HIV Positive Refugee Infects 20 Women in Iceland

35 years old Refugee ,who didn't know he had AIDS, infected 3 women and 20 more women are waiting for medical results

Refugee was arrested and will be immediately deported back to his home country:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they deserve it for fucking an ape. not even being edgy.

Fucking hilarious how obsessed scandies are with getting pozzed by foreigners

>fucked 23 women

why are icelanders such sluts?

Blacked.

and they hide his face so women who may be infected won't know that they slept with him

All that matter is: Were they raped?
>If not - woops don't fuck third worlders
>If yes - more proof we need to stop rapefugees

Sounds like fake news

At least they kicked him out of the Country

Pottery

liberal icelandic women in reyjkjavik are the worst kind of whores. not at all surprised this happened.

I mean, who else is going to sleep with these kind of girls?

Jesus Christ. White women are literally committing suicide by their vaginas. Holy fuck.

Lel there goes a quarter of the Icelandic female population, how will the gene pool ever recover?

Is this (((their))) goal? Infecting the local populations with AIDS so they will be dependent on big pharma companies with a pay for pills to live and no real cure do they stay dependent and docile? Is this where the human race is heading to?

is iceland a real country?

Paying the toll.

23 WHITE WOMEN fucked some Nigger Refugee with AIDS?

What the fuck is going on???

why would you deport him instead of executing him?

cant find my redpill image on how we're importing shitskins with aids to support big pharma and GRIDS meds

>a nigger is able to bed more women than you will your whole life

Why bother living?

B BUT POL TOLD ME ICELAND WAS BASED!

I heard that they really are some of the most degenerate hippy trash in the northern hemisphere. Much like the northwest US...

>scandies
Icelanders aren't Scandinavian though
70% of them are descended from Scottish and Irish thralls L A D

they have mosques and synagoges, and syrian refuges in iceland.

That's just one of their goals.

what ? it's a pretty good thing

sluts getting HIV from niggers, they're gonna end up single forever and die alone

it just clean the filth out of Iceland honestly

natural selection is Europe's last hope

POZZED.com

Lol... good ol' aids, a beam of sunshine through the dark cloud of multiculturalism

first post etc. etc.

Put a fork in Northern/Western Europe, they're done

They aren't they are bigest cucks in all of Europe, they are even bigger cucks then Swedes.

A nigger refugee.

>AIDED

They're the most feminist country in Europe i am pretty sure

Good, they thoroughly deserved it for fucking refugees (assuming they weren't raped).
Now that's a REAL woman!

It's very difficult, close to impossible to infect a woman with HIV during normal sex. What were they doing that 3 actually got infected?

Gas them all.

You thought the BBC cuckposting was a meme?

>inb4 some butthurt polack posts that red and green sexual preferences study that shows everybody wants white cock

Iceland needs anexation, only strong leadership can save them.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

>didn't know he had AIDS

Vow, so Don Juan!

It's like pottery

fake news this picture is in america

You're dumb.

at this point its all mixed on the island, and that said there is so much scottish and irish and anglo and germanic blood in modern scandies, and vice-versa, that you really arent making much of a strong case for anything but your ignorance.

eehh... maybe not quite that bad. but pretty fucking bad. pacific nw has some mangy fucking cunts running around in the woods.

The fact is they never experianced the amounts of refugees like swedes, so they just kept becoming more and more ''progressive'' over years.

Good.

KEKEKEKEK

EBOLA-CHAN! BLOW YOUR TERRIBLE TRUMP OF JUDGEMENT! AND SET YOUR SAILS FOR ICELAND!
GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!

women are completely worthless fucking animals, they should have no rights and they should be kept in cages for their entire lives

Fucking kek, the situation for roasties just keeps getting worse and worse. They beat you, they beat your kids and they might even kill you. If all that isnt enough, heres some HIV to guarantee meds for life and possible early grave ( death anyway ) Its starting to feel like mother nature is on our side with this one.

There's no escaping the fact that white women have betrayed us.

Swedish women, please look for the sores that won't heal around your dank lover's dark poop chute. Is that so difficult?

>If the women knew he was a refugee, why didn't they made him wear a condom?

