The real life Walter White makes a drug called Fentanyl,,, and you can do it too

Breaking Bad has a small error in it. Making 100% pure meth is easy. The idea is that only Walt can make 100% pure is fiction.
But...
If you wanted to know something that you could make in a lab that would gross you 6 million dollars a kilogram its this...
FENTANYL.
Go on the dark web (tor) and look up instructions on making fentanyl. If you get the proper equipment, its really not that hard. 20 steps, and youre done. You make a kilogram, its worth 6 million. You move to switzerland, and the feds cant touch you. You retire, with 60 million in your bank account... after selling 10 kg- an ammount you could fit in a suitcase.
Just sayin...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
reuters.com/article/us-un-drugs-fentanyl-idUSKBN16N2MB
wsfa.com/story/22665099/countries-with-no-extradition-treaty-with-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you do Mr.DEA agent?

Meh, producing drugs that are destroying lives white middle America does not appeal to me.

Profiting from hopelessness is disgusting.

>a few hours of work yields a $6,000,000 payoff
>this ever being true

why wouldn't the people with the SIX MEELION dollars just make it themselves if it's so easy you fucking faggot cunt larper.

nice try DEA

and why would you share this idea thereby increasing competition and lowering the price?

Alphabet agencies getting desperate.

Ok, DEA,
I need money to pay the rent and I still looking for a job so consider this:
I will make shitposts like you just did for them sweet ass $$$.
Contact me. I sure you can bc I don't even https right now

There are lots of errors in your post OP.

And yes, they feds can """touch""" you.

The only way you can fuck around with this shit and not get into deep shit is to only do it as a pet project.

Oh, and you can get a g of carfent from China for

Implying that literally everyone wouldn't be doing this if it was true. Feds are trying to fill the prisons this week, I see.

>CNN wants to do a piece about how the alt-right is full of drug dealers
Fuck off m8

>You move to switzerland, and the feds cant touch you. You retire, with 60 million in your bank account... after selling 10 kg- an ammount you could fit in a suitcase.

hello interpol agent, we see through you

>No need to establish distribution network to gangs and cartels

Yeah its really that easy, huh?

>i would never entrap you goyim
MOOOOODS

>flood white countries with potent opiods
Keep that shit in america. Our junkies are dying out

>nazi flag
>trying to get people to make drugs
Seems legit.

Isn't this grounds for entrapment, Mr. Alphabet?

i just picture some local police dept and some cops like i just heard about Sup Forums, lets go catch anonymous!

>Our junkies are dying out
What do you think happens with fentanyl? Idiot junkie degenerates are too stupid to dose their drugs properly, and constantly overdose themselves to death. That's why governments are panicking about it, calling it an "epidemic", etc. The best part is, the problem is solving itself. If anything, the streets should be deliberately flooded with deadly and addictive drugs, so as to purify the gene pool.

get more creative mr government man

Sure. All you need to do is have a contact to buy 10 kilos of Fentanyl all at once or slave yourself out trying to peddle it without getting caught for a year or more.
EzPz.

Doesn't seem smart to mess with this stuff.. however, can we make it on a boat in international waters?

I'm considering this.
I founded a party 6 months ago, we're growing but we're bloated without significant income. We need an HQ, we need flags, uniforms, etc. There's a lot that we need, and I don't have the funds to purchase those things or have them made.

Consider the following:
Liberals and Marxists are the primary users of drugs.
Opiate abusers are permanently damaged mentally.
Sell 10kg to a few people you can kill later with the money you made.

Ships must be registered to specific nations, and those on board are still subject to international law. If you have a ship that flies no flag, you're basically fair game for the first navy to come along and arrest you or blow you out of the water if you resist.

anyone who has passed a college level organic chemistry course could make any number of illicit substances

the problem is doing it safely and covertly, and also dealing with the resultant chemical waste.

Isn't this the stuff where if you get a microgram on you, you die?

How do druggies even take this stuff? How do you transport it?

I mean, this shit must be giving ISIS ideas. It seems more like a WMD than a drug.

Imagine a suitcase full of this shit emptied out over the New York crowd on New Years Eve.

Or is all the reports of this stuffs deadly potency hyped up? Is it just slightly more potent heroin?

no, that's carfentanil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

delete your post don't give 'em any ideas

Hey, DEA agent, there was a CIA agent in another thread, you two should meet and talk about why you're so transparent.

Dont you have some law abiding pot heads to bust dea? Fucking losers.

>6 million

So we are gonna need a lot of ovens?

reported

reuters.com/article/us-un-drugs-fentanyl-idUSKBN16N2MB

The precursors necessary to make fentanyl are now highly restricted.

The magic/McGuffin behind Breaking Bad was that if you're a genius, you can find a way to turn sudafed-free biker meth (which is normally 50% pure) into something 99% pure. Anyone can make pure meth if they have a huge supply of cold medicine, but the fiction comes in the idea that Walt invented some process that can turn all the left-handed chiral molecules in impure meth into right-handed molecules, that also happens to turn the resulting product blue.

>6million a kilo
not since China started exporting here sadly. This is why I voted Trump.

drugs are for degenerates. you must be new here.

>Making 100% pure meth is easy

Then why are only zetas doing it?

