Should females be allowed to drive?

>constantly driving way too slow or way too fast
>switch lanes without looking at blind spot
>have no idea what to do when put in a situation that requires a decision to be made halting and causing accidents.
>most likely to road rage for petty non-existent things
>male drivers are driving more cautiously to avoid would be accidents they would cause
>have no moral compass and drive drunk whenever they need too (only time women take a taxi is to be socially accepted and give off the image that they have morals)
>start to cry or quickly leave the scene when they get in a car accident
>terrible at parking their vehicles.
>refuse to take responsibility for accidents they cause
>pull up onto the road without looking thinking the car behind them needs to stop for them.
>leave turn signals on for long periods of time confusing anyone behind them behind them
>will completely forget to turn on they nighttime lights
>cut you off demanding you to stop to make last second turns.

The list goes on and on. Why don't we stop this shit? Seriously it wouldn't make any sense to have females on the road as a whole, they cause too many problems for good drivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SMeh0BB58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

/thread

no absolutely not. i was talking about this with my girlfriend not too long and she seemed relieved. but i shit you not i've seen men in the passenger seat with women driving before. and these are white couples. you see a white chick driving a nigger around all the time and that's a whole different level but im talking actual white men being driven by white women hahaha im not even fucking kidding. NO fucking way on earth.

We live in a free and democratic society, of course women should drive. Are you seriously siding with Saudi Arabia?

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SMeh0BB58
This is 6 min of a women try to park her car. The mistakes are horrendous and the basic motor skills are lacking. Now this isn't an isolated case. Literally thousands if not millions of videos like this exist on the internet. with only a fraction being male. wouldn't it be common sense to deny them the privilege to drive for the safety of the common man?

Mazel tov!

Some actual challenging drivers license tests would fix that problem

> should females be allowed

NO

Females should be allowed to drive, but if they go to the store they should get bread.

They shouldnt be allowed to drive anything larger than a car 2bh

You can't judge distances, so don't drive a 4WD bitch

Someone has to do the grocery shopping.

Of course women should not be allowed to drive. Why would anyone think otherwise?

Stop being edgy. Women should be allowed to drive.

>generalizing this hard
Yes

>basic motor skills

:)

Get it because we're talking about cars

WIDF is here. The head of the JIDF

Women are worse at that too though
>be man
>go shopping groceries
>know exactly what I want and where to find them
>speed through the shop
>finished faster than it took a fat lady to pick milk
>still have to wait for the pizza I ordered earlier

>get upset when you pass them, so they race you creating a moving roadblock
>pulling out in a 55mph highway three carlengths in front of someone
>nearly cause a ten car pile up trying to figure out how to use a roundabout
>drive five under the speed limit in the fast lane and get triggered when someone goes around them
>run off the road applying makeup, texting, talking, or just being an idiot in general
>race whoever is next to them at a stoplight because female 'tism
>drive dangerously slow or fast during incliment weather
smdhtbqhwy

Women are by far better drivers than man are. By a large margin. It's not even close. 9/10 fatal crashes are commited by man, 8/10 serious crashes are committed by man, 7/10 crashes with light or no serious injuries are committed by man and the ratio on the road 55:45.

They can't into basic maintenance principles, themselves becoming a road hazard because mismatched shitty tires, original brakes are done for, and hasn't changed the oil in 10,000 miles on a dino oil fill from shady lube place.

Seriously I don't get how a mom who buys a new car for safety for her kid can't into understanding that handling, traction, and braking are a huge part of the safety factor, not just having a big box you can slam things into.