So tell me this

why do you guys hate the jews insted of loving them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 10&version=NIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bible says those who call themselves Jews are liars and are actually from the synagogue of satan

Because of all the pure coincidences, they add up.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

The Bible is a piece of shit

Why are all you Reddit homos here?

The bible says that Jesus can literally move mountains on your behalf if you pray hard enough.

Where's the evidence for miracles? 2000 years and no real physical evidence? Please.

Just open your eyes for the first time in your life and you'll see the truth, the bible has been proven true time and time again

sauce? genuinely curious

Revelation 3:9

It's in here somewhere

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Because the Jews owned the slave ships and sold slaves to the South.

>the old laws don't matter
Talmudist lies
>yes goy don't kill the fags
>good goy bestiality isn't forbidden go lay with a nigger

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of hea

>Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of hea
They were fulfilled. It doesn't mean some of them still aren't good ideas, like hating fags and furries.

How were they fulfilled?
Do you think heaven and earth have passed?
I think there still exists a heaven and earth, we live on earth and I don't think Gods kingdom can pass...

LURK MOAR REEEEEEEEEEEEE SAGE

because we know we cant compete. thats why we choose to be bitter enemies instead of friendly rivals.

God literally told Peter they were fulfilled.

thanks

No he didn't show the scripture

is he the most Sup Forums tv character ever?
he even gets cucked by a brown man

and why should we trust anything a book written by half literate sheep herders 2000 years ago thats had 75% of its content cut out?

> because we know we cant compete. thats why we choose to be bitter enemies instead of friendly rivals.

Hey Jew. See how the Jew, even when larping, can't actually pretend we aren't competing? At best we can hope to be " friendly rivals ".
The only thing to wake people up to, is that
there is indeed a vicious rivalry.
On the part of the Jews.

Because its cool to bash kikes on a gay furry anime forum

>Why do you remove ticks insted of loving them

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 10&version=NIV
It literally says to stop treating gentiles like shit, and that old covenants where animals and shit were impure aren't valid anymore. He says that Jews killed Jesus and a bunch of other stuff.
Old laws BTFO
You