>solid fentanyl

just stop

No, it was more so doing a seperation(before or after) on the racemix.

The only public info on a methylamine synth with having the l-meth cleaned out is to use a centrifuge on the final racemix product...

They recently busted a guy around here for doing this. They hauled trash bags full of money from his home. He was selling on tor, thought he had covered all his bases.
Good luck but I wouldn't recommend operating out of the US.

If you trust anything the dark web has to show for teaching you how to make ANY substance, I hope you have a will written out for any loved ones you will leave behind.

>Go on the dark web
Not necessary

>Proper equipment
Which would be HOW MUCH time spent sourcing?

>worth 6 million
You need to get into SERIOUS mafia/cartel territory to move a fucking kilogram of ANY class 1 substance.

>feds cant touch you
wsfa.com/story/22665099/countries-with-no-extradition-treaty-with-us

Note Switzerland is absent

>selling 10kg
Again, 10 keys of a class 1 requires an absurd amount of connections with people you don't want connections with. At least weed you can push serious amounts in your neighbourhood with good distribution because everyone wants it. Fentanyl is terrifying.

Most importantly
>being a literal degenerate

Neck yourself.

Meh, it's just like this place on a grander scale.

Nuggets of wisdom amongst seas of bullshit.

Walt never produced 100% meth.

Nobody has, it's an impossibility.

Oh man, if I give you my address will you come over and help me make it?

>why wouldn't the people with the SIX MEELION dollars just make it themselves if it's so easy you fucking faggot cunt larper.

Take your meds you angry twat

Making fentanyl is NOT easy

Only Shake and bake shiut meth is easy to make

Sounds like a great idea. Why don't you try it out for us OP.

When street drugs get too potent gangs literally kidnap people to use as guinea pigs before they sell it.

>Make fent
>Try to find someone to sell it to
>get ripped off or shot in the face

I'll let the niggers, spics and white trash have the drug game.

>Oh, and you can get a g of carfent from China for would gross you 6 million dollars a kilogram
addicts don't pay $6,000 a gram $600 is still high and dealers don't need product they need buyers

Poisons so toxic that getting literaly any measurable anmount of it on yourself kills you, exist only in fiction, except maybe for botulnium toxin, which kills you at 10-13 nanograms per kg of body weight when
inhaled. Fentanyl cases severe dependency but they give it to terminal cancer patients as a painkiller Bored socillites get high off of it anyway, because they are rich and it is an opiod, yolo.

>because they are rich and it is an opiod,

it's not even good though, it's like the krokadil of opioids.

>The precursors necessary to make fentanyl are now highly restricted.

>Land of the """""" Free """"""

Washington is rolling in his grave.

I saw a story that a flake of it touched a cop and made him go into overdose, but yeah it didn't kill him just fucked him up.

Because i want to end the drug war. And if schmucks from all over the country start making 10 kg of a substanxe that is worth 330 kg of heroin, the powers that be are going to have to give up the exceedingly homosexual war on drugs.

Ppl are ignorant. Its not that hard to be the new generation walter white. If you make a kg of fentanyl, you can mix it with 70 pounds of laxative to make a 75 pounds of a powder as strong as pure heroin, or you could mix it with 300 pounds of laxative to make a powder as strong as the avg heroin you get on the street (25% heroin). 300 pounds of heroin street value is (300kg/2.2kg/pound=about 135 kg x1000g/kg= 135,000 g x150$(conservative)/g = 20 million$.
Thats if you sell ever gram of your powder on the street.

I dont want to kill people. I just want to piss off the dea until their 87 iq self destructs. And i want people to feel good on the way to the end of the shit eating homosexual war on drugs :)

Ps. If u support the war on drugs its bc ur inferior.

By the way, this is the reason MSM is all of a sudden majorly assblasted about the "opiod crisis".

Can't have regular people profiting from the drug trade, that's only for the criminals at the top.

The gas used in the Moscow theatre siege was based on fentalyn, they say.

*fentanyl

nah, just don't complain when we burn you on the stake.

Hello cnn

TOR is a Jewish honeypot but id like a /quickrundown/ on how to make my own fentanyl because im depressed af right now

IF MAKING METH IS SO EASY THEN HOW DONI MAKE IT?

Go peddle your communist degeneracy elsewhere shill.

Fentanyl was made illegal in Switzerland in 2015. Unless you mean to permanently reside there as they have no extradition laws (which I doubt would stand in such a high profile felony amount of illegal substance)

geez goys the feds are getting desperate with their shitposting

>saged and reported

Nice try, popo.

Why laxative? Does this stuff cramp you up otherwise?

Liquid nicotine is a contact neurotoxin and a couple drops on your skin can kill you above 95% concentration.

Breivik discussed putting it on hollow points in his manifesto I heard.

>Isn't this the stuff where if you get a microgram on you, you die?
no 12 to 100µg is a regular dose
but yeah it can kill not far from that dose

This. I like this.

>Poisons so toxic that getting literaly any measurable anmount of it on yourself kills you, exist only in fiction,

>except maybe for a basic example of one such deadly poison

Yeah dude botulinium is unique in all of nature, it's like almost the only one, no srsly