The Argument for Civic Nationalism in America

Brace yourselves for a real red pill.

Even if race realism were true, and there was a grand Jewish scheme to take down Western civilization, the truth is you could never convince a majority of voters to support you in a campaign on these topics. The truth is, they are bound to remain fringe topics for the foreseeable future. The best thing a candidate can do is challenge conventional issues apart from either parties' norms, and challenge establishment thinking overall.

Conventional issues outside the establishment parties' repertoire would be the national debt, the Federal Reserve, interventionism, and corruption. Neither party has these as major issues, but these are the major problems facing the nation. The establishment parties latch onto non-issues like gay marriage, abortion, etc to distract from the threat these other failures pose; that being bankruptcy, civil war, and unrest like we've never seen in the modern era. Race relations and the "JQ" also distract from these real issues. If they are a part of it, so be it. People will wake up in their own time if they are slowing our momentum as a country.

Pushing segregation, mass exodus, mass murder, and even "awareness" is not the answer. Push efficiency and strength, and those that make us weak or wasteful will either change their ways or move along on their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shut the fuck up we're here to leech off you and stay.

1 more generation and those kids are basically white anyway, and if the parents make good money and raise them right who cares. They make us stronger as a country. They will pay taxes, and serve in defense of the country if needed.

If not, when there's no gibs how can you stay and leech? Answer: you move on to Canada.

The solution is a synthesis of both civic and ethnic nationalism.

america sucks

Your pic is a delusion and the exact thing I'm talking about. People enjoy their individuality, and their identity. As much as you want your kids to be white, there are people who want their kids to be whatever race they are. That's natural.

History repeats itself buddy. You realize the jews plans have backfired on them dozens and dozens of time throughout history?

... okay, so why is it an issue then if it will just inevitably backfire?

Look around, why would you want to wait any longer?

race realism was the norm up until just a few decades ago. even though very few people will own up to it, most people believe in racial differences. it would be insane not to.

Democracy isn't part of the plan.

Subhumans bring nothing, they get the fuck out.

Jews could be useful but always end up fucking us, they get the gas chamber for real this time.

No jews: no central bank, no debt, no degeneracy, no wars for israel.

It's simple really.

you can call me a racist, but i'm just saying what most people are thinking.

I understand that. My girlfriend hates "ghetto" people along with most of my family and friends. But if I were to say i hate black people, they would flip out and not talk to me. They don't see the link between race and behavior, and the same goes with the rest of the country. And desu, I work with some hard working black guys. Sure, there might only be 2 or 3 for every 20 that come through the doors, but the others usually leave on their own because they see it's hard work, or get fired because they're a legitimate safety hazard.

Preaching high standards is the best path, not straight racism, or sexism, or anti-Semitism for that matter. People don't go for that stuff, because they know of the exceptions I listed.

>They don't see the link between race and behavior, and the same goes with the rest of the country.

you're wrong.

>Preaching high standards

let me know how that works out for you.

America is for Whites

>there are people who want their kids to be whatever race they are.

Thus separation of the races should be mandated by force

i could preach until i lost my voice but it wouldn't make the hood any less of a shithole

No, 1 more generation and those kids are basically mongrels and a degenerated form of their grandmother

You think democracy will get us anywhere? lol

This,

If anything we should be increasing European immigration with the Raise act.

Democracy must end or at the very least the right to participate in government issues should be limited to white, land owning, non-Jewish men.

Pretty good Richard "green card passes for the brown masses" Spencer

I agree. Civic nationalism for America, ethnic nationalism for Europe.

Ethnic nationalism for America is almost impossible now.

you think raise act will increase euro migration. america is about get a shit load of indians and chinese

>Even if race realism were true, and there was a grand Jewish scheme to take down Western civilization, the truth is you could never convince a majority of voters to support you in a campaign on these topics.
Absolutely false. It's obvious even across the ocean that America is increasingly racially divided and there is no alternative. Prepare for a race war at least Trump woke up racial consciousness in a lot of people and the first pro-European anti-establishment movement in 30-40 years reached mainstream media.

>Ethnic nationalism for America is almost impossible now.

Do you realize you live in Germany??

We could actually become 80% white at the most in a few generations if we increase European immigration and limit third world immigration. Not to mention taking in Refugees like White South Africans or Ukrainians. The raise act is one of those things.

Our immigration waiting lists are filled with almost nothing but Europeans.

