What happened to 6.5 trillions?

So whappend here Sup Forums,where all that money go?

nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/18/trillions-go-missing-military-pentagon-cant-account-65t-taxpayer-cash

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalcondo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aljgYENg--Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kflTD_EbpWI&ab_channel=Crocenera9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clandestine drugs and weapons, moon bases, interstellar warp drive space ships, etc.

Money just doesn't go "missing" especially that amount. It probably went to go fund secret black projects. Where do you put anti-gravity research and development on the balance sheet? Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=u_TK5fpIDKY

Oivei, don't ask such foolish questions!!

Qvicky, sage!

But you think them taxing you at 30% is a-ok

Drumpf money laundered it to Putin as payment?

Right here baby.

It isn't lost, I know exactly where it went.
Prepare for a long stay.

survivalcondo.com/

I hope they made some sweet black helicopters and other black ops shit

if you build a trough, there will be pigs. that was the whole reason for the US Constitution. it was collectively ignored to build the trough. now we complain about the pigs.

2 trillion went missing the day before 9/11, really activates the almonds

Oy vey, you're not supposed to remember THOSE trillions!

9/11 2.0 Confirmed?
Will it be project blueballs or nah?

This is the correct answer

To kill your ass with

Knowing the U.S. government, it was probably given to Israel so they can build a Moon Base to torture dissident Palestinians

talking about this

youtube.com/watch?v=aljgYENg--Y

Nothing sketchy at all

time for another 9/11.

last time when 2 trillion went missing, the pentagon was attacked. supposedly all the records pertaining to the missing money was in the section that burned up and the media dropped any mention of the 2 trillion from that point on.

how do you lose money that doesn't physically exist in the first place

just write
>6.5 billion into your spreadsheet

I am almost certain I have seen this exact aircraft in rural northern England. All the lights were the same and it was completely silent.

This was around a 20 minute drive away from RAF Menwith Hill.

>mfw Trump wants to increase the military budget
That said, "go missing" is code for black ops.

Bluebeam hologram projectors don't buy themselves.

That's the thing about our government, it is required to be translucent, but some secrecy is necessary. This necessity can be harming us, or helping us, only time will tell.

I'd like to think that, other than a few corrupt politicians that will always be looking over their shoulders running from justice, our government is righteous.

Shhhhh

What money?

>Pentagon Can't Account for $6.5T in Taxpayer Cash

So that's why our supply room is filled with a million dumb fucking 1.5 inch chemlights that nobody asked for or use.

Maybe we gave it to other countries or Israel like we do all our money.

>It probably went to go fund secret black projects
No, i can say those are independently funded, your taxes arent used in any way for black projects. Avoids all the red tape that way.

People thinking StarGate was fiction...

Secret space program, covert tech. Drugs, weapons, paying terrorists and overthrowing gov'ts doesn't take a tiny fraction of that $.

They don't give a shit about taxpayer dollars. They'll literally buy everyone 10 thousand dollar watches because they are helpful in a small way.

I know someone who worked in construction for the government, they're so cavalier with money. If you just need to fix one part of something with tools you already have, they'll just replace the whole thing, and so forth. They toss out money like it's oxygen.

It's not "unaccounted for" in the sense of having disappeared, it's unaccounted for in the sense that the they have trillions of dollars worth of shit listed under wrong accounts, wrong grants, wrong departments, shit double-counted, triple-counted, miscounted, etc.

Anyone who's ever been in the military can attest to how completely shit the DoD's bookkeeping is.

I have also seen one in Northern UK. The aerospace industry is tightly packed within the UK and funnily enough, several of the top companies are situated closely together and in the North.

what do you think?

It's more dumb than most people would believe, we can get those million fucking 1.5" chemlights but I can't replace a flat tire on a HMMWV because we "don't have the budget" and it's "not a priority", I fucking hate government spending.

REMEMBER THE (((SIX))) TRILLION!

I've heard it's more like $20 trillion over the past 3 decades.

Good thing Obombo sold $250 billion of US weapons to the middle East. Makes up some of the missing money.

This isn't the cold war you /x/ faggots

The money is going to the (((military industry complex)))

>2016
Ask Obama

Well when you're playing both sides of the war you have to cripple yourself sometimes

That type of craft was caught on an old version of google maps.

youtube.com/watch?v=kflTD_EbpWI&ab_channel=Crocenera9

What's the big deal? I loose trillions down the back of my couch everyday.

Sup Forums has a hardon for fake, unsourced quotes and infographics

Happens every time dems are in power. They need to fund proxy armies like Isis cause they have no respect from the us military

Most of it is probably going towards experimental programs, or black projects they don't want people to know about. If that's the case I really don't have a problem

When bush was in power 2.3 trillions also disappeared(and the announcement of this was made 1 day before 9/11)

wew waddayaknow midnight already, no wonder i was getting sleepy.
skimmed through the sory and it's a nothingburger, time for bed

primo hookers, big houses, nice cars and blow.

it's that simple