Google Anti-Diversity Creed Spreading Around the Company. GET IN HERE

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
>Google’s political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety, but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.
>This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.
>The lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this ideology.
>Extreme: all disparities in representation are due to oppression
>Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression
>Differences in distributions of traits between men and women may in part explain why we don’t have 50% representation of women in tech and leadership. Discrimination to reach equal representation is unfair, divisive, and bad for business.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lRhKg
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1416159
archive.is/vHRDJ
techcrunch.com/2017/02/23/google-org-is-committing-11-5-million-to-racial-justice/
myvisajobs.com/Reports/2016-H1B-Visa-Sponsor.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get in here you nerds

Archive please
archive.is/lRhKg

so...google is uncucking itself?

Dissent is popping up because of it's overt authoritarian leftism.

someone at google layin down some common sensicals

I love watching the leftist blow themselves the fuck out

The fact that they stopped the experiment when they learned men are more qualified tells everything you need to know.

>anti-diversity screed

>"please consider more diversity among political opinions too"
>REEEEEEEEEE NAZIS

:^)

kek

>corporation
>left wing

this fucking board...

wtf i love Google now

I work at Google AMA

ur dumb

Typical communist retard thinks the political spectrum is completely black and white.

m00t did this....

holy fucking shit

big if true

Nah, just a handful of people who are uncucked that'll probably get fired and sued

Hes hedging hard and basically bending over backwards to try to say what needs to be said in a way that doesnt cause people to flip the fuck out. They will still flip the fuck out.

Its mostly the authoritarian part of communism, not the leftists part of it

The Neogaf goons are allready calling for his public flaying.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1416159

>I've lived long enough to see the day when acknowledging that men and women are different is seen as vile fascist nazi propoganda
don't be like me, goys, get off Sup Forums before it's too late

They are also extremely socially left leaning, so you're wrong too.

>>corporation
>>left wing

Yeah 'cuz you don't hear about liberals hiding their money. Oh wait they do. Well you hear about right wingers embracing SJW bullshit all the time. Oh wait they don't.

So by what measurements do you call Google right wing? They are a political entity and their stances are pretty public. They're consistently left wing. They're praised for their lefty initiatives. They're currently censoring all their platforms, axing primarily right wing content.

Where's the beef?

that is one of the grossest looking collections of people I've ever seen

What is Jewt up to these days?

The way randi Lee Harpe arches her feets to seem taller. When will womanlets learn.

Honestly not a single hot girl. Only the chick on the left in glasses in cute.

Jesus, the comments section is maximum blue-pill. They also 100% prove the point of the the strait white intellectually-able male that wrote the letter.

>Biological males that were castrated at birth and raised as females often still identify and act like males
I love it.

them comments though

no fucking shit, stupid deluded fucks get btfo'd for doing retarded shit

>seem taller
Gravity would evenly distribute the fat better. Probably has a slimming effect more than a taller one.

That comment section is pure cancer

this one actually made me laugh

doubtful, they're still in Silicon Valley. If anything these nonconformists will "retire".

Being passive-aggressively bullied for creating the internet hate machine. Also, he uses his own tears as lube every Wednesday night while listening to W.T. Snacks' radio show and remembers his life between 2003 and 2006.

It's a gawker website, what kind of commenters did you think would be there?

This Google, in Russia they act on behalf of offended Putin supporters. You say against Putin or Church, you're inciting hatred towards the state and bureaucracy, just like the federal law says.

reaction.gif

sad. i long for the day california falls into the sea

ironing

ignore this idiotic statement.

>giving these niggers clicks
>not archiving shit
archive.is/vHRDJ

This person has done them an incredible favor with this research. Too bad it'll be burned at the post modernist stake. Google needs a better rival

I won't comment on the others but I know for a fact that last one is total bullshit and has been known to be bullshit for a long time.
This is one of those things that is never going to go away like stereotype threat isn't it?

Maybe if these leftists fucks provided some actual numbers and legitimate sources than they'd be taken more seriously. Fucking A I'm triggered.

