Watson's YouTube videos.

I think PJW is talking more about mainstream (Hollywood) celebrities, not political personalities.

90% - Joe Rogan, Dave Mustaine, William Shatner, James Woods, Piers Morgan, Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Bill Maher, Bill Burr, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock.

Less than 90% - Kanye West, Jimmy Fallon, Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, Jerry Seinfeld, Roseanne Barr.

Clint Eastwood has listened to The Alex Jones Show for a long time

Piers Morgan was notoriously anti gun and hated in right wing communities during sandy hook. Him and Feinstein were public enemies #1

Tay