Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with?

Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with?

Do you hate people and their piece of shit existence even more?

If any of these questions answers with a "yes", post here and share stories.

It's daylight in the US, """redpilled""" mother basement burgerbros, welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
youtu.be/fW4YJjBDu0w
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Do you hate people and their piece of shit existence even more?
Yes.

My ex cucking me redpilled me. Now I'm hateful and bitter towards promiscuous women and hook-up culture.

yep
I find it harder and harder to tolerate other cultures and my contempt is just leaking out constantly

Nah. It inoculated me against the mind virus and, in turn, put elected me to a position whereby it is my duty to do all that I can to save the western world. It is up to each and every one of you to raise awareness of the mind virus. This is the zombie apocalypse and it's not currently as simple as putting a shotgun to their head. Although, it could be. Raise awareness. Only you can stop the mind virus.

>My ex cucking me redpilled me
Wow that sucks. What happened?

What do you mean by "the redpill". There are many redpills, including many bullshit ones that aren't actually redpills.

this is just too pedantic
autist confirmed

The red pill changed my life with women. Before I believed in the "men and women are equal" meme. Now I know this is bullshit and after 15 years of long term relationships, I maintain dominance as a man instead of trying to be "equal". My girl and I are happier than I've been in any previous relationship. By far.

Thoth is action.
Kek is truth and disruption.

You sound hot.

the red pill cured my of yellow fever

She refused to stop flirting with everyone that wanted to fuck her like she didn't want to lose the attention, I'm also an insecure faggot so I just had to end it. Now she's THE disgusting roastie, we spent a year together and 1 month after we broke up she had already fucked 4 people (they were all in relationships)

I was already depressed, hateful and a pain in the ass to be around with since I'm 12.

RedPill made me blackpill. Always been a cynic and pessimist but I was amazed at how many lies I still believed until the RP cleared my vision. Didn't even know I believed these lies until I hated myself for believing them. Now I'm alive simply in hopes that it will all fall down in my lifetime.

I don't know how anyone can not see the degradation of this world and how worthless existence has become. I'm oldfag so at least I have the pre-web life to use as an excuse. You youngsters have no fucking excuse for living a lie.

The worst RP was women. That is a raw oozing wound that will never heal. Satanic cunts.

Nah I was that way since I'm 15. Sup Forums just accelerated it.

lol, had a gf like that once and I dumped her
then she tried saying she was pregnant after, so I told her to have an abortion and that I didn't give a fuck

found out a few months later from one of her best friends that she had cheated on me a bit too

she got knocked up by some guy she had pretty much just met, not long after we broke up & ended up having a kid with him, lol

It helped me to realise that I, and others, possess a metaphysical ideal in terms of the world and people and that the only path of action in the wake of this realisation is to strive towards this ideal and manifest it into reality. This began a journey of physical and intellectual self-improvement and the want to inspire others towards the same goal.

I'm a white male, so the red pill just confirmed my obvious superiority. I'm a much more pleasant person now that I understand the hierarchy and my place in it.

I regret taking the pill. Feel like I only needed to be red pilled on women and not the other stuff. That just took hope out of me

Yes, I now understand what absolute morons are willing to believe and how strongly they believe it. I now understand they are being played and controlled by propaganda. You people taught it to me.

No, i was always depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with

>she didn't want to lose the attention
That is a huge red flag desu
They're just waiting for an opportunity to find someone better than you, and they will seek every opportunity to do that. It happened to many people I know.
You're either being cucked, or are going to be, if they continue to try and get attention.

Its funny, I've been pretty angsty from the redpill myself.
But lately I feel off. Like, enlightened is you will. I think I snapped, or maybe I just got desensitized. I simply dont feel the anger anymore about really anything.
So now I just train my body

I understand and expect the worst from niggers. Living in suburbs around whites is my new goal, amongst other things

Initially it did, it made me horribly depressed and suicidal since I just couldn't see a point in living in a world where I have no control. But one day, I had grown tired of feeling powerless and started making every day count, making sure that I never let myself be swayed by the opinions or feelings of others and stay true to what I believe in.

I gotredpilled at 16, I'm 25 now. Dropped all my online friends and the 1 irl friend I had. Most of my schoolmates have babies now. My first kiss has a baby, one of my other friends might have a baby. I'm being lost in time.