Gizmodo is owned by Univision now. They're as bad as A.V. Club now. None of my pro-Trump comments were approved no matter how civil and well written they were. But stuff like "fuck that orange turd lol" is.

>women are actually smarter than men

>Professor Hiscox

these fuckers are so dense that they don't realize he is not saying X has more IQ points on average than Y, but that IQ is a biological difference to an extant but we can't talk about biological differences like that...

Then they go onto say BUT WOMEN DO HAVE MORE IQ POINTS!!1

Leftists are fucking rabid morons

I'm a transplant from Sup Forums as this thread got culled from the board.
Holy fucking shit, is this really what is considered controversial these days? It's a completely well written and well reasoned document if you've read it.
Women ARE LESS INTERESTED ON AVERAGE than men in these fields. Anyone who has been to a college even once knows this. There is maybe 1 woman to every 10-20 men, which would of course make an african woman a fucking unicorn, in the software classes. This isn't just my school, I have plenty of friends from other schools and it's the same every where.
This guy is going to lose his job over this even though it's nothing but logic.

is anybody here going to step in and btfo these faggots?

>preach!
Meet the new religion, same as the old religion. Complete with original sin.

just read their arguments above.

The Beta Uprising has begun.

>a misunderstanding of social science

oh, that must be why wikipedia deleted pic related from every article related to IQ that it was on a few years ago

They actually believe you can just go to college and raise your IQ

I have been and I haven't been so triggered over something since they nerfed the shotgun in gears of war 2.

Used to work at google. Still have an account on Blind - this is their internal page right now

Really hope that author was behind 7 proxies because they're going to burn him at the stake the moment they find out who it is.

fuck me too bro, but honestly i dont have the balls to take them on.

slide to the right
cha cha real smooth

Google is well documented and public with their left stances. Actually do some research. techcrunch.com/2017/02/23/google-org-is-committing-11-5-million-to-racial-justice/

keep us posted.

Oh shit nigger, is google /our-spynet/?

Bump

He signed his name at the top of the document

He's been the subject of intense ridicule on the internal meme board

whys this being slid so hard?

Please tell me the bottom topic is satire

"We should just fire all white men"

do you guys think this could be moots doing?

yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if he was literally burned at the stake.

Is he about to retire? What do you know about this dude that would prompt him to commit career suicide like this?

Friendly reminder that Google, Microsoft, IBM and Apple imported a combined 23,700 pajeets into this country. We are literally being invaded by their ridiculous fucking virtue signaling.
Stop all H1B visas.
t. Sup Forums

I miss Snacks.

Sorry. 23,700 in the year 2016. That's almost a quarter million a decade and they're not even the worst offenders.
myvisajobs.com/Reports/2016-H1B-Visa-Sponsor.aspx

He's either naive in thinking that he can reason with these people or he finally got fed up with all the leftist bullshit here

It's not clear yet. He's really kept his cool so far

>short amazon stock
I mean, I guess that's one way to lose money.

you tell me

>STEM majors are 98% men

>people wonder why women arent in tech

>want 50% representation for no reason at all

hmm....

That's still not enough fans for a nvidea

bottom line is that Google is a big company and some people in it are actually based

looks good, perfect opportunity to use saul alinsky style tactics and force these dickheads to abide by their own nonsense-based rules, slowly choking them to death in the process...

most memeable outcome. Probability: vanishingly small.

The board members need to be exposed.

Fuck the CEO, they are merely an enforcer.

How good is the average Silicon Valey pajeet at coding? Just curious...

>leaking internal company documents
Don't companies fire people for this shit?

what the fuck am I reading?

can I get a quick, and I mean quick, rundown?

Same in Holland. Poos are ruining the IT-sector. I'm a software tester and I want them all to go.

t.pepe

Except they can probably countersuit pretty easily. Forget google suing them first, they might just be able to sue google outright.

moot left Sup Forums to work at google so that he could subtly redpill the company and make them right-wing

looks like this guy got peterson'd tbqh

They did a gender blind study that proved women give worse interviews than men. The names and voices were masked. Hillary cited the Milo article on it in her alt-right speech.