Varg calls out Laura ((((Simonsen))) for being controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=PM-VJoBXmzk

How will she ever recover? I kept telling people she was a jewish shill but noooo they kept calling me a kike shill, well here you have Varg himself say it!

Other urls found in this thread:

surnamedb.com/Surname/Simonsen
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

truth hurts i know
many laura southern fags commitig suicide probs

No one gives a shit about Lauren, and no one gives a shit about your faggot pagan prophet that you shitters worship.

>No one gives a shit about Lauren

oh no, people do give a shit about her in here, an awful lot of people. Shes been defended to death by some who believe in the "alt-right". Even when presented with proof of her jewish origin they refuse to see the truth, they are either shills or stupid.

Varg is literally insane. He thinks everyone is controlled opposition. The only way to not be controlled opposition according to Varg is to agree with Varg on everything.

Simonsen is one of the most danish surnames i can think of.

t. Danish person

Fuck off idiots.

Varg is not like that, he supports The Golden One even though they dont agree on everything and Sinead Mcarthy as well.

>Why does she mention the holocaust as a historical fact?
>Why does she takes pictures with indians and niggers?
>Why does she befriend antifa and faggots?
>Why does she pretend to be in a lesbian relationship?
>Why did she change her surname then?

Try to answer all these

surnamedb.com/Surname/Simonsen

Varg seems like a fucking weirdo. I was watching one of his videos the other day and he was spazing out that his boomer neighbour was trimming the hedges into square shapes.
>"NOT AS NATURE INTENDED!"

She could well be controlled opposition. Even if she isn't, none of what she preaches is a good solution for the west. She is a (((civic nationalist))), "aka brown my race but slower this time" type of nationalists.

as a native Dane, tell me if she looks anything remotely close to a person of Nordic origin? She does not. Brown hair, brown eyes and huge eyebrows (she trims then for vid + infinite makeup) and dont forget the braids so she looks more European

exactly 90% truth 10% poison, alternatives way to the same ends.

Like clockwork

Based Varg calling out the kikes on whichever isle they're on.
Reminder that Lauren Southern is not only a racemixer, but she's a civic nationalist too.
>If there were tons of ppl coming here waving the French flag, denouncing Islamic extremism & assimilating totally no one would have issues.
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627

Varg would be alright if not for his primitivism, which he doesn't even seem to really embrace, just preach, and it obviously comes across as extremely insincere and hypocritical. His fans are nature-environment worshipers who think humans were better off living as savages in the wilds. Nature has since the dawn of time been an obstacle to mankind, a thing to be overcome and subjugated, not embraced as our final destination. The only place it has is in the form of natue reserves for the occasional vacation or detached admiration. It is not something to for us to be steeped in.

Brown eyes and brown hair can occur in Scandinavia and any part of Europe and it has nothing to do with blacked genes, Algerian pirates or African admixture. Whites express a lot of phenotypical variation and two brown eyes can very often have blonde and blue eyed children as long as they are of European stock. Having said that, Lauren doesn't look particularly Scandinavian, she looks like a New World mongrel, like all Canadians and Americans do, because she is. She's also a substantial amount Iberian. Real Iberian, not North African.

>muh insincerity
I thought DFW killed himself?

Varg does not support Golden One. You must not have watched his videos recently.

Wrong

He is advocating political apathy and the destruction of western civilization. Lauren isn't "controlled opposition" she just completely disagrees with you.

So convicted murderers, flat eathers, and lunatic conspiracy theorists think a 20 year old hedgehog shepherd is controlling the flow of information and subverting "our movement"

>She is a (((civic nationalist))), "aka brown my race but slower this time" type of nationalists
Exactly this. Well said. Too many of these beta faggots on here think that her talking about the white population and it's decline is mutually exclusive with white nationalism/ethnostate. Which it clearly isn't.

Varg is the most blatant example of controlled opposition I've ever witnessed

this is a good video.
shame you retarded morons make threads about a dumb slag irrelevant to the point of the video instead.

Who the fuck is dfw and what does it have to do with anything I said? Are you one of those autists who assumes everyone around you magically knows everything that you do?

^when you type stuff...I just wanna punch you in your face^

>tfw you will never be important enough to have a Finnish defense force defend you online
Feels bad man.

>Who the fuck is dfw

t. bible belt

a finnish defense force...sounds like a girl hand guarding her mommy hole...

Kill yourself mongol beta whiteknight cuck

>Murderer and church burner complaining that woman who actually gets shit down is Jewish

What has Varg accomplished lately besides whining?

You're an idiot and you've just said the exact opposite of what you meant to say. If the "beta faggot orbiters" thought what she said and white nationalism were mutually that would mean it has no part of it. So by saying "it clearly isn't" you acknowledge that her talking points have some place in white nationalism and people are justified in their defense.

>watching niggers on youtube
We are you people doing this

stop making threads about retarded youtube niggers

>it's that Mongol-fin

don't you have a life you fucking retard ??
you defend her as if you're her, are you?

sage btw

Grussgot

Nockalm

Glockner

Woerthersee

Sehr geil ja aus meine motor-rad.

it's literally just one guy. he's fucking hopeless, defending this controlled opposition e-slag all day every day.

