PAJEET INTERNATIONAL - FIRST COMMITTEE MEETING

>FORMING THE COALITION.
We're approaching grave times, fellow Pajeets. War with China is imminent. Let us face facts. We're fucked. Do we return to the motherland and perish through battle with these soulless chingchong vermin or do we chill and ignore the chinkery? Let the freshiepoos deal with their own mess? We need to come together. We are greater as one large poo as opposed to being spread out over, say, a designated shitting street.

>Operation PAJEET INTERNATIONAL
As of today, I will be shitposting at regular intervals. These posts will be indian in nature and i expect the usual levels of support this board provides for our friends from the subcontinent.

>Operation Burger Target
Personal opinion suggests we need to unite with the honkys, niggers and spics of the USA and get their orange leader to start a fight with North Korea to ease tensions. I feel like America needs to take another L for the rest of the world to stay functioning. How to we effect this strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKEN-t3PFcE
youtu.be/KS9FttvAQb4?t=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say let the chinks take you over. It'd be like 2 years of confused chinks marching around and then they'd go home with food poisoning.

Pic related is plopped in the middle of an Indian slum. Mind you, she's an 18-year-old English woman.

What happens to her? How does the world react?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKEN-t3PFcE
Blood of the mleccha dog eaters will flow if they choose to war.
youtu.be/KS9FttvAQb4?t=5
I am already working out making sure I meet the standards of indian military (easy enough). As a Kshatriya this war is something that will either make or break me.

Jai Hind!

you are serving well your purpose
by weakining each other you ensure us supremacy
china may be the only one capable of putting a fight with the us un the future but you are going to screw it and kill yourself too

I would say it is a good thing if I wasnt mexican: the CCP prob ended, a lot less pajets, russia isolated

enjoy dying for a fucking montain in Buthan :)

Dead chinks and pajeets can only be good for the planet.

>russia isolated

I didn't know kikes could be beaners. (lol?)

look up "inca jews"

also "mexican jews", literally unindistinguisible from the avarage mexican

Pajeet reporting in life is fucked and being 6'3" in this land of manlets I guess a battleground will be best suited for me.

I will keep my K/D ration intact and chink will not see me coming in the dark for sure,well given their slant eyes they won't see me anyway.

I'm not dying for some fucking mountain, I say chill.

Why are there so many taco benders on here? Dont you guys have to go fight the cartels?

Fuck that, I don't give a shit about Doklam or Donglong or whatever, I say chill.

you're on your own faggot. sort yourselves out

thats rich coming from a country who has a ton of debt owed to chink commies of all people.

You do know if they are defeated you can set terms on the debt and reverse it?

Dogs are pets you chink cunt.

fuck off kike

india is a meme country and shouldnt exist. the most commonly spoken language is only spoken by 40% of the populace.

Nigga I am not a heeb, I am a pajeet...

Should Bangladeshis return to the original motherland to fight ?

you need one million soldiers just to quasicontrol the kashemires

is there a more useless army?

Yes, you guys owe us for 1971.

Your country is falling apart as druggies overrun most of it. 23000 dead and 1.5 million displaced, entire areas are under Cartel control.

>is there a more useless army
In light of everything above, your army.

Yeah, good luck with Pakistan on that one pal

Please dont come back. We're full. There's way too many of us here even in case of a war finishing out a tenth of population.

You should throw shit at them. But then again chinks already put shit in their food so maybe it will have a null effect.

Go watch your race be fucked into extinction by niggers and jews.

Bengi's are capable of being brotier when they don't let those fiendish pakis influence them. Are you bro? Or are you durmafunga that can batoi swa. I will decide afterwards.

You would die of starvation if it wasn't for us sending money home. "Fuck off, we're full" tha lagda.
Literally more beheadings in one small mexican city in a day than occurs in a whole year in saudi arabia.