Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT now in the mediterran sea and no one seems to care about them...

Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT now in the mediterran sea and no one seems to care about them. Actually politician/governments try to stop organizations that rescue refugees from drowning.

Dont you have any compassion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=of2GEELAT38
youtube.com/watch?v=MSXCX9fvmHo
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These threads are boring now. Put some more effort into it.

I have compassion, but not for these people.

nope

How did all those people get into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea?

>what is war famine and poverty

>Dont you have any compassion?

I would gladly take you in the back and shoot you in the head OP, it will saves you the suffering if being a sorry sod with no creativity.

things you fight against, not running away from

Who cares, infact I rather the boats get sunken in the middle of the sea.

Maybe they should fight farm an work then

Why are they out there?

Besides assuming you aren't some UN cuck, if you understood race realism you would know that blacks are just not intelligent, and end up ruining their own nations. Rhodesia is prime example of nogs ruining a country they were "given back" Ethiopia was barely colonized, and is poor as shit. Liberia is an underdeveloped shithole that was BUILT FOR BLACKS.

it'd be sick if A jdam slammed the middle of op pic

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

African side:

youtube.com/watch?v=of2GEELAT38

European side:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSXCX9fvmHo

Stay shitskin, stay pleb.

I hope they all drown.

hundreds is not enough we had over 8000 make it to our shores last month.

So lets bring the poverty here!

A minimum requirement for compassion from me that would extend to something not unlike opening my house to a homeless guy is the capacity for him to have the requisite compassion to do the same for me if I were in the same situation. I don't see Africans having it. They'd be shooting at our boats and laughing as we drowned.

Don't you have any compassion for the whites they rape, stab and truck of peace? If you did you'd launch a torpedo at the boat.

Strafe the ships, also saged

I do not care about those who die,I care about those who survive.
They are fucking swarming Italy like a Korean zerg rush to the point we'd be outnumbered in our own country in a couple of years.
We need fucking water-air missiles to sink those parasites

I have no compassion for muslims

There is suffering in ever corner of the earth. Always been that way. WIll always be that way. Boats of people won't change that. Stop being a self righteous fool.

No, fuck them. I hope the majority of them drown so we can clean up the human gene pool a little bit.

>people
Ah, that's where you are wrong!

Somebody redpill me on the vast majority of refugees being adult men. Like I know the reason for this is obvious, but are there any good sources analyzing this phenomenon?
>tfw cowardly adult men push aside women and children, following survival of the fittest mentality to get to safety
>tfw they come begging for shelter, appealing to some sense of compassion for the weak and needy

You really asking that on Sup Forums?

So they're entitled to force themselves upon the European tax payers? It truly is the white man's burden. If Poseidon can house those "refugees" (illegal aliens) I'm not losing an ounce of sleep over it.

They are too busy role-playing "evil." Stay mad.

If you go into a group expecting pure evil, we will give it to you. Eat a dick.

Nope.

Torpedo that shit.

I agree, we should sink these vessels to expedite their death and relieve suffering.

Those are rapefugees from Europe on their merry way to enslave Native Indians in American continent.

Says the keyboard warrior

This is so horrible. I can't believe that hundreds of people are dying like this. It should be millions. We should be killing them by the millions in Europe until they're gone, then go to their homelands and exterminate them there, too.

You shills aren't even trying anymore, post a laughing .gif and sage this shit.

Just think of all the free medical testing we could get out of these 'human' subjects.
We could be testing out military weapons on these instead of using corpses.

well why don't we clean the turd of that boat in the picture and use it to save those people you are talking about?

Are you gonna post this every day? Are you a paid shill?

This is a perfect post for goybook. It would rack up virtuelikes from normies lacking the attention span to read more than one sentence.

lol. Those aren't people.

I agree, how can we let these people suffer? We need to show some compassion and just drone strike these slave ships. Anything else is just inhumane.

>talking about serious issues on NSAbook
i sincerely hope not

They're all sub-sharan African black people, and mostly male (not refugees).

Send them back and improve their own countries.

do we have any of those left from WWII ?

they don't so why should I

This is madness. It has to stop.

bitch get in here
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/136262700#p136290934136290934

italian boats try stop smugglers al hafter threatens to shoot at them now you know who benefits from it

if we ask nicely, iranians may help us out

Looks like extras waiting for the Resident Evil 5 movie desu

Not our fucking problem.

sink their ship

Only for my own race and culture.

sure I have compassion.

blow the shit up so they have a quick painless death

That is solved by not killing each other + start working and making money, not by jumping into the sea.

>who created war famine and poverty and why was it always niggers?

also sage

This is bait, shark bait.

No
I hope they all fucking drown

>NGO traffickers enter Libyan territorial waters to pick up niggers and taxi them to Europe

Poor bait, Shlomo

they cant drown fast enough.

fucking sage