Consider that society sort of demands the masses to collectively believe in lies. We are conditioned and breaking that conditioning is painful. We are trained to cringe when thinking certain things. For example, when a normalfag hears or dares to say the word "nigger", there is an internal process of guilt and implied wrongdoing. It has little to do with racism as much as the inability to say a word. They say "N word" amd attribute some magic power to it, internalizing these self-imposed limits of thought. Meanwhile, this becomes a security hole in the mind to be exploited. The basic axiom that says racism must be avoided at all costs creates and opportunity to manipulate people to do or accept things they wouldn't ordinarily do or accept by making them choose between this and accepting what is perceived by them to be something far worse: racism. This is cognitive dissonance. It is one of the greatest methods of spreading the mind virus (which is am information virus affecting humans and spread throughout social media). Those of you who can wrap your heads around this have a duty to recognize and expose it. Do not stoop to argue the pointless topics of these people like "Where should trannies poop?" Instead, merely point them out as the infected. Deem them untouchable. Ostracize them the way they would attempt to ostracize you.

Or she had your kid and told him it was his.

Nicely written, you seem like you have understood it.

Good post here.

It's a phase. The redpill is just knowing the truth, how you deal with it has nothing to do with the redpill. If you're a depressive faggot, it will probably bring you down. If you're a hyperactive faggot you might become Milo.

I don't redpill everybody though, I let them talk to me about their fantasy land they watch on CNN unless it's something too big to let pass.

I hope mine gets a STD at least, she's biscum.
>tfw i ignored the red flags because i wanted to have a gf really bad
God I hate being autistic.

checked, and i agree.

Yes, I hate absolutely everyone now. The red pill on women was the hardest one for me to take. I used to have so much respect for women. Now I feel like I've been scammed.

All those questions accurately describe the Shills who have been trying to do a Discredit Campagin against the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

"Redpill" is merely awakening, Enlightenment is something else.

Soo I should not post?

I dont know what redpilled means.

I dont watch TV.
I dont watch YouTube personalities.
I dont eat processed food.
I dont drink anything but water and whole milk.
I dont play video games.
I dont engage in social media.
I will not pay the way for awoman to go out with me.
I will not back down from my political positions.
I do not give money to homeless.
I do not tip.
I do not use central air.
I do not smoke or drink.
I do not skip a day of exercise.
I stopped making excuses for my lack of success.

I do only have two friends left and even they try to convince me to lighten up. I will not forsake my beliefs to be popular.

youtu.be/fW4YJjBDu0w

Ill most likely die alone.

I do not have very many friends left.

In other words, the redpill is not a way of life. It is a level of awareness that offers and opportunity to choose the best way of life. Otherwise, it can be very simply put that we are all going to die eventually and that none of it matters. But for the living, it is up to us to choose what matters, recognize this world as it is, and navigate this world to our own aims.

Should have found a better one before dumping her. It's like finding a new job. Better to look while you have one. Anyway, just pretend you have a girlfriend or start flirting with 30 girls you have no intention of being in a relationship with and eventually one will stand out to you. Now that you know what you want, it's a lot easier.

Is this redpill just a belief system akin to religion based on a symbolic alterity that does not actually exist in reality.

>I do not use central air
Well there's your problem. Wtf

Yes.

The redpill is the opposite of that. It is looking past the beliefs you've held and examining something impartially to see it for what it really is. Not just what you would like it to be. That's where the depression can come into play for people. These are inconvenient truths and they are far worse than anything Al Gores is selling.

Hah, yeah. At one point I realized how weak it was making me to always have control of the ambient temperature.

Since then I can regularly handle temps 90 and above without sweating. Its freeing.

Not really.
I have always been hateful

Redpill = Truth

Bible says

Truth will set you free
The path to salavation and freedom is the redpill.

