Mexicos inevitable take over of America

Who else is excited for when Mexicans become the majority in America?
It's just a matter of time of new born babies in America Mexicans outnumber whites.
Once these older generations die out we'll have you whites by the balls.

Tick-tock.

not me

mexican cunts take everything so personally. look at them the wrong way and they fucking turn on you. fucking cunts.

F to America if that happens

Andrea Rincón. You're welcome.

and then what

do you mind explaining to me what the fuck are you doing?
>uuhhh, thicc

At least they won't ruin everywhere they move like niggers, plus most Hispanics practically become bastardized whites after a few generations.

i showed you my penis and you showed me your mexican

Fuck you

American of hispanic descent reporting in.

Gonna be fun shooting some la raza Mexicunt niggers when the inevitable war breaks out.

Huh, there's a city called Laredo about 50km from me.

Why would you do this? These larpers would turn on you given the chance.

Actually after deep thinking this is not a bad idea :

>We will get rid of annoying burgers and Murica #1
>We will get more hot latinas
>the US will stop being a world superpower and become as irrelevant as Russia now
>World peace

lel, fuck Burgerland, if you want to save white people 100% white americans should come back to Europe and make it great again

Most of you guys are okay but please stop colonizing us reeeeeeeee

d-das rayciss

what percentage are jews?

Have you seen Mexico if that isn't ruined to you my god the mentality of ignorance has a strong presence.

they wouldnt though, you would only think that if youd bought the leftist narrative that muh nazis are ebil holocaust monsterz that will kill anyone whos not 100% huwite 3

t. hispanic fascist

Sorry user, I must follow the path of my ancestors.

My family came here legally 4 generations ago, and I put the welfare of my country far above that of some whiney wetback cunts.

USA Forever

They fucking admit it on here! Or are you telling me those are just "shills"?

The reason why they hate niggers is because they are criminals.
Don't behave like niggers and nobody will want to kill you.
And this doesn't excuse whites, either.
All criminals are subhumans.

I fucking wish Spain kept Mexico.

Umm you must not browse Sup Forums often then. Most white nationalists/ethno nationalists here are in favor of physically removing nonwhites from the countries they want turned into ethnostates no matter their legal status,including USA.

wonder what spic made this image

damn, those are some long pubes

lude!

You got a problem with that?

Mexican and other spic babies already outnumber white babies bro congrats

I went outside again in my small town today to get liquor. Saw a fat spic get out of a car with a white chick, and later saw a tattooed white chick driving a car with a white dude in the passenger seat getting out of their car (him second) to walk into a half-breed nigger's house.

I want them all killed.

>white boi seething
Stay mad my dude

I wish the Spanish weren't degenerate racemixers and just killed all their Indians like we did

There only 100 million people in mexico. In order for mexicans to take over America mexico would have to completely empty and they still wouldnt top white number. And then we'd take over mexico

Thats a butterface

The problem is assimilation. The Spanish let the Indians learn Spanish and Spanish customs and pledge allegiance to the Spanish flag. The Native Americans of the USA wanted to stay in their traditional lifestyles and customs and didn't want to assimilate so they were seen as a burden and killed.

But they didn't so now this land is our land.

Very few mexico and s americans are actually spaniard

Their birth-rates are in rapid decline already. After another recession, adoption of leftist bullshit, abandonment of religion and a slowdown of gibmedats, they'll fall through the floor.

How are gardeners ever going to take over?

The raise act will increase European immigration, even Trump, Miller and Sessions have stated multiple times they've wanted to increase the amount of Europeans coming here. Spic immigration isn't going to last any longer.

Fucking cuck.

>latin america isn't as bad as nigger meme
Literally nigger-lite tier
For whatever reason if the ruling race isn't fair skinned, it will never succeed and progress civilization.

If America falls to Hispanics then it is fucked.

It will still take a couple more generations but Hispanic babies already outnumber white babies in America. We're already out breeding you in America. Just think of how much more we'll be out breeding you in 50 years.

Mexicans breed like roaches faggot. Let in two ind in ten years you'll have 25 more.

Hell yeah! Same exact thing here. BRING IT

Every single latin american country is an object failure on par with the fucking indians and niggers and arabs.

End Birthrighit Citizenship and whites would make up 60% of all births. Possibly more if you were to Increase European immigration as well. Which Trump is planning on doing with the Raise act. Even Slavs aren't as Niggerish as you guys. Our waiting lists are filled with Europeans so it's bound to happen.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Texas was once part of the Spanish Empire or something....

No, they need to at least deport all those nation traitor and executed for treason or put in to labor camps because they betraed their own country.

