The problem of white penis+ white girl vagina

Im white, and have a 5 inch penis. For my height, its pretty small, but for all white ppl, its just below average. I have a white gf with a long vagina. She tells me straight up that i have a below avg penis size but its ok. When im rock hard, she tells me i feel fantastic. She doesnt need an 8 incher or a black 12 incher.
Im not racist or anything, and i know this is politically questionable, but you dont need a 10 ich black cock to satisfy a white girl with a big vagina. You just need to trust yourself, and make your girl happy.

>white gf
>gf
>sex
You should have waited until marriage. Now you will burn.

>She tells me straight up that i have a below avg penis size but its ok.
What kind of a girl are you dating that would say that? I have a 6er, right on the average line, and I dont think I've ever met a chick who would point that out. By the way, the whole point is don't have a micropenis. As long as you don't have a micropenis, you're fine. As for black cocks, there is a reason the vast majority of non-black women prefer white dudes (and even black women). Sexual satisfaction for a woman is not correlated with size. It's more - meet the bare minimum requirements and you're fine.

This may come as a shock, but women, like men, have different preferences. Some might want 8+ inches and very girthy, some may be satisfied with less or be more about clit stimulation or passion involved in sex.

I hate having my balls rubbed or tugged or sucked on, I think feet are disgusting and I want them nowhere in my direct line of sight during sex. Many men are exactly the opposite.

Girth > length.

90% of girls are clitoridian so even a micropenis could in theory satisfy them, but there is a big psychological effect from a big penis

>definitive proof that Sup Forums is satire

Whites and blacks have about the same average penis size. Only asians and indians have small cocks.

If you made this thread you're not so secure dicklet

larping faggot

6'2 7x6 uncut master race, 100% confirmed genetic testing.

Nice bait dude

>I haz gf
Fuck off larp

small hands small penis
make way for the POC deplorable.

Oh look, Another LARPing virgin faggot

WE'RE IN THE HANDS OF AN ANGRY GOD

>white gf
>big vagina

Sounds about right

She has a big vagina, it's not her first time.

Post her feet.

>She tells me straight up that i have a below avg penis size but its ok.
she's lying to you. women prefer bigger cocks. if there was a clone of you with an 8 inch cock, she'd choose the big dicked clone. i mean, what else is she supposed to say?
>nah you got a little dick and you dont satisfy me in bed

its ok, all white boys have liil ass dicks. dont let her get fucked by no big cock black or hispanic dude, youll never see her again after that.

> the truest post on Sup Forums

Agreed
If a girl comments on your dick size at all other than complimenting it, it means she's sizing it up and getting ready to jump ship.

Bail OP, it'll hurt less in the long run.

>muh dik tho

surprised you spooks have learned how to use the web 2bh

typical angry white boy lol. quit hating just because you got a shrimp dick.

you kikes are fucking retarded with the shit you post here

She has a Chad with 12-incher behind your back.
Least you can do is to be honest with yourself. This way you wan't be surprised when she leaves you.

>having an infographic about dick size on your hard drive

quit projecting and quit larping as a nigger, you're not even good at sounding like one

lol @ shrimp dick. First off that's kike a meme second women prefer pic related and money HAHAHA

this is a kike demoralization psyop thread they are all kikes LARPing

fpbp

listen white boys, you dont have to have a small cock, nowadays you can get surgery. just save of some dough and get that procedure done.

thank god i dont have a small cock. if you aint packing at least 7.5-8 inches, youre basically a female lol.

tell us about it kike since your dicks are smaller than Asians hahahaha

>tfw pathetic 6 inch long dick mutilated at birth by the jews
I'll never be able to satisfy the woman I love and have both of us orgasm simultaneously while making love

Delet

If a woman can't be satisfied with 6 inches she doesn't deserve happiness

>The problem of white penis+ white girl vagina

You're too pussy to fuck a bitch.

>You just need to trust yourself
>in her vagina
Indeed

Hello my fellow Wendy's chef, how much are you making these days?

as far as im concerned asians, jews, whites, etc. all got small ass cocks

quit hating

Move to china and be crowned Cock King

yeah OP is a fucking degenerate who is contributing to the kali yuga

Awful bait. You think that subtle mention of black 12 inch cocks goes unnoticed shill? Niggers are not above average

Trim the bushes. It makes your deck look bigger.

Thank you.
OP, repent of your fornication. Beg forgiveness. Have no more sex until you marry your gf.

>you dont need to satisfy a girl
FTFY
she needs to satisfy you so you keep providing for and protecting her vulnerable, weak ass

I have what is medically called a micropenis. about 1/2 inch erect, only my glans visible. To make it worse, im 6'4 around 280lbs.

Some chicks get weirded out, don't care.

Wife of 17 years now, she licks me like a lesbian basically since it's the only way to achieve orgasm on my part, and I fuck her with my sausage fingers. Last week she told me how happy she was that she got the chance to meet me.

Moral of the story: fuck off with your 5 inch dick, OP, you sound like a faggot, stop fucking skanks.

I really hope this isn't true.

Score!

Pin the Beanie...!