Britcucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like how poos hate muslims and treat them worse than shit (literally), while brits suck their cocks.

at least the kebap they sold was still hallal and no pork. i mean could you imagine a muslim accidently eating pork?

>Britcucks will defend this
If you see any brit here unironically defending this then rest assured they are proxynigger or a paki.

the second part sounds a bit ridiculous, is this real?

no

by the way since OP was too much of a faggot
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/

proofs
right now there's more evidence to suggest otherwise

P
A
R
TAND

P
ARCEL

Another example of Britcuckery.
Ah ha ha h a ha ha.

i just had a horrible thought, they probably don't bother cleaning the children they rape so there is a chance i have eaten muslim cum.

Brits have been eating shit forever, what's your point?

>"Albattikhi laughed and said she was very small - the plainest possible indication that he was lying to the police when he said he did not know her. He and others present then laughingly said that Charlene had gone into the kebabs."
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

>At the time of the trial, the court was told the fast food shop owner had “joked” Downes had been chopped up and put into kebabs that were sold to the public. After the acquittal, the two men were paid £250,000 in compensation.

I don't think Sadiq Khan will tolerate those words.

Only cucks and degenerate drunkards eat kebab. Yea also brown people

Fake news

I enjoy your memes but why would I be afraid of the Mayor of London?

All he has the power to do is make public service changes within London.

>after the acquittal
ahahaha

I actually think the British are a broken people.
Two world wars left us completely vulnerable to the Marxist infection to come.
Also the "stiff upper lip" and "keep calm and carry on" has been bastardised to mean "don't complain about the state of things lie down and let it happen".

Fuck the people of this country.

ironically enough, the very first instance of this term in media vernacular was a cnn article trying to ridicule comet ping pong pedo connections

Why are you british people being so intolerant and hostile towards the religion of peace?

>It's fake news if I don't like it.

Hmm..

So why would you waste all that time "grooming" someone just to eat them? Makes no sense.. unless arabs are chinese in disguise...

Which Brit is defending this exactly ?

Many actually.
Not Condemning is same as condoning.
Muslims wouldn't dare pull off such thing in here.

Which Brit is not condemning exactly ?

There is nothing wrong with this, the roastie whore probably deserved it

>Muslims wouldn't dare pull off such thing in here.
you people literally have boars eating children in the middle of the street and everybody just stood there and watched.

I don't know how you Americans could mess up that bad but I'll fix it.

PART AND
A
R
C
E
L

Why wouldn't they act the same way in India?

India has one of the fastest growing Muslim populations and it will have the largest Muslim population by 2050 (I hope it doesn't though).

Probably because Hindus and Sihks aren't constrained by white privilege from fucking up some Muslims.

Calm down your tits.
It was a dead foetus/half baby. It wa dead before boar had it.
Seems some teenage girl had it out of wedlock, aborted it, and dumped it.

Fuck off you fucking street shitting wagon wheel. Put me in a room with those fucking subhuman shits and I'll gut them like fucking piglets.

I fucking hate anglos, but this shit makes my blood boil. fucking hell

They may have substantially large population number wise, but percentage wise, the percentage figure is not that large.

I am SHOCKED that there are paedophiles in Britain who are not members of the British government.

This sort of thing is supposed to be reserved for the ruling class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Muslims make up 4% of the UK.
Muslims make up 14% of India.

You shitskins are supposedly good at maths, i'll let you figure it out.