No reason to get lazy with the names, anyway.

Why would you wound me like this brother. Can't you see I'm doing all of this for you?

Because even Mexicans in their own country think your pathetic. Every country loses their clay at some point. Now fuck off back to Mexico.

Name? Sauce?

This. Spaniads have sick city names, step it up Texas.

No, i'm talking about the Spanish empire, too many cities with repeated names all over Latin America.

No idea.

None of this is going to happen. Trump can't save you. He hasn't been able to do much of anything.

white boi waving his little dick around

That's Andrea Rincon, she made fap a lot, and she is colombian not mexican.

Anyone with anything good to say about spics has never been to FL. They are worse than niggers, imo. Niggers keep to themselves in their ghettos but spics spread like aggressive cancer. Fuck them.

Please brother, why won't you see reason?

Yes, you're right. And now it's time for you to lose yours

>Mexicans become majority
>country turns into Mexico 2.0
>Mexicans flee to the whiter country across the Northern border

pure pottery

chile is all right

>Drumpf isn't going to do anything

He literally announced the Raise act a couple days ago.

>Now it's time to lose yours

Good take California we don't need it.

You think that's bad? If we got rid of EVERY black and hispanic person in this country, RIGHT NOW, we would be running a budget surplus while still having our troops overseas murdering sand-niggers.

Damn straight it is.

Once we control all of Northern America the whole world will be ours.

Everything he announces gets shut down. He's a bitch.

The only thing that sucks for spics is they are poorfags.

Fuck off traitor, go clean your masters toilets

Thank you. But we also want Arizona and New Mexico. Also can you throw in Utah as an act of good faith?

Ever actually been to Mexico?
Sure they're poor in a lot of areas but it's nothing like the middle east / Africa.

those numbers have zero telling value.

because if it had, then venezuella would be nummber one, on top of the world.

so : in order to aAXXTUALLY make it comparable, u have to recalc everything into actual gold weight.

THEN you wouls see.

would be deamn interesting ¨to know btw

Pretty sure we can firing squad Latinos faster than they can produce them. Just have to put the rich to people in charge.

I really want to have sex with this girl.

But anyway, Latinos and Mexicans are objectively better than blacks.

But why? We're not traitors we're conquering this land. How can you be so cruel, can't you see we're changing the demographics of this country?

Mexicans are alright with me as long as they are the civilized friendly kind and they stop calling themselves Mexican and waving Mexican flags and embrace being American and all of our patriotic values instead.

Then stop looking at people the wrong way faggot

t.booming boomerton

Assimilation is a myth, Slavs are better then spics

>plus most Hispanics practically become bastardized whites after a few generations

Paco, have you forgotten why your parents swam the river in the first place? Do you really want the US to turn into Mexico?

I mean think about it, there's no real reason that Mexico couldn't be on par with the US and Canada. Plenty of natural resources, positioned well for global trade, enough room for both agriculture and industry to succeed...

Won't happen. That would be racist and if there is one thing the white man fears it's being perceived as racist.

Maybe Swedes but American whites are mostly conservative. We don't give a fuck.

That model is not mexican. She is colombian and goes by the name if Andrea Espada, Endrea Rincón before. She has a rocking body even though she is not that young. Best esdgings for 6 hours straight to her ass of my life.

Fuck you shill

Ok Cleetus

>most Hispanics practically become bastardized whites after a few generations.

um yeah, you haven't been to mexico or latin america apparently

>Cleetus

No can do. These racists on this site want to make America an ethnostate. I'm not going to let that happen. Why can't you people see just how based we could be?

see

Ok Kyle

They have a right to want their own country.
Only whites seem to be the only people who aren't allowed to have their own country.

People are so fucking short sighted its unreal. These fucktards apparently think its impossible for there to be another white baby boom. And Mexicans and blacks abort more children than any other race

They're just insecure because they know men from other countries are typically more masculine, and instead of lifting and gaining confidence they shitpost about niggers and spics on the internet

Exactly, Increasing European immigration is a start.

Ok chicano

Ok? then the "whole world" will be Mexico 2. Congratulations, you're right back where you started, but this time you don't have another "America" to flee too.

Your race is simply incapable of maintaining a decent society for any serious length of time. Why the fuck would you be celebrating this? You didn't "win" anything, we all lost. Great job Paco, you figuratively chewed off the hand that's been feeding you.

This person is retarded

There's nothing masculine about you.
You are the result of a bunch of horny men putting their dicks into the first thing resembling a woman they could find.

>Mexican takeover > nigger takeover
Atleast a beans can be somewhat civilized