WTF is Wrong With Fox???

Why the fuck did Eric Bolling send dick pics to some of the bitches he works with?

This shit can't be true. I mean you can't make this shit up...right?

>Fox News anchor Eric Bolling has been suspended pending an investigation into lewd messages he is accused of sending multiple female coworkers at Fox News and Fox Business Channel.

thehill.com/media/345471-eric-bolling-suspended-from-fox-amid-lewd-message-allegations

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yEw1H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/yEw1H

It's a neocon dicksucking nest of vipers and always has been. Press S to spit on grave.

...Where have I heard a similar story before? >*Rubs chin*
Could it be...
>*Chin rubbing intensifies*
Is it possible...
>*Maximum Chin Rub*
That liberals are setting these guys up for diverting the group think?

This guy's an idiot. Did he really think these women would be cool with it? lol

>“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made," his attorney said.

I think he was hammered. He does seem like the type that might send crazy photos after a night out at the bar. Midtown is fun and he likely drinks big.

He needs to sue them like Hannity threatened to do.

Bad bot

>the guy who said that miller isnt a good public speaker gets fucked

i-is miller deepstate?

go back to re*dit

>A dozen sources told the Huffington Post that at least two of Bolling's female colleagues at Fox Business and one at Fox News had received unsolicited photos of male genitalia from Bolling.

>The messages were reportedly sent years ago, and on several different occasions. The Huffington Post called the images "deeply upsetting and offensive" to the women who spoke to the news outlet about the incidents.
I wonder how many former and current fox news employees have been contacted so far for the various hit pieces.

The dude is 54 years old and married - he's way past his drinking/partying age.

Dude, if I worked there, I would be a walking hard on, those women wear tight dresses all day every day. In person that shit makes you diamonds.

>The dude is 54 years old and married - he's way past his drinking/partying age.

If you're saying that about a woman you'd get publicly lynched you hypocritical shitlord

just sean vannity and carl cuckerson left

Why don't you wait until all of the facts come to light? An accusation doesn't prove guilt.

post the dick pics

My hero~~~

But serious folks, do we believe this bullshit?

Bolling writes a book, a female coworker suddenly "remembers" being sent dick pics. Seem familiar?

>O'Reilly rails against MSM
>Oh wait, sexual harassment
>Attack advertisers
>O'Reilly gone
>Hannity tries to break Seth Rich story
>MSM shitstorm
>Guess no one has any dirt on him
>Target advertisers anyway
>Silenced
>Bolling writes book
>Gets more and more vocal on Fox News
>Oh wait, dick pics
>Bolling gone
>Lather
>Rinse
>Repeat

This isn't Sup Forums.

This. They're all anonymous sources so far. Could be a smear campaign.

He's not a bot, he responds to people's messages from time to time, you'd know that if you weren't such a new newfag faggot

theyre trying to purge all trump supporters everywhere. the left fights to win, cuckservatives dont fight, dont win, all they care about is feeling morally righteous. cuckservatives are a cancer. only far right extremists can save the world from communist muslim axis of evil.

spoken like a true beta virgin.

you might say fox news has a culture

just like bill cosby, roger ailes, and bill o'riley.

Good Christian Values™

THIS

They tried to get rid of Hannity

What's your point? Should we not wait for all of the evidence?

I'm calling bullshit on this one. "Anonymous sources"?

14 none the less...

I wondered why his retarded show was not on this morning, and they went to happening now garbage. I only watch on Sat mornings for amusement the supposed financial shows, that are not really about finances, but political hyper stupidity. I would not doubt it one bit though since all I ever note of his show is how many twitard followers he has. Like that really makes his show credible, or of any merit. I never watch his show because he seems like a total mindless hump. Usually though they do pull the guest host thing to keep some programming continuity, but I guess this will not be the case here.
WTF is wrong with Faux?
The same as with any other of the mass propaganda mills is what is wrong.

lol murrica is so wrestling-tier degenerate

Got proof?

These leftypol cucks have been spamming the same bullshit story all day trying to stir up shit. Shit never happened, but this fucking pedo sure sent dick picks

>Shit never happened
Of course it didn't

>WTF is Wrong With Fox???

It calls itself "news" when it's nothing but opinion & speculation on VERY limited talking points.

OANN covers 10X more actual news reporting in 15 minutes than Fox entertainers do, mostly rambling about Russia & Mueller all day.

HE WAS SUSPENDED! HAHAHAHAHA

ONE TUCK TO RULE THEM ALL

whats so funny? kill yourself

I actually have a big cock while being very muscular. Very good at sports et cetera, high IQ......

(((sources)))

How the fuck can you have allegations about nudes? If somebody received nudes and complained, then show censored versions of them. This is probably one of the easiest harassment cases to prove in a long time, and yet we're stuck with this meandering bullshit.

Say it with me: FAKE NUDES

They're supposed to be from like 2009 or some shit. It's some kind of scheme that has been hatched to discredit all conservative thoughts.

One time at a bar this girl dropped her purse and her digital camera fell out. This was before good cameras in phones and attention whores had to carry around compact digital cameras. Anyway me and a buddy grab the camera, load it with anonymous dick pics, then slip it back into her purse unnoticed.

I still chuckle every time I think about it.