>america is about get a shit load of indians and chinese

[Citation Needed]

i'm not saying we shouldn't hold ourselves to high standards. just that certain people will not be able to meet those standards (making more obvious the racial differences that are already painfully apparent) and the overwhelming majority of them will be of a race that rhymes with black.

The Raise Act has an English speaking limit so there won't be any chinks that's for sure. If anything we'll probably get Europeans and Pajeets.

Canada and Australia don't have that

Also a lot of of the conservative party is crypto-nativist but the (((chosen))) at the top are supressing them. Even lolbergtarians like the Tea Party back in 2008 felt the brewing racial conflict and much of their protests against Obama were on a racial basis (they won't ever admit it of course).

and affirmative action and hiring/admission quotas will need to increase greatly to maintain the facade.

Whats your grand plan then Mr. Macron, dictatorship? Because I guarantee the American people don't go for that either. By coup or popular election. The fact of the matter is you'll end up with 50% of the population standing on the side of the 15-20% of the population that's minorities, so instead of it being your fantasy of 80% racially aware whites against 20% useless minorities, it'll be more like 70% angry population vs 30% max angry white population.

They may be the minority ethnically, but you're the minority politically. If you think switching magically from democracy to some other form of government will change that, you don't understand anything about gaining or maintaining power.

typical burger.
USA: 50-60% white at best
Germany 80-90% white/german

>Germany 80-90% white/german

hhahahahaha good one

>implying gay marriage,abortion, and other cultural issues aren't important to the survival of western civilization

What I'm trying to say is that you would have to kick out half of your countries population or create seperate white societies while most european countries would be able to achieve a pretty monolithic society by kicking out a few millions and integrating the rest (slavs/other europeans).

Spic birth rates are already declining, we could simply increase the amount of immigration coming from Europe/Australia/Canada while limiting the third world. A lot of Europeans are on our waiting lists and would easily come here because of it. That way the white population will grow while the nonwhite one will shrink.

>Spic birth rates are already declining

i don't believe you.

Look for yourself faggot.

Go home fritz, mustaffa is thru fucking your sister by now

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.html

The only reason their population is growing is because of immigration from Latin America.

bullshit. whenever is see them around, they each have a pile of kids.

Go home Burger, your country is hopelessly lost to spics and niggers anyway.

and it doesn't matter if the rate itself is declining, they are probably still out-pacing white people.

Citizenship guarantees and affirms sovereignty.

shouldn't we be aiming for a healthy steady-state and not trying to import/export/outbreed each other?

It all started with a few hundred Gastarbeiter now look at where you are.

Good luck instituting that.

You don't have to. Let natural selection do the work for you. Pull the rug of welfare out from underneath people, and set up a job-matching service. Instead of paying for everyone's livelihood, you tell them to either get a job or take a hike.

If you think there are any pure races, you're living a fantasy. You're a mongrel and a degenerated form of your grandmother.

See my response here: I understand how universal suffrage is probably the only deterrent to this. Each person gets 1 vote regardless of their actual success in life. And it doesn't guarantee only the most successful will be the ones reproducing.

But you can even see the voting patterns of traditionally republican states in the all African-American and Hispanic maps, in an election supposedly featuring the most racist candidate since George Wallace.

There are those who see the truth of self-reliance and independence in every race, and a candidate that pursued that standard for everyone would likely get a lot of votes. A lot more than someone who unironically says "gas the kikes, race war now." That will end quicker and more embarrassingly than the Civil War or World War II.

Multiculturalism = extermination. Most likely a race war I can't imagine so many people going gently into the night.

You're absolutely right. They moved the overtone window for immigration slowly and with caution so that the ordinary Fritz didn't notice a thing. But now after the 2015/2016 crisis there's actually a little hope for restitance (AfD, Identitarian movement, PEGIDA etc.). But I'm still rather pessimistic. I hope for the best for us Germans, but also for all Europeans and our American brothers. Don't let (((them))) divide us.

>1 more generation and those kids are basically white anyway
>Check flag
Yepp, as expected.

America has always been a European majority settlement and we will die that way. As soon as we bring back European immigration this country's hard times will disappear.

>You're absolutely right. They moved the overtone window for immigration slowly and with caution so that the ordinary Fritz didn't notice a thing.
This is leftism explained in 10 words. There is no end to the endless march to equality and tolerance. In 10 years the phrase african-american will probably be "offensive" and new jargon will be made up.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI

And I can't imagine so many people up and executing their neighbor.

>Implying you aren't a mish-mosh of sami & various germanic tribes

"Norwegian" hasn't been around for forever, just a long enough to develop a distinct identity.

