Brit/pol/ - Anime Is Welcome Here (EDDIE FUCK OFF) Edition

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377

>UK diplomats' families withdrawn from Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240

>Bring in British only passport lanes, minister says
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/

>British cyber expert Marcus Hutchins who halted NHS ransomware attack arrested in US
express.co.uk/news/world/836711/Wannacry-ransomware-NHS-cyber-attack-Marcus-Hutchins-arrested-Las-vegas-hacker

>UK 'reaching tipping point' on abuse of politicians
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>British email prankster fools White House officials into replying
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RagQioUAwzs
youtu.be/KFLqYYRpNMQ
twitter.com/theresa_may/status/872181737933217794
youtu.be/Xia4kw2An-4
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh
archive.is/he4nj)
pastebin.com/0jr14JJd
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html
archive.is/ElRTi)
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805037/#S2title
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM
youtu.be/7oFNtQKf0yM
youtube.com/watch?v=9V6YsCdkUEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime is gay

MUNCHY BOX

Tripnonces are worse.

Even though he was here for one fucking day, I'd rather have this tripcunt over you in Brit/pol/.

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . .

Fourth for Rikka and fuck eddie

What team does britpol support?

NON DEGENERATE GENERAL

KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT
KEEP EDDIE OUT
>KEEP EDDIE OUT

Fuck off tripsplitter

good thread!

Irish fella, mate, lad,

Might give this whole gay thing a go desu
Sounds good

Nonce cunt.

Trip cunt.

Enjoy your last audible fart, mate

sweedish monster man

Don't, it's a trap

That's how gays reproduce

That and child rape, obviously

THREAD THEMES

That historian claims Roman Britain was diverse? Is she right lads? I'm scared.

Thank got the bot got the get at the end of the thread. There was enough Americans in that thread to invade the middle east.

Bring back corporal punishment in schools

Yes, white people only escaped from their caves during the renaissance, and the whitewashing began.

Roman Britain was mostly black, though there were some white slaves.

>youtu.be/KFLqYYRpNMQ
>middle class coffee sipping bourgeois cunts talk about the minimum wage and how it should be LITERALLY $100 lmao who cares about low skill workers lmao fuck corporations lol

Wow it's exactly what I expected.

REMINDER THAT KARENPOSTING AND TRIPCUNTS ARE A BRITISH TRADITION

Konbanwa Senpai

Go away market cuck

Reminder buy British goods drink british eat British wear British brands.

>anime
pretty sure that there's a designated board for your childish obsession.

In the most recent census data the UK was something like 81% White British and we class this as diverse.
Roman Britain would have been something like 99% native Britons.
So no. It's complete bollocks.

Karenposting is for nonces.

Lol nerdy guys aren't the ones turning girls down, fuck off..

To them Roman auxiliaries posted to Britain means that the entire province was "diverse" and that they are justified in showing mixed race families. Most historians are creatures of the left. With a few exceptions.

what should I make to eat lads

nothing too complicated I'm not a chef

yes, an entire imageboard, called Sup Forums

>anime

I'm pretty sure you're on a website dedicated to this childish obsession

chicken and rice with onion and peppers and soy sauce desu

Post your best redpilled Theresa May quotes, lads.
twitter.com/theresa_may/status/872181737933217794

I hate summerchildren like you lad.

Fajitas

Fellow trip lords, I come here bearing a most attractive proposition.

In exchange for your subordination to myself, I shall organise a campaign to promote trip codes on Brit/pol/, until all anonymongs have given in and been civilised.

As part of this agreement you must defend me at all costs, even if your credibility is at stake.

Are you in?

>Succulent tatties.

S-stop it you are making me hungry desu. . .

(good gif btw)

The best thing she ever said was "Being a citizen of the world makes you a citizen of nowhere" pissed off a load of lefties on twitter.

It is for nonces, you sick fuck. Posting cartoon children?

LATENT

PAEDOPHILIA

Gradually, the brexit plan is coming together and I for one look forward to the unicorns and sunny uplands. My understanding of the plan thus far can be summarised as:

1. Automotive industry - Germany want to sell us cars so they will still have to buy ours.
2. Banking and Finance - who needs 'em? They just cause trouble.
3. Handling 300 million transactions at the ports - easy Singapore do 1 per minute so we just need to expand the year to 570 days.
4. Agriculture - robots can pick food, we don't need people to do tedious work.
5. Medical staff - train our own. Sick people are used to waiting anyway so another 5 years more to see a doctor won't hurt.
6. Aerospace? - its just a few wings and jet engines, we can live without it.

MIDDLE CLASS GRINDR HOMO-NONCE BTFO

youtu.be/Xia4kw2An-4

Who is best NONCE HUNTER lads? Personally I like Shane Brannigan and hunted one because they will yell "DIRTY FACKING NONCE BARSTARD....." ect at them and make them feel akward.
God bless these brave nonce hunting men and women - the pride of the working class.

I was gonna buy this soon
Does finding something cute make you a pedo?

Karen is an adult.

No.

I think it's Raoul Moat.

>latent
>blatant

FTFY

Here's another good one.

Simple top meal:

Toast
Herb butter
Layer of cheese
Layer of ham
Poached egg on top
Season

>arbitrarily setting the price of labour based on unmeasurable metrics

>Sup Forums starts off purely as an anime image board
>evolves over time to become one of the most visited sites on the internet covering many different topics and a centre of internet/meme culture
I-it's still all about anime though guys!

no. it makes you a faggot, you fucking nonce

what is the echr??

