Sino-indian war

m.indiatoday.in/story/full-scale-india-china-war-likely-soon-says-meghnad-desai/1/1019794.html
"All things that follow now will have a lot to do with what happens in the South China Sea. The US has sent out enough signals. If there is war, it will be a US-China war, with India on the US side, in the South China Sea and in the Himalayas. This trio (India, China and the US) is a very combustible mixture right now," Desai told IANS."

I told you all about this months ago and have made persistent threads about this at least once a month for a while. I just spoke in a thread about this to some nice anons.

I will link my thread from last month and will link my posts from the thread I was just in so you can familiarize yourself with what is going to be happening.

Thread from last month: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134115395/#q134115395

Quick rundown of the archive link

This post details how a fight between india and china will quickly become an India, Nato vs Pakistan and china.

The U.S and likely other nato members will be fighting through Afghanistan against china and Pakistan, they will also be training insurgents.

Tensions with Iran will rise and Iran will invade Afghanistan to attack NATO troops and supply lines and to offer support to pakistan.

Saudi Arabia will be called on to blockade Iran and Pakistan and to provide air support, it will also be used as a nato base, think of arms deal that Trump signed with the saudis. This was all seen well in advance.

I work in the Australian government and have contacts all over the world, inside military and government organisations. This is much bigger than you all may think at first.

Posts from a recent related thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOHKNeuZc
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poos get nuked. Tanks in 30.

also apologies for the reddit spacing, for some reason when I copy and paste into the post box it does that automatically.

I typed this in note pad because it helped me format everything a bit better because I could see more. Anyway Ill be happy to answer more questions about this and give more details on whatever you anons are interested in.

Bump

How is America supposed to be fighting from Afghanistan against China and Pakistan?
America can neither bring in troops nor supplies through Pakistan or Iran.

Troops and supplies will be flown in to places like Bagram Airfield, once tensions with iran cause iran to become involved in the conflict, a passage will be opened up to the sea between the boarders of pakistan and iran.

Sven, pull the cock out of your mouth. Planes exist.

Pakistan is an American ally and chinks are all talk , most of the news that comes out of China is pure propaganda

And as you are working in the 'Australian government' I'll inform you that my father is a really high ranking officer in the army I would've known if a war was going to happen

Pakistan have been working against America for years, the U.S doesn't give a shit about them and has only tried to be diplomatic with them as they didnt want the region melting down into complete chaos.

They will use Pakistans connection to terrorist organisations through funding and through providing asylum for said terrorists. It will also become clear very soon that Pakistan has been meddling frequently in the U.S Political system, especially with the Awan revelations.

Pakistan will be labeled as a thread to the region, and will be dealt with accordingly.

*they will use pakistans connections to terrorist organisations against them

>India-born UK economist
HA
Why is west racing to become a gypsy?

They still fund them, Pakistan is still and an American ally but yes this is
>Pakistan will be labeled as a thread to the region, and will be dealt with accordingly.

What should ideally happen let's see if it even escalates, cause china understand our superiority in military and they are anyways commies

Because of a perversion of western value systems in an attempt to dilute populations to remove all allegiance to anyone who is not the government. They do not want you to have loyalty to your race, your culture or those who share it. People are easier to control this way. It's risk management. They consider their own citizens a risk.

They want to dumb down population so they can be easier to control. No western war generates any profit for EU or USA, it's all private bank accounts who benefit. People are going into debt, which banks like.

Not much any of us anons can do, apart from getting comfy.

Tanks in a week.

>They, not our
So, what are you?

BUMPO

How long till India launch a nuke?

Will Latvia be okay?

They already have. Just look at Canadian government.

America is slowly breaking ties with Pakistan. This is the calm before the storm. Pakistan will only receive things from America as long as America wants to attempt to pacify them which won't be very long.

>superiority in military
China is quickly gaining allies, this will likely be a more evenly matched war than you realize. It's also much bigger than simply india vs china, its about expanding chinese power and pushing back against western dominance, it is also part of a desperate attempt at self preservation as china is very weak and thinks that a war may bolster its industry.

Pakistan will side with the chinese if the chinese begin fighting with India, that will automatically make pakistan the enemy of the U.S

Pakistan recently became involved in a project funded by china that would see a train line into Pakistan, a train line that would serve as a vital supply line during a war, and also helps bolster the trade of both china and pakistan.

