So I've just been to a Walmart store and it wasn't bad at all

Have I been lied to by the liberals again?

The major problem with Walmart is not the store but the other shoppers

They wouldn't be the largest retailer in the US if they were totally shit

That's the thing, the shoppers aren't all that bad either. I was surprised.

I always park my truck at the very back of the parking lot.

The problem with Walmart is that they're rich enough to hire a multitude of corporate lawyers to skirt the same government regulation that kills off all of their local and small business competition. Walmart also has a tendency to lobby for government policy that hurts small businesses and allows large companies to become immune to the market place.

Old Walmart was comfy and quiet. Modern Walmart is a buffet of your town's worst people.

Walmarts are very clean and nice looking in upper-middle class white neighborhoods

Supposedly Wal Mart merch is made with lower quality parts despite the same brands and models from asia

>The problem is Wal-Mart [screeches in autism].
No, the problem is the government having those regulations in the first place.

Kek, bought 12 eggs for 60cents, not bad not bad.

This is actually true to be fair. If you're lucky enough to live in an area that can support multiple Walmarts and one of them is in a nice part of town, it can be almost as nice as a Target. You gotta have a big busy Walmart downtown on a bus route to soak off all the other people though.

There's a Walmart on the edge of town where I grew up that still looks brand new a decade after opening for business. All the rednecks and niggers go to the one inside town so the other one is an absolute dump.

But arent they everywhere over there and relatively cheap? That can go a long way to explaining their attraction. Its not like theyre geared to providing a stellar shopping experience, thus nobody expects it.

>t. rural retard

I work for a company (essentially running our sales division) that more or less had to quit selling to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart's obsessive focus on exacting cost reductions moved us far past the point where we were comfortable as a vendor in terms of safety or quality standards (mostly quality).

They would repeatedly insist on relatively minor reductions in wholesale cost that would necessitate major reductions in quality. And, of course, they were not passing on these fractional reductions to their end consumer.

We refocused on our traditional vendors and specialized e-commerce (Wayfair, etc.) and haven't looked back.

Just one anecdote, but poke around and you'll find a lot of that. Take it for what you will.

Supposedly, but where else are you supposed to buy the "high quality" Hanes t-shirts?

Wal-Mart is the world's largest retailer only because it has imrpoved the condition of its consumers by a minimum value equal to its total worth.

In the market, consumers only pruchase products that they believe is worth more in terms of utility versus the products own price on top of substitutes for that product.

the nicest walmart i've ever been to was in arkansas. everything was organized perfectly and there were actually attractive white staff who wanted to help me find what i was shopping for. it was strange.

Location, location, location. Stay out nignog and poor areas and walmart is just fine.

lol Walmart Hanes T-shirts always start discoloring after 3 or so wears.

Are you posting live from an Introduction to Economics class?

The problems not Wal-Mart. Its nignogs and poor scots.

Liberal here. Yes you were lied to. Walmart provided jobs and helped out communities. The same idiots that bitched about walmart being evil shop on amazon. Trump is 100 percent right about amazon being bad for society.

Me too. All the seagulls and grackles are up front waiting for some kid retarded enough to wave a cheeto in the air.

Only a madman would park in the front.

Thid is where you tell me to stop acting white, dumb nigger

>walmart near my way
>multicultural paradise
>blacks, muslims, poos
>two lanes opened
>prices arent even that great

The experience was bad enough to classically condition me to never return. White people should boycott Walmart, most of their employees are subsidized by the government too. The less successful Walmart is, the better.

The milieu of the store dictates the quality of its clientele.

This was my problem. But I don't like crowds to begin with. As a business I don't have any qualms with Walmart.

>universities are ruining the country

It really depends on what Walmart you visit. Also, most Walmarts are built I shit areas. But I don't go to them, since they're mostly shit.

Just saying that you have a lovely childlike naivete about how markets work.