If you are sad and depressed, then you truly are not taking the redpill.
What do you know about truth, and do you accept the truth?

taking the redpill means accepting the truth

case and point
niggers are wild humans, aggresive and hard to train
whites are germans sheppards, easy to train, loyal and strong
chinks are like shar pey, indivudualistic, aggresive, yet smart

Quite the opposite really pre pill I was a bit of a waste of space, had decent job but other than that floated around getting mashed and not doing a lot

I found it inspiring. Obviously the very early stage when you realise modernity and most people are shit is bad, but the flip side of that is you discover all of the history and culture. If you feed of this you can't go wrong, it drives you to better yourself and people around you

Why would it, OP? No point losing sleep over the truth.
Being mixed I feel I'm in a unique position to help fix black culture in the US. Nobody outside the ingroup can speak up about it, and not enough people are, I'm throwing my hat in the ring. Already opened up the eyes of a few of my friends in college, and hopefully I'll open more once I graduate.

See pic related. Black pill is liberating
Go down above it all

I agree women is the worst one though, but understanding it is protection

>i ignored the red flags because i wanted to have a gf really bad
Lots of people do that, many do things way more retarded than you. The thing is, women just naturally want their options open.
It's why they crave attention so much, more options for breeding.
I recall watching a Molymeme video, where the person calling in was considering voluntarily letting his gf cuck him because he so desperately wanted one. Whereas she just wanted to keep her options open.

Stage 2

Remember to hit the books as well as gym

my life is so terrible that walking out my door and picking a direction to walk until i collapse and die is a real option

I'm not overly happy, and I'm not overly sad.

I've found the middle path, my path to enlightenment, and it lies in treating my physical body as my place of worship.

I will not forgo the self for others anymore, especially not for a quick and fleeting benefit like "approval".

Why no tipping, sir?

This is fantastic. May take awhile to imbibe but thanks.

That's pretty damn black.

Topkek is a medicine for redpill's side effects.

Dont let it consume you user,moderation is the key.

Any time you take life seriously and take responsibility on, people resent you for it because it makes them look like the careless, worthless, degenerate hedonists that they are.

I don't think I should have a serious relationship right now anyway (look at flag)
I hope I never become that ;-;

The people saying that the woman pill is the worst must be young or something. I'm 34. The woman pill used to be hurt me but in the last few years I figured it out. Now I know how to enjoy women without getting butthurt by any of it. Now I'm looking at the mortality pill. I'm going to be 40 in six years, 50 in sixteen. It's strange that it's actually real, that my physical body will fall apart eventually, but more and more it's starting to become a horrifying reality lurking in the future, not an abstract thing. And there seems to be nothing you can do about it other than try to face it with dignity and live a good, virtuous life. Not the virtue you get from tradition or any of that bullshit, but virtue that makes rational sense. How, though? 90% of people are drones. The few aware ones don't seem to have any idea of what the best things to do are.

The act of tipping allows an institution that takes advantage of it's workers to employ them in what is essentially a luxury setting (eating out) and makes them dependent on public subsidy.

I dislike the business model, and even more I dislike the pay structure.

>take pill
>can no longer have a political discussion without getting mad
>can no longer have a political discussion without wanting to mention the Jews (but can't otherwise I'd lose all my friends/family)
>can't enjoy tv, books, &c. because they're pretty much all written, published or whatever by Jews

No problem. I love it too. Keep meaning to read Spengler properly but haven't got round to it. There's a quite good podcast on him with Jonathan Bowden and Richard Spencer, I know some people find them gay and annoying respectively, but it's quite interesting
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok

Jews are just a group that figured out how to be on top of the world. It's what white people like to pretend whites are, except there happens to be a higher race. Why be offended by it?

Brother, stop following what she does. Let her coalburn herself out of existence. Keep yourself out of her social influence. It will only keep that wound open. Feminism did your girl in, same with my exes. Imagine if you cucked yourself even further and put a ring on her finger hoping it would end the madness? Bullet, dodged.

But being afraid of mortality stems from alll the other redpills really, you feel like your life lacks meaning so you're terrified of it ending with no point. Normally you are protected from that by sense of belonging to a culture and something larger than you and so on, obviously it's difficult when everything nowadays tries to crush that, but you can seek it out yourself I think

However these beliefs seem to be of a certain persuasion. And it seems that people can just arbitrarily decide what this or that pill is. What is the end goal for you?

Never wanted to ask because would seem like a newfag, but what does roastie acc mean? Is it a slag?

That's actually completely true, but the thing is, the sense of belonging to a culture is usually bullshit and deserves to be crushed. I'm not interested in sticking my head in the ground for the sake of mental tranquility.

i'll be your friend stoic user

>I hope I never become that
Yeah, at one point this fucking beta suggested that him, his gf and the person she wanted to fuck should go on dates together, to make sure they were the right person.
That's how desperate some """men""" are.