Ideally there is no war, but its becoming clear that Chinese ambitions in the east and in the south china sea may not allow for this.

Hopefully Russia does not get involved, however it'd be unlikely Russia would not seek to turn this conflict to its advantage

Hopefully the conflict stays regional but this conflict is very multi-dimensional and has many people wanting to achieve many differen't things in many different regions, so the likelihood of it staying contained is fairly low. The best we can hope for is that it doesn't go nuclear.

What do you think when will this happen? And how the fuck should I react to this? Never had any family stories related to war.

How the fuck should I survive bombings? Should I keep my car in ready state and evade the falling stars from sky? Is this the time where I go defcon and buy plastic boat and buttload of food?

blumpkin

The Awans were/are Pakistan IC Agents that got intel about India from the DNC(Who is allied with China).

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The DNC can now add "starting WW3" to there list of achievements. But rather then US vs Russia, it's going to be [Pakistan vs India vs China].

Army people don't know shit about war and what are you talking about anyway? Army in my city is in full alert drill 24 fucking 7.

Situation is far away from normal,like DEFCON 4 or some shit.

If India gets rekt, what will that mean for the tech world? Will web development be a viable career path again once there are no pajeets flooding the market? Or will we see mass pajeet immigration to first world countries? Christ, I hope India wins. I don't want our streets filled with poo and disease.

You are omitting that fact that they have a similar train that goes do Russia, china us building ports in Pakistan and Sri Lanka too, as India has a base sharing agreement with the US we won't need to worry much but It looks like you are seeing a happening where their ain't one

How close to the border do you live.?

Poos arguing with eachother

>army people don't know shit about war
Retard the higher officer have the final say
>T.. They are evolving!?

elaborate you post this gibberish in every thread and don't respond what exact intel about India do they have? Everything ? How fucked are we in case of war?

And it won't be China vs Pak,China have helped pakistan in developing navy and army for nearly half a decade and India is their common enemy,it looks like the Frank memes are getting your geopolitics knowledge.

It's not about profit for the EU or USA, it's about maintaining power in this case. The banks will seek to make a profit, they are funding both sides of this conflict.

Primarily this conflict is about shifting the balance of power, the east want to expand and push back against western hegemony

What do you mean?

Russia will likely still be involved, with more sanctions on the way and a deterioration of relations between Russia and the U.S, Russia will try to turn this to their advantage.

Even if Russia doesn't get involved just consider the tensions in the south china sea and the middle east to see this will be bigger than merely Pakistan vs India vs China

You'll likely have enough time to react to the conflict when tensions rise.You may want to consider leaving india if you can, if not, get out of the major cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOHKNeuZc

Poo + Burger > Rice + Kebab

Both of less will make the world a better place. Also go back.

Topkek, you do know we took over 2/3rd of Pakistan is two days right
>you might have to consider leaving India
Wew

>What do you mean?
You say "they", and "their". Do you not consider yourself a member of the west? Then which government do you work for?

i had a dream about this when I first started driving back in 2000

dreamt I was driving through the four way stop by my house listening to NPR and listening to them talk about nuclear india and pakistan and then I was suddenly inside a truck where my friend was driving and saying HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!.. very weird dream.. also I could feel my forehead during the whole thing for some reason

At least we get to blow up some paki's.

>poos walk over border demarked since 1820 and gets caught on camera clearly walking and driving with vehicles over the line into China
>China is provoking us!
>India may be superpower and has surpassed whites even after you ruined our empire with colonialism and we built it up all on our own but plz help us white man!

No

>He doesn't know about 4th Gen warfare.
>He doesn't know how one aircraft if crossed the city skyline can bomb the shit out of building.
>Has no family in Dresden who went through shitty world war 2 tier planes.

Please bhai,wait for some user with war stories to pop up,war isn't a joke.

I highly doubt we will declare war on The UK.

>The white man fears the small spicy dick

I'm not saying war will break out tomorrow, or the next day, but its coming. This is a lot more about politics than just war, thats why my job brings me into contact with this kind of information and this kind of understanding regarding geo-political intentions.

Plus I have worked inside China very frequently, I've come to understand a lot about the region.