It varies widely on the community surrounding the store, but generally you can assume to find the most lowly among them at Wal-Mart.

Better town or area of a city? Better store, better customers.

Shittier town or area of a city? You're gonna find mostly the dregs of society.

Not an argument

Fuck Walmart. It's like they can read my mind. Somehow they always know to run out of the things I go there to purchase.

I'm saying though, if everything in Walmart is a brand name knocking off their own brand, where do you buy the actual "quality" brand?

i do this too, and i'm never surprised when my truck, parked by it's lonesome, has a friend when i return - parked right the fuck next to it.

Out of curiosity, have you ever dealt with them?

I've worked with them directly at my last two jobs. The first time, we were a SaaS vendor to them. Mixed impressions - a lot of good in there with the bad.

Current job (VP of sales, midsized manufacturer), much more negative impression, bordering on significant dislike.

Neither is "not an argument" - you sound like one of these NEET ancaps with zero real-life business experience.

>Walmart also has a tendency to lobby for government policy that hurts small businesses and allows large companies to become immune to the market place.
This is why Wal-Mart lobbies in favor of raising minimum wage

No one does mass textiles in China anymore, its unironically too expensive and if you're going that route you get better quality shit from first world boutique crap or you double down on labor that will literally never increase in value: nigger labor.

80+% of clothing you'll find in north american markets is produced in latin america or the Caribbean. Its cheaper than chinks, sometimes has trade deals with the US, and transport costs are lower.

t. a clothing wholesaler

Dude, as much as I hate the experience of shopping at Walmart I shop there all the time. The fact that no matter what I need, I can find it at Walmart just makes it too convenient. Nowhere else can I buy produce, unfrozen meat, beer, a gun, vidya, shoes, a lawnmower, and get an oil change for my car all at one store and not rape my wallet while doing so.

At least for food, I have not noticed name brands cheapening their quality for Walmart. It's all exactly the same. I think it might just be a clothes thing, and I think they cheapened their entire inventory just to meet Walmart's demands. I don't think you can go somewhere else and get high-quality Hanes t-shirts.

They're in every small-medium sized towns and in most cities. Their real innovation was just how deep they've penetrated the market and changed commerce in small towns. I lived in a town where the nearest Wal Mart was almost a 40 minute drive and we were serviced by a local business guy who ran a small shop/gas station. We paid out the ass to save an hour driving round trip and yet he still had shortages despite the fact that he could just use Wal Mart himself to resupply his shop. Shit was a total joke.

People want all these small businesses back but don't realize most small business owners fucking suck an rely on shitty practices just the same as Wal Mart.

China is slowly moving up in the world. They are to electronics what Japan used to be in the 70s and 80s.

At Walmart now. Currently got a 36 pack condons and peroxyl mouth wash for canker sores. Looking at a mini 14 they got on the wall. Been looking at it for well over a year. I want it.

Where? Come to the Walmart here. It's a total shit hole.

Had nothing to do lawyers and regulations. Wal-Mart has used ruthless supply chain tactics and economies of scale to absolutely dominate the competition. Take away all regulations and "Ma and Pa's General Store" would've still been wiped out by Wal-Mart.

You haven't made a single argument in this thread.

You don't like those short lead times, extra quality requirements, and huge ass random orders/cancellations?

I can tell you it's also a furniture thing, from professional experience. Probably many other things as well.

K-Mart is the real disaster.

Where did you live

Walmart only sells 2 brands of furniture: Mainstays (walmart brand) and Better Homes & Gardens. And I've never seen BH&G furniture for sale anywhere but Walmart.

a white Walmart is much more normie than Whole Foods, since the latter showcases a freak show of bizarre people with tattoos, piercings, and cringey haircuts

I'm not interested in arguing serious matters with you in a dumb Sup Forums thread. Especially when I can tell from your posts that I'm talking to a kid with no experience in business.

You're that autistic Debate Club kid who asks out girls and then harasses them for a bullet-pointed list of reasons they said no.

