Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral'

motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Full manifesto:
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Google's response
recode.net/2017/8/5/16102476/google-just-hired-a-diversity-vp-just-as-it-struggles-with-sexist-memo-from-employee

Other urls found in this thread:

recode
archive.is/8lRZA
recode.net/2017/8/5/16102476/google-just-hired-a-diversity-vp-just-as-it-struggles-with-sexist-memo-from-employee
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61749821/
youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ017D_JOPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Witnessed. Always archive.

>recode net/2017/8/5/16102476/google-just-hired-a-diversity-vp-just-as-it-struggles-with-sexist-memo-from-employee
archive.is/8lRZA

kek

I work at Google and have enjoyed watching this drama play out internally AMA

Sup Forums thread just died, so I'll repost some shit

retarded mods

Archive:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61749821/

Well? What's the general feeling?

Literally pic related right now.

You're doing it wrong.

s-sorry

Very few will publicly admit to their coworkers that they agree but an anonymous poll that conducted when I last checked had 200 responses and roughly 35% agreed with the document, 15% were neutral towards, 50% disagreed

A lot of the internal memes which have been trending are very hostile and nasty towards the author and misrepresent his points (standard SJW practice of course)

There's a mailing list set up to discuss the document and while probably the entire company has viewed it, only a handful of people are actively participating in open discussion.

Expressing conservative views (or not radically leftist views) can affect your career here and in Silicon Valley especially so it's absurdly risky for very little up-side to speak out in support of the document or the author.

I'm glad we've passed the point where bigots no longer consider mental illness a mental illness

I don't see the big deal. It reads like a thousand other similar documents all over the internet. I don't see his name attached. Why were they so kind not to repeat it and have him lose his job like Eich?

>inclusion is not a zero sum game
Yes the fuck it is. If you have 1 opening and you give preference to the "diverse" candidate, then you're not giving that 1 position to a nondiverse candidate...or is she proposing that google hire a white or asian male to do all the actual work for every token diversity hire they make who just needs to not be an embarrassment while collecting a paycheck.

So glad my job has no niggers, because they are all too stupid and lazy to possibly handle it.

Another Google user here, this shit is cray. Just a giant echo chamber of Marxist bullshit that stems from the heart of shitty Californian politics. There are mountains of lefty propaganda that you simply can't avoid or contest without fear of reprisal.

You would think a group of such high functioning people would have a bit more variety of thought.

>first sentence
>I value diversity and inclusion

dropped

some nobody was able to espouse tame rightwing beliefs from inside Google, but i am to believe that Google will shut down my speech with super secret AI's

Best joke about it so far?

>if you are a meritocracy, you are sexist

They just can't admit that women are, by-and-large, not merit-worthy.

Support the state of Jefferson, user. Doing this will split the state and destroy the power Silicone Valley has.

Isn't it funny. Their entire argument boils down to labels.

"Hey you can't bring up IQ as an argument!"
"Why?"
"Because it's racist!!!!!"
"And...?"

>"don't read it!," said the one cult member to the other

Why all tech companies are left wing echo chambers?
Where are all right wing programmers?

LITERALLY SHAKING

Absolutely based. Love how that response article proved him right in every way. It's just sexist guys.

The level of stupid in her thread is hilarious. Trolling now.

>Where are all right wing programmers?
Actually programming/doing crazy shit with tech.

So they can blackball him in secret.

>Where are all right wing programmers?

Keeping their mouths shut and programming. Or in general not giving a shit about politics because they make a lot of money and are constantly using their brains for productivity. Memes aside, nihilism is very real among the upper echelons of society.

>I value diversity and inclusion, am not denying that sexism exists

Stopped reading there. Just goys being not so good as they were but still being pretty good.

>proudly bipolar
Jesus Christ

Wow, you should have kept reading.

moot?

In Eastern Europe building nigger killing robots and drones.

>Silicon Valley
>Productivity

What did he mean by this?

I hope this is the beginning of their decline.

google delenda est

what if it's moot?

>Sup Forums has told me to hate certain words and i trust them

you are no better than the liberals you hate.

>>>>r/politics

God I hope so.

its and we are proud of our mental illness you shitlord

>Moot gets a redemption arc

Discord should be a permanently bannable offense.

Who the fuck is moot?

>I'm a newfag come at me!

Shit tier bait

Kill your self

>8lRZA
Thank you. We need to educate the faggots who refuse to archive. Preferably with knives.

Lurk maor

There was some bible verse talking about how the Greeks were always discussing this or that, unsure of what ideals were true and always arguing about the structure and moral laws of society. It created a huge opening for Christianity to come in and dominate.