I'm not omitting that there is a similar train to Russia, I just didnt mention it because its got nothing to do with the region I'm talking about. Russia and China bolstering trade between eachother? Yes you should be worried, they're forming a stronger eastern bloc for exactly the reasons I've already mentioned, which is opposion western hegemony in trade and military power.

And just because you have US military bases doesn't mean your safe, it makes you a political and military pawn dick head.

1) Troop movements & positions near Pakistan

2) India is going to be fighting both Pakistan & China in a 2 front war.

As I pointed out my father and a lot of my family is in the army, again how close to the border do you live?

It'll continue to be "viable", but webdevs won't ever hold the stature they once had. The problem with webdev is that it's the field that normies go in after they finish their 6-week Javascript "hacker" bootcamps.

Newer pajeets tend to do lower-level/backend stuff because web dev is too lame even for them.

>Troop movements & positions near Pakistan
That's an obvious info and a small amount of local bribing and satellites will reveal the number,you are saying the day the China received the info ie the green light,the day they started this doklam shit?
Are there any Rothschild hand in this shit?
Jamshedpur

We don't have US military bases, we have a base sharing agreement and I do understand the implications of It, we've been selling missiles to Vietnam and other anti China countries for some time now, the most China will try doing is to capture the chickens neck but a the position they are supposed to fight we already have a very big tactical advantage 9 Chinese soldiers will be required per Indian soldier and as the Indian army is better trained in Himalayan warfare than China they really have a Shitty hand dealt to them, only a madman would declare war

I said they and their to refer to particular government entities, I wouldn't consider myself part of those government entities who's intentions are to increase control over their population.

I'm honestly beginning to think you're retarded. You completely underestimate what you would face.

Carpet bombing, ballistic misses, artillery are all reasons to fear China and Pakistan

Im not saying who's provoking who, I'm talking about the result of rising tensions.

This made me laugh

Yeah, my uncle works at nintendo too

The problem is we are not framing for a war,if lets just say Chinese echelons have made a deal with the money changers regarding the war,then your father or your whole family can't have any info about it because China has every hand in it,and maybe few loyal ministers would get to aboard a plane and escape this country,implying they won't be doing it in the beginning of the war.

Australian user says he is some undercover or some shit and I have been following his post since no one in this imageboard was serious about this shit,and the Frank user I guess he predicted the London ISIS attack or some shit says DNC supplied China with our top secret materials.

If all these are not LARP then we are fucked big time,and given Albert Pike we will die of bombing anyway its just a matter of time.

Yes you should be worried about bombing in jamshedpur, fuckin retard

>few loyal minister would get to aboard a plane and escape

You need to take your medicine and understand how war works maybe

A two sided war we've been preparing for 40+ years?

>are their any rothchild hand in this shit
Most likely.

I meant the bases you shared with the U.S, you got what i meant, I'm trying to respond to everyone as fast as I can, apologies if I'm a bit all over the place.

China won't recquire 9 soldiers per indian soldier as you'll be fighting a two front war and having to defend against offensive artillery, missiles, bombs, ect. While the chinese have a very inefficient army, their goal we be to use speed and surprise against you on both fronts to cause chaos and make it difficult to mount an organised defense

The chinese are mad.

holy shit being this dumb, pak closed the border to save face after we killed osama, the airlift surged in 2012-2014 round abouts, the american logistics system is spectacular, NO ONE comes close.

this thing needs to start up quick, in less than three months all those mountain passes are going to be snowed in for six months

You retard don't know shit we spend 4 times on the Chinese as compared to Pakistan, thousands of soldiers die each year on both sides they are aggressive af it doesn't make the news that's about it, as I said earlier Chinese military understands they will get defeated really badly in a war against India, but keep on larping and telling me about war Smh

You can prepare as much as you like, nothing will prepare you for the real thing. You have too much confidence and underestimate the lengths countries are willing to go to to secure their interests.

I think the west will come out on top, but not with our heavy causalities on all sides.

this faggot is gay

>He thinks the corrupt as fuck who doesn't give a fuck about country will stay to take the wrath of Chinese bombings

Mark my words only citizens and the people relating to military and some top level ministers will stay the rest like LALU and UP bhaiyaas will BTFO to Switzerland.

Have you read India Pakistan War history, the second front you talk about is irrelevant, we already have enough tactical and military advantages in that region anyway the worlds largest land artillery.
>replying to yourself
Wew

The Indians dont stand a chance in any conflict. I bet the hindus, sikhs, Christians and muslims in their own army wont even be able to get along.