>Supposedly Wal Mart merch is made with lower quality parts
Walmart general merchandise vendor reporting in - can confirm.

Not an argument

t. Masters in Economics

Nah, all of that was amazing!

From where? And what do you do?

And why haven't you awoken from theoretical Dreamland yet? And why are you spouting Economics 101 shit?

Got this funny feeling you may not have a master's in economics, lad.

maybe because you blend in because youre some kind of weirdo yourself

>Masters in Autism
you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Not an argument.

Oh look, two people can robotically say "not an argument" over and over. You're not making one either - you sharted a few sentences of 101 theoretical boilerplate that any economist not directly in the pay off a think thank would happily concede don't apply cleanly outside of perfectly efficient markets that exist only in theory.

depends on where you go. a walmart in suburbia and a walmart near the hood are completely different things.

t. poorfag

OTIF ftw

I fucking love Walmart. No lie. I really do. I love going there.

I work at a Walmart store and over half the customers are shitskin foreigners who need to go back.

BHG is a Walmart brand

You hace yet to adress the initial claim with anything resembling an argument and I am happy to bump this thread.

Last time I was at Walmart I just said fuck it and left when I got in the giant line to checkout. I didn't need anything there right away so I just went home and ordered it.

Amazon Prime should make their logo: Gives us $10 a month and you're never have to go to that shithole again.

I can't even tell you how many faggots have expounded on the virtues of Target while bashing Walmart as a place for losers and trash. They think that Target must be better because the prices FOR THE EXACT SAME SHIT are slightly higher. Just about a week ago a black hipster with dreadlocks was bragging to me that he hadn't set foot in a Walmart in over 10 years as if it was an accomplishment. Anyone who is such an elitist asshole that they can't stand to be around "low class" people long enough to buy some staple items should just move to San Francisco and start bugchasing.

You probably live in a mostly white area.

>Its not like theyre geared to providing a stellar shopping experience
Is that true though? When I go to Walmart, they have what I want, where I expect to find it, and for a price I am willing to pay.

My only criticism is the chronic shortage of open checkouts and the obvious push to self-checkout technologies, but even that can be a positive at times. It's nice to be able to grab 4-5 things and then quickly scan & pay yourself instead of waiting in line.

>mfw live in maine
>95% white
>only blacks and somalis I see are at Walmart either working or shopping
>mfw walmarts are embassies of invasion

>live in AZ
>Wal-Mart has bums and drunken Indians in the parking lot that ask for change
>right by a Home Depot where Mexican day laborers wait to get picked up
>inside are a bunch of niggers and freakshows

Yeah I'll never go there ever again.

>white area
>walmart and dillons
>use dillons for their constant sales
>walmart for whatever else
Do people actually buy non-food items at walmart?

Target really is basically the White equivalent of Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is, as mentioned, typically filled with all manner of shitskins.

Congrats, I keked. Here, have a (You).

>>right by a Home Depot where Mexican day laborers wait to get picked up

Report them to ICE already.

This is true. The tvs computers etc all the electronics are not the same as you would get at target or bestbuy. They use cheaper components in them and if you look at the products model number you will notice the last two digits will be "-wm" designating wal mart. Go have a look around your house.

It's like being in some fucking Silk Road bazaar, I hate it. I miss the 80s and 90s when my town was mostly whites with some regular American niggers scattered about.

Target is pro-tranny bathrooms though, so we can't shop there. I do my food shopping at Kroger, my clothes shopping at Kohls, my home and garden shit at Home Depot. I don't have a regular store I go to for appliances, furniture and automotive shit.

Do you really not understand that your "initial claim" is...

...in a perfectly efficient market, a truism not even in need of stating?

...in a real-world market, often highly divergent from reality and quite misleading?

(And no, "perfectly efficient" is not synonymous with "entirely devoid of regulatory framework.)