>t. "Englishman" who struggles to comprehend English
Embarrassing. 1st and last (You) for you, dumbass.

>anyone who can't decipher my "on the spot invented acronyms" is from le reddit

Stop being a fucking faggot who uses acronyms for no other reason except so you can then say "oh you don't know who or what I'm talking about, hehe you've got much to learn kiddo". It is possible I even know who you are referring to, but can't place the acronym at the moment. So tell me, who the fuck is dfw and what does this have to do with my criticism of varg being a primitivist?

>Listening to Varg
wew lad.

I didn't struggle to understand it. I not only understood what you wrote - I understood what you meant to say.

>constantly stresses the importance of having lots of children with women that share your heritage
>HURR YOU DONT SUPPORT MY WAIFU YOU ARE WHITE GENOCIDE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
this is how Sup Forums has ruined Sup Forums

The mongol-fin white knight is back now even faster! Get a life and od not trust Laura Shekelburg which is kike shill.

>taking a faggot vegan nicely owned from murdering a bandmate and being let out (((early))) seriously

>ever

wew, this is better than the recent Spencer immigration shitfit. Glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers are burning through their stooges fast

>I've had her twitter feed on auto-refresh
This Finnish faggot is either shitposting and do so for satire or he's a paid shill sent here to advertise and defend these Youtubers. WTF? I'm almost convinced that reddit has sent both their shills and counter-shills to shit up the board.

fucking kek

>a paid shill

ay yo nigguh I know we not striggedly the same genus and that but yo hol up I got you senpai

it this one
>a paid shill
>>a paid shill
>>>a paid shill
>>a paid shill

ay yo thank for tha likes son

Fuck off nigger, we're full

Yet she is fine with current state of the West as long the brownies and blackies that stay share the same ideals. Lauren like most (((civic nationalists))) believes in the supremacy of ideas over basic biology. She is a liberal with a few fringe concerns. She believes in the system.

You're so rude, you're from Vienna, the mudslime capital of Austria.

Fuck you I was being nice about the things I saw roundtripping your country. Fuck you.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>seems like a fucking weirdo
He's a literal murderer who moved his whole family into the woods after his sentence was done.

No, but whenever I happen to visit this shit city I meet your kind of people and other shitskins.

Varg speaks the truth. A Jew is a Jew.

>your kind of people and other shitskins

Yeah sure thing buddey...

no one watch varg unironically here sorry mate. go back to renegade or whatever hell hole youre coming from

>a middle aged literal white nigger ex-con shooting autistic rants dealing with the trauma of being diddled by a priest as a kid "calls out" a right wing leaf roastie that with a tenfold of subscribers and growing , in less that a third timeframe of being on jEWtube

Maximum pathethicness

She said in her great replacement video that ethnicity determines culture. This is damage control because she is afraid of the racist label

I really want to know if anyone on Sup Forums unironically admire this retarded murderer.

Varg is crazy old fucker and he always was. He got plenty of great ideas and plenty of dumb ones. But he never lacked balls to go through for what he believed, no matter the personal risks. He never stood down or pussied out. And he always went head-first to the Jewish question. And all that for longer than most of the anons here weren't even born.

I can't say that about Lauren at all.

No matter what you think of those two, there is the superior principle with which everything should be judged; Deeds, not words.

You aren't yanking my chain are you?

Danes are sub-human
I don't get why people even watch this slag.

>He never stood down or pussied out
He just did. Did you even watch the video?

It's also a dumb video because he sets up the scenario that western civilisation is a sinking ship and the powers that be are holding it up and preventing it from sinking and then says that taking over the crew wouldn't help because it is already sinking so it is pointless to try and fight which is a false conclusion because he has already acknowledged that they are keeping it afloat.

>Danes are sub-human
They talk like they have potatoes in their mouths lol!

varg fuckerness didn't kill anyone for ideals though. he murdered his boyfriend, got caught, and was imprisoned.

I agree. Varg is more talented and has real valor and strength of character. Lauren is smarter and more confident than her female peers and some of her videos are listenable. I'm glad she goes to dangerous zones, whistle-blows about poor conditions, and speaks to European citizens about their experience for back-up. But she behaves like an attention-seeker who's out to make money. If imprisoned, would she ask for harsher punishment? Fuck no.

>Varg is more talented and has real valor and strength of character.
>Run for the hills
>Don't fight
What did they mean by this?

Varg is against civilization. Period. If you think building a great civilization is preferable to being a savage living in the woods, you are diametrically opposed to him. Just stop watching his bullshit.

He lives by his principles you fuckin snaggletooth Al-Brita caliphate faggot.

You are larping on /pol, he has a family and lives basically off the grid, not contributing to the jew or the anglo.

Kill yourself you defected degen, you fuckin pest from that pathetic faggot pedophile ridden island go fuck your old whore queen and stick your rule britannia colonization up your fuckin ass, cunt, now that you are under mudslime rule.