This shit ain't gonna happen, nothing ever happens these days.

You can not send enough supplies via air for any sizable force.

>Have you read India Pakistan War history, the second front you talk about is irrelevant, we already have enough tactical and military advantages in that region anyway the worlds largest land artillery.

Its not irrelevant though Pak will lose eventually but at a cost,and if USA being a KIKE it is supplied those muzzies with rocket launchers and shit will make out work more difficult,and 2 front war is something we literally can't afford until some one else steps in,we have 10 days ammo for an all out war ffs,US citizens have more than that.

We have been literally preparing for a two front war for 40 years, it's how our army is trained and that 30 day ammo stat was mis representation on the data you do realize not all our soldiers will be at war all at once right?

I'm not undercover, I'm more like a diplomat.

Consider this, the Chinese havent just gotten close to Pakistan, they've also gotten very close to nepal, which may be used as yet another front to fight on, or as an entrance for chinese troops into china. Your military's focus is almost entirely on the pakistan and chinese borders, there are weak points that can be exploited, and if you aren't careful you will be spread too thin, not to mention india has sub-par infrastructure in some of these areas which makes mounting a logistics effort incredibly difficult, don't ever underestimate China, or any other country, because thats how you get fucked, when you forget that not everything goes to plan.

History is littered with countries who've fallen because they underestimate who they were up against and didn't entertain the idea that they might be vulnerable.

I'd rather almost anyone win over china desu.
Plus it would be cool to see the indian t-90s fight type 99s

>what are army posts
>what are Himalayas
It takes 30 days to reach from china to Nepal via road as I said you don't really know how war works, probably just the diplomacy around it but diplomacy is only a very small part of a war

>DeathCult is Pleasinged for This

youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

>muh 40 years

So what are you suggesting? You'll take no casualties? That there won't be civilian chaos that impedes logistic work? That you'll be able to control everything and see everything before its coming?

I'm not saying you aren't well defended or you'll immediately fall, I'm saying that india will take a lot of casualties. I think that China will lose, I don't disagree with you, I think we just disagree about how badly this will effect India.

War will drive the country back atleast 15-20 years but it will be contained on the border, I doubt even bombing would be a thing or citizen chaos I've lived through one war

the americans are going to come in with their 130's and 17 and logistics the fuck out of the Indians. If we can bloody China's nose in a proxy war then we'll do it.

this full scale war will never be popular among the population.
>9/11 in coming or anything else?

is this yet another LARP thread, or how bad the situation really is?

No we are not where is the game plan for the all the ammunition? Do we have resources man power skills and strategy to implement a get go bullet industry in such a scenario? Are we powerful enough like Germans to rebuild bridges in mere days and take care of logistics meanwhile teaching every abled citizen to develop weapons,implying the first wave of experienced gunsmiths wont die in first bombing raids?

You need more than the British discipline to deal with such a war,what happens when we run out with all the dragonavs,AKMs and H&K MP5? What will you fight the war with INSAS?

Compare this to steel production of chinese and how efficient those soul less monsters would be with the industrial power and well developed weapons industry they have at place.

Our military industry is literally outsourced we need fucking Russians to fix our Mig's.

>MUH 2 front wars.

USA needs Russia to supply their troops in Afghanistan, but without Russia's help America's defeat will follow automatically

You're right, but consider the number of false flags used to justify military efforts throughout the 20th and 21st century, you dont think that wont just happen again?

This is true

Once china is committed to this it will throw everything its got, same with nato, this is going to be an all in effort on all parts because it will be a defining moment for the region.

It will be a lot more chaotic that you anticipate. This may be a few months out, this may be a year out, this may be 3 years out, China has projects to create corridors into india through nepal, in much the same way they've connected themselves to Pakistan.

I can't tell you exactly how it will go down but I dont think it will happen the way either of us expect. I think the west will come out on top, and india won't fall, however it'll likely be incredibly bloody.

You do realize we have factories that aren't operational all the time cause we aren't a war economy right? Yes like all military in the world we can build bridges in days if not hours, take your medicine kid and read into stuff before believing everything /pol tells you
>Inb4 the factories are bombed
They are all across the country, we could say the same about China do you think we won't retaliate if they attack

I hope they nuke each other tbqh

It's speculative.