This is just like today. People don't even know what fucking gender they are or if men are men or if women can do everything men can. No wonder Islam is taking over now.

>yfw Moot wrote it

We could quite easily find out by running a semantic analysis on chrishateswriting.com and the manifesto

The author has probably done some things to protect themselves from semantic analysis though, given the ability of Google to analyze all kinds of data.

>we want an open discourse and its should be allowed to question our beliefs
>but if you say anything that contradicts cultural marxism and white genocide thats stereotyping/racist/antisemitic/homophobic/... and that can not be tollerated

how accurate was this Google insider?

Hi moot, are you still cleaning the toilets or have you been updraged to cofee machine?

some tripfag from Sup Forums

>confirms my statement by replying with a Sup Forums-approved 'this guy doesn't think like me' reaction

I really want this to be true...

Even if its not, we should start a huge rumor that it is and hopefully get that faggot fired.

Why does Google find it necessary to suck the dicks of Sarkeesian and her clones?

because that's what keeps them in the basement making the doodles

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz be true

Because they employ women in their workplace. That was their first mistake.

It really amazes me that individual in SV don't stand up. The intellect is clearly there, but you guys have no fucking balls. Pretty pathetic.

He truly was our guy all along.

quads confirm this was moot:

J-just some faggot. He's dead, died a long time ago... ;_;

Why would it be moot? Before he sold the site he was hanging around sjw types and attending cons where people talk about the importance of diversity.

The entire plan is literally to just deny inconvenient facts and harm anyone who disagrees

>working on the Go
What did she mean by this?

I love you.

Are we going to see the last guy in a before Sup Forums after Sup Forums comic?

With the proper motivation, he could be turned.

I'm not interested in hearing anybody out, you libtard fucking cunt. Stick your fencesitting "you're just like X, Y" up your le centist ass and kill yourself.

why do I have a fetish for dyed hair, I really want to fuck the blue one

Most tech breakthrough come from right minded individuals who end up forming these big tech companies, then they move to something else because their active minds want to keep on tackling new and stimulating challenges

Then come the freeloaders who are usually left minded individuals and they end up imploding under their own incompetence

There are been far too many cases, most recent and promiment Firefox marketshare plummeting at lightspeed because all those diversity hires can't keep up with the product and decided to drop support for plugins, that's why most of the lefties in tech you see around are just glorified drama queens blogging about their feelings and staying relevant by firing up debates on twitter from github issues

Yes, but he never believed them. I'm a writer and all the agents are SJW as fuck. You either virtue signal or you simply do not get representation and are forced to self-publish (good luck making money there).

Go is a programming language developed by Google.

>posting links to recode and vice instead of archive links
go back to fucking reddit

Reminder that we had an user explaining how we RUINED CAPTCHA FOR GOOGLE

checked and lmaod

So then he sold the site because...?

hang the googles . race war now

They're usually the 0.01% who are innovating core technologies that the rest of the plebs leech off of. Think John Carmack, Linus Torvalds etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

>so it's absurdly risky for very little up-side to speak out in support of the document or the author.

If you honestly believe that, freedom of speech deserves to die.

>Google recently announced a new head of diversity, just as it has had to deal with a controversial 3,000-word internal memo sent across the company by an employee.
>It contains a series of what I can only describe as sexist twaddle, wrapped in the undeserved protection of free speech. (Hey bros who don’t agree, that’s just my opinion, so you’ll have to take it because ... First Amendment and all!)
Is this a parody or have leftists really lost all sense of self awareness?

it's settled then

Is the left leaning stance of Google really boil down to the fact that they are attempting to perceive the populist zeitgeist in order to appease the consumer base of it's products?
It'd be a shot in the foot to Google if they are actually backing the wrong side.
Is this why Google actively tries to cultivate false narrative because their dick is so far in it now to pull out?

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ017D_JOPY

Seriously. The left is completely out of control and more of us need to start speaking up. They have doubled down in a big way since losing the election and their bigotry and intolerance is worse than ever.

Now is the time to speak out. Now is the time to end this. Let these people expose themselves for the extremists they are and call them out on it.

Everyone in the company already knows who wrote it.

>Is this a parody or have leftists really lost all sense of self awareness?

That happened ~10 years ago.

You're only now just realizing it.

i wonder what the gender disparity is between all "diversity" staff in tech?
i'm guessing it's 95% female but that couldn't be right in an "equal" workplace, right?

So it was foretold.

>Is this a parody or have leftists really lost all sense of self awareness?
There's a general rule of thumb stating not to attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity.

With communists you MUST reverse the rule. Everything that they do comes from malice.