Why is the rest of the world so jealous of American food, especially Europeans...

Why is the rest of the world so jealous of American food, especially Europeans? Also why do Europeans suck so bad at cooking? Lutefisk, casu marzu, beans on toast, the list of wretched European "cuisine" goes on and on. I think a lot of political violence in Europe and other shitholes has to do with a lack of delicious foods.

Also worst country in the world for food - I vote England. Italy is a close second. Americans took pizza and spaghetti and actually made them edible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed. American food is alpha tier

>jealous

Disgusting

>Disgusting

>Pizza Hut

I made this all by myself

Not bad indeed

It's actually pretty good.

Yeah

Come at me bro

Because the difference is 10,000 years without a cookbook and 300 years with a cookbook. The Europeans had to do all this shit from scratch and thus have some prehistoric rancid-ass holdovers people still make for some reason. Americans started later and with a frame of reference, so we don't have absolute retardation like lutefisk lying around.

It is. Its called Lengua in burrito form.

I don't think there's enough yellow stuff

Lol these you call food in Murica.You better learn how to coock. These i would eat 2 times in month but it isnt proper food.

I usually make stir fried teryiaki (or steak seasoning) chicken with some green beans.Shit is so cash.

Nope

Jelly

>136285199
fried chicken is Scottish

Rate my fave food Sup Forums

Lima beans and ham hocks with backed bread and red wine/vodka.

America just made it 100x better

Or w cornbread...

So fukn delicious and slow cooks for you while at work...

8/10 japs have better tho

There you go.

It's because we took the best of all cultures and made our own food. We are the melting pot when it comes to food.

What. I cant even tell what this shit is.

Would pissing on it make it any better?

its macaroni kek

Never ate octopus, heard it taste like chicken though...

Why is it that white people invented the hamburgers like the Big Mac, and KFC was created by a white dude, but negroes still claim white people don't season food?

This is niggers were talking about here.

Send Venezuelan protesters some food.

>europoo posting what he eats ones a year
Oh, europoo.

Eat your fucking snow and stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU

American food is the best.

I like our food. I eat a full engish every day, and shepherds pie and roast dinners regularly.
Fish and chips is also great.
Beans on toast is not all we have mate.

Your food is fine but to say your pizza and pasta is better than italy is fucking ridiculous.

Best food is japanese or italian

loool snow filled Potato?

Baked potato and steak and broccoli. That is lunch.

>KFC was created by a white dude, but negroes still claim white people don't season food?

Niggers wouldn't bother to formulate the thought process, it's a terrible leftypol forced meme

Every food you have is stolen

Hamburgers are German

GIB THE BURGER, AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF YOU!! SLOWLY HAND OVER THE BURGER NAU!!!!!