You don't need to imagine because they will come for you.

See Diversity Immigrant Visa program from the Immigration Act of 1990. Thanks Bush Sr.

>You don't have to. Let natural selection do the work for you. Pull the rug of welfare out from underneath people, and set up a job-matching service. Instead of paying for everyone's livelihood, you tell them to either get a job or take a hike.

this is about as realistic as ethnic cleansing.

it's bad enough without manufacturing jobs. once ai replaces service jobs and retail stuff, what do you think they're going to do then?

If that happens theres no jobs people are going to be rioting either way, and that will be the extreme case to possibly cause a race war.

Again for the foreseeable future I don't see it happening. There are millions of jobs available right now, just nobody who wants to do them. My job has been dying for workers, the only problem is they have to be good workers. If we have a safety orientation of 15 maybe 3 to 5 will show up for work at all, and of that maybe 1 will be a decent worker that we keep.

>If that happens theres no jobs people are going to be rioting either way, and that will be the extreme case to possibly cause a race war.

reality is, we're not that far from automating a large fraction of their jobs. eventually, people will be forced to acknowledge race realism because a majority of them will be unemployed and need UBI. which is fine by me. you can't ask someone to do something they're not capable of.

but to continue pretending that everyone's equal will be a disaster for all involved.

To be American you just need to follow the Bible

this isn't so bad. Kinda my idea too. Bleach em out.

I'm not saying everyone is equal or equally capable, that goes for whites and blacks. There might be more capable of one or the other, but it can't be the position of anyone hoping to be an elected official in America to favor white over black, but to favor capable over incapable. Whatever happens after that is what it is.

I think you're mistaking me for a leftist.

>but it can't be the position of anyone hoping to be an elected official in America to favor white over black, but to favor capable over incapable.

fair enough, but we don't even do that.

I know. That's what needs to change. And what needs to define civic nationalism, instead of just being limp-wristed nationalism. Which is why I get why people don't like it. But it is a far more legitimate than ethnic nationalism in America.

Civic nationalism will always be a threat, because it does nothing to protect a race. That's what I care about--nothing is stopping white trash and hood rats from pumping out legions of niglets.
And they have a vote equal to mine, which is why democracy is fucking retarded, among other reasons. I don't think you understand the mindset of Sup Forumsacks like me. We don't want to preserve society as it is. We want this world to burn, so that we can create what was meant to be from the ashes.
I know full well that the only chance for a white ethnostate is an economic collapse and subsequent racewar, because the vast majority of people are selfish and just go with whatever movement feeds them and makes them feel good. The normies don't give a shit about anything other than that, which is why people as a whole need to feel suffering for them to realize the importance of their own group.
Sup Forums, for all of its faults and paranoia, actually cares enough about morality and things greater than themselves, but there aren't enough "true believers" to effect a change. There never will be, and hence democracy won't work. True believers lead, and the masses follow.

Adding onto why democracy is shit in this context, since the selfish normies always outnumber true believers (genuine ideologues), a democracy will always result in the masses voting themselves stupid, hedonistic shit, even if it is self-destructive in the end. The "true believer" types are sometimes crazy, depending on the ideology, but they are sincere and will carry out what they believe to be righteous. They could never get elected because they won't compromise, but they are extremely effective leaders if they can take power by force or persuasion in a crisis.

tl;dr
Sup Forums is full of ideological radicals, either NatSoc (me) or Hoppean snek, who place ideals over comfort, and by virtue of that, only they can create the perfect society. Comfort flows from solid ideals and morality. The masses only take advantage of comfort to the detriment of morality, meaning they lose both in the end when morals are decayed (now), and that democracy is a shit systen.

tl;dr the tl;dr
You're a dumb cunt for thinking civic nationalism could ever get us our goals

You're totally wrong on not calling out the JQ.

If Republicans start talking openly about Hollywood and Wall Street Hebrews, if one had the balls to do it, watch Louis Farrakhan literally mobilize the blacks and go to war for the GOP.

The white liberals and (((white))) liberals will be outraged, but the minority normies will start thinking, "Holy shit, these Republican guys are for real." Blacks and Hispanics aren't as PC as the white liberals, and it could set off a real chain reaction. There is so much evidence out there for organized political Jewry, that if only the topic became mainstream and gained traction, it would lead to an unstoppable political whirlwind.

but there is no reason for the incapable to vote in a way that changes this. it doesn't make sense for them to do so.