HOMO SEXUAL MURDER CASE

Media is covering it up

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-chicago-stabbing-death-suspects-surrender-peacefully/ar-AApqiTw?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Police said Lathem had a personal relationship with Cornell-Duranleau, who moved to Chicago from the Grand Rapids, Michigan, area after receiving his cosmetology license. They are not sure how Cornell-Duranleau or Lathem knew Warren, or if Warren knew them before he flew to the United States before the stabbing.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/08/trenton-cornell-duranleau-duranheau-obituary-wyndham-lathem-victim-photos-facebook/
archive.is/SXP23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

You're gonna have to basic gestalt us. No one is clicking that link

But Richard Spencer told me that homosexuality is implicit white identity!

Always has been. Woman has always the serpent's identity

Yeah I heard about this and was shocked it's not a big story. Two professors at big universities murder their twink and take off. But per (((media))) it doesn't get out really like a story of a white dude punch a black would.

It is. Being gay allows u to get away with being racist and having white kids.

>26
>twink

In a bizarre twist, police said that on the day of the slaying, but before the body had been discovered, Lathem and Warren drove about 80 miles northwest to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, where one of them made a $1,000 cash donation to the public library there in Cornell-Duranleau's name. Lake Geneva police said the man making the donation did not give his name.

"I've never seen where suspects in a homicide would make a donation in the victim's name," said Lake Geneva police Lt. Edward Gritzner.

On the night of the slaying, police said the front desk of the high-rise building where Lathem lived in Chicago's trendy River North neighborhood received an anonymous call from a person who said that a crime had been committed in Lathem's 10th floor apartment. When police opened the door they found Cornell-Duranleau's body. He had been stabbed several times in an attack so brutal that police said the knife broke.

Police also said that by the time they found the body on the night of July 27, Cornell-Duranleau had been dead for 12-15 hours.

So many fags in here
Gross

Sounds like maybe theyre dindus?
Tory Smith

They all were Grindr. users.

>nobody uses tinder

Nope. Everyone involved is/was White.

I don't get exactly how the Oxford guy fits into the story or how the Northwestern prof. knew the 26 yo or if they were dating or just hooked up.

Here is 26 yo.

heavy.com/news/2017/08/trenton-cornell-duranleau-duranheau-obituary-wyndham-lathem-victim-photos-facebook/

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/SXP23

Would you ever consider gay sex, archivebot?

I meant that the donation thing makes no sense

Man I don't know. I saw his pic and he looked small/boyish so I went with twink. Sorry my homo lingo was incorrect.

bump

dont join a fat stinky jew runs this server