Fuck the Krauts. Who else proud of our lads here?

Fuck the Krauts. Who else proud of our lads here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBn7RqEqyC4
archive.is/TvCaB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why have all of the latest war movies been about being a coward? What are the jews planning?

fuck the krauts

bunch of sausagebreated, shiteating scumbags

fuck every oneof'em

bomber harris do it again

kill every last kraut pig

yorkshire master race here

what about you lads

>tailgates bomber
>doesn't feature deflection shooting
>flying low to the ground
>absolutely no aerial combat maneuvers

It's hilarious how hard every critic raved about how realistic this movie was yet they couldn't even bother to consult an expert or even trust the audience to wrap their brains around basic ballistics.

>B-b-b-but das dangerous

if people died shooting those scenes this movie would be movie of the year.

look at howard hughes and hell's angels.

What the fuck are you doing with a German IP?

Every Stuka scene gave me the largest boner but the out of fuel spitfire part killed it instantly.
It also killed the whole movie.

I don't know but it's probably got something to do with Brexit. The film has been released just when the talks are beginning

>Who else proud of our lads here?
Not me, they thought they were fighting for liberty and freedom but actually they were fighting to path the way for international jewry to take a deeper hold.

youtu.be/LBn7RqEqyC4

>implying Hilter wouldn't have slaughtered the Anglo
Ireland stayed neutral because we were going to help him. Then the yanks fucked everything up, as usual

You do know that hitler had plans to sterilize and kill a high percentage of the English men in case the invasion would've succeeded, right?

You're just trying to interpret the movie in a way that fits an agenda. Did you even see the movie? They weren't cowards at all. Did you expect more of a supersoldier approach you've been seeing in your favorite Marvel movies? Grow up.

Arent you just glad those ebil nazis didnt win.

>inb4 dead soldiers post

nice try jew

And if Germany would've won England, English, their culture and all the beautiful English things wouldn't exist, you retarded kraut cunt.

It would be just another depressing, dystopian surveillance-state full of autistic, deluded kraut pieces of garbage like you.

Sincerely fuck you for being a kraut dindu nuffin

The English fough for their freedom, whether you like it or not.

Hitler did have plans to eradiicate the English.

Just after he got his hairy kraut ass kicked he backed off like a cowardly dog and "appealed to reason" and suddenly, the English were "so honorary aryan, so noble, us Germans love the English, ja".

Fucking kill yourself kraut cunt

If anything, it was your chimping out that destabilized Europe and brought us into this mess.

Not an argument

Give me a tldr

Auch wenn ich nicht sicher bin ob du shitpostet.

It was a great movie about how Europe is a shithole full of horrible fucking people except a few of the Dutch and we're better off out of it.

>"master race" can't even read 6 paragraphs

Maybe that is why you lost the world war.

Twice.

>English men get sterilized in the 40s and are replaced by Germans
>English men get sterilized in the 2000s and are replaced by niggers and Muslims

Meh, not much of a difference, to be honest. At least Germans are white.

Keep me posted, lets see how many pics you have saved.

>Who else proud of our lads here?

Yeah, you can really be proud of your lads who sat on a beach while the French protected them

Not me. You're a faggot OP.

English and Germany alliance would have been the best, you're just a cuck who still lives in that kiked WW2 world.

>According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value,[68] and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.[69]

>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia. Although they might have been treated less brutally than slaves from the East (whom the Nazis regarded as sub-humans, fit only to be worked to death), living and working conditions would still have been severe.[

>In late February 1943, Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention for special forces of the SS to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England after the German victory.[71] In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes "racially inferior".[72]

Why are you lying you retarded kraut cunt?

Why do you want the brits to be slaves you piece of subhuman garbage?

Eternal anglo strikes again

If you useless cunts hadn't fallen in two weeks instead of putting up a fucking fight, maybe we'd give you some credit Pierre

Despite the French not getting any credit for defending against the German kettle.

Remember what other country had its entire army over there and lost miserably in weeks as well?
Oh yeah, Britain

Yeah that part was real dumb. Otherwise the plane shit was pretty cool, even if it was unrealistic.

Like I don't think bf109s would be 100ft off the water. I can understand they had to make the scenes exciting though

I sure am. I wake up and thank God every day that we went to war and destroyed our countries and murdered each other by the millions to, em, save the Jewish people! Remember the 6 billion! That's what the war was about!

Not a Naziboo but source for all that. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Is there even a way to fight blitzkrieg? We just ran until germans ran out of gas.

It doesn't matter guys

What matters is that you both fought against the kraut menace.

Imagine if the subhuman kraut succeeded

Imagine an Europe with just one shitty, ugly, depressing kraut culture everywhere.

Imagine no more English or French language

Imagine just chauvinistic, arrogant krauts that succeeded in destroying everything good, noble and decent about Europe.

Operation Sea Lion wikipedia. Although that might not be reliable. I agree though, it seems strange compared the Germans' treatment of France.

Quick, simple, and to the point. Preferable to an agonizingly slow death from immigration and social rot.

>Imagine just chauvinistic, arrogant krauts that succeeded in destroying everything good, noble and decent about Europe.
This is literally what the German government is trying to do right now.

Brits refused to fight the nazis at the Rhineland and Czechslovakia. Brits are the biggest cucks, almost as bad as leaves.

Fight a blitzkrieg by another tactic called elastic defence.

... Or just ensure your command structure isn't so rigid that you commanders cant think for themselves and don't encircle an enemy who's asking for it.

Ireland may have been on Hitler's side. But a huge amount of the British and American armies WERE Irish.

America was probably like 30-40% Irish at that point.

So it was Celtic blood that crushed Germany.

Is kraut your trigger word ?