They were getting fucked in the ass and all sorts of dirty shit like pissing in mouth etc.

>ywn have a pure white 10/10 icelandic qt asshole to brutally ravage with your snickers bar cock then finish her off by pissing right in her cute little mouth and stain her perfect teeth yellow with your african piss

Iceland antemn
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

I swear to God. If I'm ever out and some chick is flirting with me, and we talk and she tells me her ex is a Nigger, I'm going to contemplate headbutting her right there on the spot.

kek.

iceland is a banana republic thoroughly swamped with the worst of american consumer culture. that includes fastfood. icelandic people are either fat and ugly or knock-out gorgeous.

Social justice

That is a given... the age of Aquarius has begun..

This was the plan.

Pharma user showed his credentials and stated the plan was to infect westerners with HIV, they want an aids epidemic.

Burn the coal...pay the toll

Sup Forums, what's happened to me? Why am I completely okay with this, now?

FIRST
Degenerate liberal women are not "white women" regardless of skin color. They are filth to be discarded.

Because kikes would rather put some ass plowed pride march on TV than the all the true facts about shit skinned people in general.

Those whores deserved it.

STD's are actually a good thing, it just punishes degeneracy.

>If the women knew he was a refugee, why didn't they made him wear a condom?

Oh, sweetie....

You reach a stat where nothing can phase you no more,i empathize

Dude. This guy just happened to find "23 White LIBERAL women" to fuck.

I dunno anymore Bro. I think it's WHITE WOMEN at this point. Fuck me Man, this is crazy.

In fucking ICELAND??

Uhm, that would be racist, user.

23 icelandic females fucked a shitskin refugee lmaoooooo. These cunts virtued a fucking loading gun into their mouths and signalled the trigger

Buh bye cunts

So we got at least three women who are against the law to breed because they are mudsharks. Fucking glorious.

Can someone screenshot the story?
Would be thankfull.

If he has full blown aids or close to it and he is rough with them, then the chances are actually pretty fucking high.

If he has fucking sores on his cock too the risk goes thru the roof.

They were probably fucking him in the toilets at kafibarrin so its not like they would check.

/thread

I think the HIV is less important than the fact that 20 goddamn woman went to bed with that nog, jesus

this. What the absolute fuck?

All these refugees were probably specifically selected by their NGO curators - young males with AIDS. They have their order - rape and infect.

No, it isn't.

It's harder for a woman to give a man HIV, but not vice-versa. There's areas in Africa that have 40 women infected to every one guy.

Every day I feel further and further conviction for this line of thinking. Vast majority of women are essentially animals, but there are good ones too.

Kick her in the taco instead.

Kek, I don't even feel bad for them

>Refugee was arrested and will be immediately deported back to his home country
and will just go to another eurocuck country and be welcomed with open arms

They get what they deserve.

This was my first thought too.

THE GIFT

keked after 8 secs

Doesn't iceland only have like 300k people total?
With that in mind just one (1) refugee fucking/infected 23 women is fucking nuts.

And Icelander women are usually blonde, right? And not that bad looking?

So what the fuck, they all thought this fucking homeless Nig Nog fresh off the boat was the sexiest thing they could find? What the fuck is going on?

>If I'm ever out and some chick is flirting with me, and we talk and she tells me her ex is a Nigger,
They never tell you that upfront. They wait until you're hooked first. I almost married a Shania Twain look alike qt until I found out she lived with a nignog for several years. Makes you numb when you find out.

This to be honest. Also it's important to let everyone know who these women are.

women will pull the trigger
here it is

Im kinda happy about this in a way,its repilling at its maximum, bringing slow death.And eveytime they suffer they will be reminded by their actions and what caused it.

this is some old news but somehow there has not been any mention of this since.

Oh well.

Leftists are letting the scum of the 3rd-world flood in unscreened for diseases, viruses,infections, or even dangerous insects.

So what can you do when you're over-ruled by a sick destructive ideology that makes a million leftists feel "tolerant and happy?"

A worldwide epidemic of some kind WILL occur within the next few years because of this. Count on it.

Doesnt matter if you have full blown AIDS. The virus is transmittable from day 1

Burn the coal, pay the toll