Don't think Sup Forumsiver likes me anymore desu lads

European Court of (((Human Rights))) or some cuck shit like that.

Working class things:
Being dumb,
Feeling entitled to handouts,
Breeding faster than bacteria,
Being a useless parasite

He was a roidhead nut job - but couldn't help but empathise with that guy.

>HOMOSEXUALS ARE NO DIFFERENT TO ANYONE ELSE!

1) Randomly selected gay men confess to child molestations/being molested as children at a random gay bar, July 2015: youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

2) How "homosexuality" was removed from definitions of mental illnesses, March 2012: youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4

3) "No Evidence of Gay Gene," ((David Geffen))) School of Medicine, UCLA, Oct. 2015: dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh (alt: archive link archive.is/he4nj)

4) "Homosexuality Red Pill" (lots of sources): pastebin.com/0jr14JJd

5) Homosexuals account for a significantly higher proportion of pedophiles than heterosexuals, (((Kurt Freund))), Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, Spring 1992: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

6) CDC: "Half of Gay Black Men Will Get HIV," Feb. 23, 2016: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html (alt: archive link archive.is/ElRTi)

7) CDC: Gay men make up ~2% of the US population yet account for 57% of persons currently living with HIV and 63% of new infections, Aug. 2016: cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

8) CDC: "Once nearly eliminated in the U.S., syphilis is increasing, especially among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM).", Nov. 2015: cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm

9) 15.4% of homosexual men in North America have HIV/AIDS, Jul. 2012: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805037/#S2title

10) Homosexual men are twice as likely to have cancer, May 2011: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/abstract

11) Sodom: a Russian film that exposes the social/cultural harm caused by the 'LGBT movement', May 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM

who you got?

Karen posting will always be a thing in brit/pol/ Pikey

didn't he dress in drag and take it up the bum? no wonder you empathise with him lad.

>Tories saying anything and changing nothing
Well imagine mah shawk

A bunch of old men who make up "rights" for people to have.

why are british people who post on Sup Forums so gay?

>A bunch of old men
They wouldn't happen to be white as well would they?

surely putting down on paper what rights we have is taking away our rights

But he just wanted a nice day out with his wife at paultons park eddie

youtu.be/7oFNtQKf0yM

Working class scum 1: oi wee n33d breggsit to get rid of dem poles yea geez me bennies m8

Working class scum 3: we need ta got rid of da rich cos dey bad and take from ENN HAITCH ESS n free school meals. Gees me bennies nao

TWO SIDES OF THE SAME IMPOVERISHED COIN!

Says the fucking faggot meme flagger...

>unchecked sexual liberation leads to destruction and chaos

Repent.

So how long have you had this gay problem?

Raoul Moat came home one night to find his bird's phone left unattended with one unread message:

>"Yeah, maybe if you just start with Spirited Away, I'll introduce you to some more niche stuff later"

Taken aback, he didn't want to believe it, but he did the right thing - he reported his wife and the sender of the text to the police. However, as a secret animenonce himself, the policeman dismissed it falsely, saying "Anime isn't illegal."

Enraged, Raoul returned home, only to find his bird and a man with a stack of Dragonball Z DVDs. He shot both of them, and called the authorities to inform them of his good deed, only to have the animenonce copper - PC David Rathband - turn up on the scene. Raoul opened fire on him, blinded him and fled. Unable to watch anime and stroke his four-inch prick to drawn images of underage girls ever again, the animenonce policeman soon took his life.

The media, well known for their noncing, feared The Moat and set upon fabricating their story and recruiting Gazza to gain publicity at the cost of a half empty can of Special Brew.

Raoul was soon to become aware of just how far the anime-paedophilia conspiracy went, and heroically took his own life.

The paedophilic media spread their usual nonce-backed lies in the following weeks and covered up the truth.

>DanTheTwat and anime cunts in the same thread as we gradually approach comfy hours
Fucking kill me now

Says the pussy who's too afraid to reveal his flag

Extended cut when?
youtube.com/watch?v=9V6YsCdkUEc

what a story eddie. you should make a novel

I bet that cunt hasn't even watched Batman The Animated Series

No mong, they're a higher court than the Supreme Court for failure to adhere to the HRA.
Why is brit/pol/ so ignorant on British politics.

I love her so much. She's the best PM we've ever had. Britain would be like Venzeuela if Corbyn won the election.

Thank god reddit has usernames. I wouldn't be able to tell you apart..I'm so glad.

Not at all, you brought it up. Weighing heavily on your mind no doubt. Explains the desire to hide your flag, push it down there with all your other dark secrets.

It's ok user, open up. we're all friends here...

Name one thing that is wrong with civic nationalism.

pakis

>a foreign court supreme to our own

WE MUST BE MAD

you're gay. The poster below me is gay and the paki above is too.

>the mayflys are back
Is Reddit down again?
The only semi good thing about her was her social care plan but she announced and promoted in the worst way possible

How about a visual representation of what's wrong with it

Get tore in buddy

Polycultural.

Nothing wrong with them if it's only a small amount and they completely share our western values

I doubt any of the people in that people would describe themselves as civic nationalists

Lmao I bet most of you come from working class families. HAHAHAHA

Is faggotry genetic and if so how does it pass on?

Does that have a Bluray release btw? I still have VHS rips of it from years ago