If you can't have a political discussion without getting angry, then you're not fully redpilled because you're clearly under somebody else's spell to the point where you lose control of yourself. It is okay to have cold anger, since you can calmly direct it towards your enemies, but having unbridled passion like this can only sabotage you in most situations because you are then at the mercy of a skilled opponent. The redpill process is about lifting the mind control off of your shoulders, not about enhancing its grip.

Years ago, I would have been petrified to even contemplate a Roman salute because "that's what the Nazis did". Last year, I would grind my teeth when I heard social justice advocates, many who were Jewish, say that "diversity is our strength". Now? It doesn't viscerally bother me anymore. I've heard the arguments from all sides, I've given them the appropriate charity, I can play devil's advocate, but I know truly what's best for my people and for the West. I am on my way to self-improvement, raising a family, and fighting back against demographic decline.

Why would I be angry if I have nothing to fear and if I have agency? That is the real redpill. You are free from all external control.

Most succinct post in this thread. Good stuff.

And answers with a "no" not welcome?
I'm happier being awake and not living by telling myself lies like the rest of society.

underrated comment, red pill made me very grateful to not be as constrained or deluded as others around me

You are me posting from somewhere else.

Can't agree, Europa is real. It's in ur blood. I'm assuming your not religious?

>Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with?

During one year or two. No I'm used to being red pilled.

>daily reminder that being a nihilistic faggot doesn't make you red-pilled

Gentleman status is the red pill, and realizing that the happy caricatures we create of reality in no way reflect reality.

Patrician status is coming to realize that our culture would fall apart without fantastical aspirations and naive trust. That the greatest works of our culture are due in no small part to cooperation and sharing. That a society of the cynically redpilled would be brutish, mean, bestial, anarchy

A whore.

Thanks bud, it's a difficult road to walk and any support helps.

Beautiful. Couldn't agree more. Thanks for adding some positive vibes to this thread.

Religion is a mental illness. Of course I'm not religious. Yes, Europa is real and it is in my blood. I'd rather live in Europa than in Africa. But this has nothing to do with a sense of belonging. I just think that white culture is superior to most others and I prefer to live around it. I don't feel any sort of mystic sentimental bond to it. I have no desire to build altars in Norse woods or bond with my white brethren in some racial solidarity. I just want to keep the high level of scientific and civilizational accomplishment that the white race has achieved going.

I speak only from my heart, user.

No, not really, I just look at commies with more disgust now.
Not that I exit my house and I find zillions of fags with Ché Guevara shirts, there's more right wing than left wing here.

That's funny. I've started doing the same in my car. Then I hiked up a mountain in the desert and it was a real challenge to not die. I had just read about hikers dying in AZ so I was a bit paranoid about rationing water and taking breaks in any shade I could find. My confidence was through the rood after that.

If my words make you happy then you're always welcome to them, friend.

Would you please be so kind to redpill me about what is going on in your country? Is Maduro so evil? I heard the opposition is just as bad. What about Chavez? Was he any good? What developments you predict?

>tfw skipped the redpill and took the blackpill
It's an abstract kind of HELL.

No, it actually made me happier. Living the nihilistic life and being mentally deluded into thinking youre the opposite gender can have some pretty bad side effects. Especially since you entirely lack self awareness or awareness of what will make you really happy.

Im fitter and more purposeful, and have real friends now. I know what I want and what I believe.

Yes. Learning an appreciation for the accomplishments of those who came before us can help inspire us the reach for such greatness.

Vis a vis women I'm still in rage phase. I'm late 40s. Women took a long time to digest. Still a lot of bitterness and a sense of betrayal. I'll get over it. Just need to stew.

The one RP I can't swallow is on Jews. I see all the RPs on here about them, and I'm certainly not as liberal and clueless as I once was on their history, but I simply cannot hate every Jew I see. Probably because every Jew I've ever met has been decent to me. I can see why people feel the way they do. I simply don't agree. Fully.

All one can do is live life with dignity and self-worth. Trying to find meaning is absurd. Hate who you want. Love who you want. Just don't be a disgusting cuck slave about either.

Then you are free to do anything.