He has the same views for the last twenty or more years, user. And most importantly, he lives what he preaches.

That was beautiful.

But if Muslims go to Britain, wave the British flag and denounce Islamic extremism & assimilate totally then what is the problem?!

Varg and Golden One have some drama again, Varg just posted a video about strong men, suggesting Golden One takes roids

Yeah he just makes most of his money through the internet, something that could not exist without civilization. But I guess that doesn't count

I will only accept this theory if mudslimes, the new rulers of Pedophile Snaggletooth Island agree to bin the knife.

damn nigga

13.000 danes share the surname. It is very common among 100% ethnic danes you idiot.

She looks danish, first time i saw her i thought she might have a bit of scandinavian in her. And i know several ethnic danes with brown eyes. She might be jewish, but calling her out for her surname is idiotic.

He makes next to nothing from the internet, and has an extremely low cost of living so much so that he is not dependent on anything he makes from the internet.

>He lives by his principles
>Western civilisation isn't worth saving, run for the hills, don't fight, you can't win.

Varg is the biggest shill in the eceleb world. How can you niggers not see it. He has divided users more than anyone else.

Which will prevail, civilization or barbarism? Let's find out!

Most of his money comes from Burzum, and most of that is purchased through the internet. Retard.

Before the 1800s, the majority of Europeans lived in the countryside in small towns and villages. Even the Roman Empire had these demographics. Varg is correct that Civilization is evil. But he is very incorrect about Christianity. This modern Civilization of the cities is not a Christian culture.

this
You fucking retard. The Roman Empire was a countryside entity were the majority of the people within it were agrarian.

He could live without that shit you mongol cumstain. He lives off the grid and grows most of his own food.

He is trying to grow his own food, does not sound like he is having much progress. He is ultimately a LARPer and while his honesty is refreshing he is still fucking crazy and unproductive.

You can't explain nothing to these pedantic fedora "ummmm ackshually" faggots. Don't bother.

Pic related - mothers of greatest nation on earth back to back world war champs the prime melting pot of civ-nat whoohoo let's get in debt let's cubicle wagecuck so we can get those 10 millions for our greatest ally, being such a great nation of freedom and circumcised dicks because we're independent from any influence and we do it to our kids for hygiene purposes, doctor Weissenberg told us it's for the best.

I don't see him on a boat trying to hinder the invasion. I just see him sitting in a old car complaining a lot and doing very little.

t. Brown haired, brown eyed man

Civic nationalism is not that bad if whites still stay somewhat the majority and all these brown immigrants come in LEGALLY and ASSIMILATE.

t. Lauren Southern

Civic Nationalists want the boarders closed, but unlike ethno-nationalists wish to avoid the errors of WWII. As they say, a paragraph of history is worth a page full of secular arguments. Look no further than Charles Murray and President Eisenhower if you want solutions for dealing with racial issues. Hitler and/or balkanization is not going to work.

Also, you are from Portugal. You are in no position to be lecturing on the browning of any race.

Regardless, Civic Nationalism does not mean whites want to keep importing africans, latinos, and muslims. Nor do Civic Nationalists believe that darker skinned people can all be equal. Most Civic Nationalists will tell you behind closed doors that there are absolutely differences between races. They just don't subscribe to the idea that blonde hair and blue eyes equals "master race". Like most sane people, they realize that IQ correlates in general with white skin regardless of brunette, red hair, blonde hair, or black hair.

As for darker skinned people:

In America, africans only make up 12% of the population. They can be controlled.

Half of latinos will assimilate into the white culture because they are "white hispanic". In fact, many hispanics no longer identify as hispanic, but as regular white people. Hispanics as a whole make up 17% of the American population. With half of them being white, they too can be controlled. However, many will have to be sent back in the coming years. This process is already taking place. It will soon take place in Europe and Canada, too.

Pic related. It's a white hispanic who fully integrated into American culture.

Simonsen is a common norwegian name as well. Not jewish.

this guy resumed what is controlled opposition very well.

>another anti-lauren thread
Why do you shills hate her? just because she thinks white nationalism is ok? because she believes in white identity politics? because she volunteers for the Europea identitarian movement? because she is hot and roleplays as a qt trad waifu?

hmm, not things you would shill against... unless ofcourse you're one of (((them)))

You just defeated your own argument you fucking retard. You're presenting worthless people who did nothing but have children. LS is doing the opposite of that, she is trying to change the direction. Varg isn't even bothering to do that because he is convinced a total collapse is going to happen soon.

Said a fucking auto-refreshing white-knighting no-life virgin debil.

Fucks sake, be a bit realistic about yourself.

Britbong rekt.

Try to bring arguments in your next post. Don't waste my time, I'm trying to watch Scrubs with my half-nigger friend.

How can you criticise her for saying that (when she's said western civilisation won't exist without native people) and at the same time defend varg for saying run for the hills, let mass uncontrolled immigration happen, don't fight lol