MS-13 Child Trafficking in Virginia and DC

archive.is/S01ro
>Social workers and police officers in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia (DC) have detected at least nine child prostitution rings since 2009. Most of these networks -- some of which have already been dismantled -- are run by the Mara Salvatrucha, or MS13.
The following convenience store was the centre of Virginia MS-13 Child Trafficking for 3 years: i.magaimg.net/img/13v3.jpg
After doing some research, I found that this 7-Eleven (next to a laundromat) in Falls Church, Virginia is still in business and is still open.
The address is: 3011 Patrick Henry Dr, Falls Church, VA 22044
MS-13 in the area are known to headquarter in motels and 7-Elevens around the DC-area.
When asked about the prevalence of prostitution rings linked to the MS13 in their jurisdiction, police sources in Prince George's County, Maryland declined to comment about specific cases
>“in order to not interfere with open investigations.”
That means there are currently open investigations into these types of cases.
Everyone involved are all illegal immigrants from El Salvador and Argentina, they reportedly ship their immigrants to these areas and New York in order to increase the girl's availability.
Think of it like Pizzagate, but instead of Pizzerias, think of 7-Elevens. google.com/maps/search/7 eleven /@38.8802741,-77.1852043,13z

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/_uofQD-N6UI
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/06/trump-ms-13/528453/
archive.is/crdC4
thelibertarianrepublic.com/whistleblower-obama-administration-let-known-ms-13-members-illegal-immigration-surge/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/whistleblower-obama-administration-let-known-ms-13-members-illegal-immigration-surge/#ixzz4oviGaGD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Lots of PG County and Montgomery County are like San Salvador.

Bump

Bump

Guess no one cares about walls of text.

post more a best

BAD HOMBRES! MANY SUCH CASES. SAD!

Checked.

I don't want to get banned for avatarfagging.

where do I find one of these
asking for a friend

7/11, apparently.

7/11
SEVEN ELEVEN
SEVEN ELEVEN AND THE CHILDREN GO "DADDY NO"

nowai
op says i'll find only ms13

What if you say 9/11? Do they start rubbing their hands?

>when you literally can take 2 buses to get there

Sorry, I was merely engaging in wild speculation.

what anime?

gomennasai, shirimasen :'

its np senpai
looks like its probably a kinetic VN and most likely it's never been translated

The reason for non-enforcement is that they are not white. Had this been a white group, it would have been plastered on every last amjor network, but since it is brown people it gets little attention.
Now mind you when they do go public it will be white latin males that did it.

>falls church
Makes sense, the place is definitely a sanctuary.

I think you're right!

You're pretty good at bumping. Now post some human trafficking memes.

I don't get it.

fin

Now can we just get a thread theme in here?

If it wasn't for white people minorities wouldn't need gangs like ms 13 to defend themselves from white supremacist like yourself

I recognize that doujin.

I cannot wait for the white genocide to be clompleted the world will be a much better place for al of the people left on earth

>rothschild flag

noooope

... I wonder... Were those two beaners found dead the day after the Seth Rich murder in MS-13

Rothschild have giving millions of peoples job and donated millions more he doesn't seem like that bad of a fellow

>he doesn't seem like that bad of a fellow

Sociopaths never do.

>but instead of Pizzerias, think of 7-Elevens.
Can we call this "slevenloligate"?? I like how it rolls off the tongue.

Various Research on Trafficking Networks:

1) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

2) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

youtu.be/_uofQD-N6UI

MS13 did nothing wrong
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/06/trump-ms-13/528453/

archive.is/crdC4

>defending a gang
Mockingbird was a fucking mistake.

bump

Great catch Norbro.

Not gonna lie. Pretty spooky.

Slushygate?

Doesn't it just fold into Pedogate and human trafficking, generally? Why label it further?

Last bump for now

See /htg/

Fuck me that's like 30 mins from me

Such racism and anti-Mexican sentiment this thread has. I'll have all you racists on Sup Forums know I've reported this thread to the ACLU for racism and attempting to cause the Immigrant Holocaust.

Neat. What does all that shit mean?

bumparuu

reminder:

thelibertarianrepublic.com/whistleblower-obama-administration-let-known-ms-13-members-illegal-immigration-surge/

Whistleblower: Obama Administration Let In Known MS-13 Members During Illegal Immigration Surge

Read more: thelibertarianrepublic.com/whistleblower-obama-administration-let-known-ms-13-members-illegal-immigration-surge/#ixzz4oviGaGD0
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

Just like in my japanese detective vidja

Mmmmm i wanna fugg kasumi

I don't play your gay dating games.

I am from falls church, Virginia and i now the exact 7/11 you are talking about. I used to get food from there as a kid. The town is made up of many important government people. (it is very close to D.C.) its a pretty standard town but is full of government workers. /not surprised/

Checked

>falls church
CIA niggers

right under Trump's nose and he does nothing.

Bump