Berlin Diary by William Shirer

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by Shirer

Hitler's Table Talk monologues by Hitler

Not at the time. It was essentially a new tactic in war. Clever cunts those Germans

Kill yourself you krautloving piece of garbage yank

Why are you people so incredibly retarded and just short-sighted

>it was great that hitler would've killed the English fast!! otherwise they would've died 200 years later by immigration (which wouldn't have happened if garbage krauts didn't destabilize Europe with their chimpouts)

Seriously kill yourself

>Hollywood history lesson makes me proud

Muppet

Mobile reserve and air superiority*

We're a glorified CIA training range, Hank. Not much that we can do until Trump has the swamp drained.

>It would be just another depressing, dystopian surveillance-state
>would be
>would
Fantastic

Hitler was absolutely right in this regard. It would've been better if the Germans exterminated themselves instead of faced the humiliation of the 21st century and beyond. Same for the Brits. No matter which way you cut it, a Nazi victory with the US staying out of the war (or actively supporting Nazi Germany against the Soviets) would've been the best outcome for everyone involved.

>pulling numbers out of your arse

You realize England is already a police and surveillance state, right? It just has more shitskin turds now.

Oh, and Germany winning would've prevented that?

You really are the dindus of Europe.

>any, literally ANY bad thing is happening in Europe nowadays

>THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF WE WON WE JUST WANTED TO KILL ALL SLAVS, MOST ENGLISH AND FRENCH AND SOUTHERN EUROPEANS AND WANTED TO MAKE A SURVEILLANCE STATE TO COMBAT MUH DEGENERACY

>WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE NAZI GERMANY??? ARE YOU NOT REDPILLED

You people are so utterly pathetic.

I know who you are

Anglo on holiday here, fuck off with your d&c thread Abdul

this, that gliding fuelless spitfire was so unrealistic it was painfully cringy.

All aircombat was unrealistic.

38% of The American Revolutionary Army were Irish (mostly Scots-Irish, but also Irish Catholic in smaller numbers)

Why is it hard to believe that 30% of American Army of WWII had Irish ancestry. At that point Irish Catholics were a huge part of the population.

America was never the huge Anglo country. It was always much more Anglo-Celtic that Anglo. And honestly more Celtic than Anglo as the years went on.

t. American w/ 300 years of roots here

just saw this movie, I had no idea there were Brits with light hair and blue eyes. I thought they were all beady-eyed curly-haired rat-faced ghouls.

What percentage of the British population is actually white?

>It would be just another depressing, dystopian surveillance-state full of autistic
dont make me send you to reeducation camp m8

You should go beat em up user

audie murphy

I find what you say quite offensive because FDR which helped the British a lot during the war was 1/8th German. So you are trashing a man who helped you which is very disgusting

grow up dude

Are those Bobbies? If so, them I'm really ashamed in our country.

anyone who comes from the danelaw or who has more germanic admixture from the late iron age rapefugee crisis
so, basically everyone except the welsh

>ackshully spitfires glide for approxmitly 5.2km/h out of fuel as opposed to 7.56km/h as shown in the movie
Grow up nerds.

It's easier to rule over a coward, empathic and tolerant people than over a brave people.

I mean, if the jews tried to do what they're doing today 300 years ago every single nation in the world would start progroms

>implying they haven't been up to this shit for thousands of years

tiger ace

(You)

Jesus Christ.

The only true white people are Anglo-Celtic. Germanic people aren't white.

The term white refers to the original Anglo-Celtic settlers of the US. Germanic people have much swarthier skin than Celts.

>being this retarded

topkek

Prove me wrong.

And don't pull out the English are hurr durr Anglo-Saxon because genetically they are not.

>Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes "racially inferior".
wtf i love hitler now

I'll never understand this desperate desire to be "Germanic" from the English. It's so fucking backwards.

The English are a far more accomplished people and the Anglo-Celts and their descendants beat the Germans in two world wars.

I mean, look at America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc. Holy fucking shit the Germans should be pretending to be British.

Man up, and represent your people.

>English are the same as Anglo

Your statement is just historically and biologically wrong. Tell an English person from the past centuries that he he is actually Irish and await the reaction

>

t. 1/3 nigger 7/85 Cherokee 1//10 Irish 100% merimutt retard

These boys were almost innocent. It was SS and Nazi party that needed removing.

archive.is/TvCaB

"but today it looks like only perhaps 10,000 to 25,000 Angles and Saxons crossed over during the centuries of migration. These migrants settled in among the millions of people who were already there, "

Sure champ. My father is from England, and my mother's family has been here in the States since the 1700s.

I'm 100% Northern European. I'm just sick of people from the British Isles pretending to be Germanic. We're barely Germanic (5-15%), and mostly Celtic/Norman.

Why this fucking charade? Do we not have a history to be proud of?

>Normals were pure celts
>the Germanic admixture didnt make a notable difference

wew

I said Celtic-Norman. Meaning the native residents of the British Isles and the Norman tribes who came later. I know the Normans were Mixed French (who themselves were mixed of a several tribes), Norse, Danish, etc. I'm aware of history.

They've done genetic studies. Parts of England have 20% Germanic, other parts much less, sometimes 5-15%.

But the idea that the English suck and Le Germanics rock is bullshit. The idea that because some Bongs are 16% Germanic is why they had an empire is bullshit.

And when cuck English come on here and shit talk themselves to a country they and their American (Anglo-Celtic) cousins beat in two world wars it drives me crazy.

Honestly I believe all Europeans are "white." But this whole Germanic shit is corny and not genetically correct

>people who do UR NUT WITE threads.

Oh, please tell me more.
Yes, speak to me with yout 56% face how i am not white, jamal. i love it.

thanks to the rare genetic mutation that causes Red Hair, i am probably whiter than you, Nigboy.