Honestly, for those of us who are do business in the real world, dealing with rookies fresh out of business school (and I don't even think you're anywhere near that far along) is one of the most annoying things. Can take like two years for them to be worth a damn.

Get your head out of your ass and get a job.

>wyn ask a nazi informations on an item in a walmart

Winco is better desu senpai

My problem is the atmosphere of the people in there. I can feel the weight of poor people depression going in. Plus, the people that work there have no idea where anything I ask for are and sometimes they'll flat-out ignore me and/or give me an attitude. Also had a rat scurry past me once when I went to mine.

So fuck em'. If I want groceries, I go to Publix. If I want firearms/ sneakers, I go to Academy. Anything else is Best Buy and I can order vidya online.
In short, fuck Wally World.

>Have I been lied to by the liberals again?- 81 posts and 5 image replies shown.

I spend money at 3 stores mostly

>Walmart
>Costco
>Amazon

>fearing niggers
>paying a "no niggers" tax
Elitist hipster faggot detected, enjoy getting kiked out of extra shekels at Target. Don't let your daughter use the bathroom, though, because she will be raped by a tranny.

>Amazon

Sears/kmart have a mandatory 45 minute flash game to apply or at least they did back in 2015.

I'm very polite and professional to all the poo in the loos, camelfuckers, niggers, spics, and miscellaneous brown people, that's what I get paid for, but in my head I'm raging and wishing I was friends with some ICE agents.

I have no idea. I don't buy Hanes because they suck. I did buy some black Hanes shirts at some point in time and won't do it again since they went with the tagless print thing instead of the tag on the collar. That damn printing washes off and you have to stare at the shirt for a while to figure out which side goes to the front. Its stupid.
As far as anything else... what have I bought from Walmart... the last thing I bought was a box fan, made in USA for $15. The box it was in was in perfect shape but the fan itself looked like it was kicked in. Before that, almost 6 months ago, I can't think of anything I bought from Walmart or ever walking into their store.

>Plus, the people that work there have no idea where anything I ask for are and sometimes they'll flat-out ignore me and/or give me an attitude.
I will walk you directly to the aisle it should be on and even hunt it down when it's not where it's supposed to be, which it usually is because the people who are supposed to be doing zoning and staging do it all fucking wrong.

A Walmart store is itself an inanimate object. It is neither good nor bad. Like other anons said - its the people. Walmart and it's parking lots are dangerous if there are local dindus. But if you need a beta fish to keep you company at 3am while you watch bleach for the seventieth time, they got you covered.

It is, but that's unfortunately in line with how cucked a lot of white people are at the moment. It's primarily white countries pushing all this "progressive" shit in the first place, after all.

Calm down sperg, I never implied doing either of those things myself.

>printed tag
>tag on the collar

Why not buy some decent clothes where the tag is looped with a smooth fabric and situated horizontally on the lower-left seam on the inside of the shirt? Never sticks out, never bothers your skin, easy way to tell which way you're putting your shirt on before it goes over your head. I didn't even know the old neck tags still existed.

>I'm saying though, if everything in Walmart is a brand name knocking off their own brand, where do you buy the actual "quality" brand?

Either buy direct or from stores who don't sell themselves as "discount" chains.

A pair of levis from Saks, Barneys, or Macys will be better quality than the special walmart shit-tier version with poor sewing and thin material. It sucks brands have to do this to their product line. But walmart demands it and their revenue potential is too big to pass up. They want to pass off a cheap, shit tier version of a brand customers know and trust to trick people into thinking they're getting a deal. It's misleading to say the least.

You get what you pay for. And if you're looking for quality, stay out of low end discount retailers like walmart.

went to " super walmart" 7am 50 employees all scattered about , who can hide on their phone the best, get 6 items, go to check out, 2 lanes open, I choose the closest lane. get there and one person ahead , gives a big bill , pregnant teenage cashier miscount change, stands there mashing buttons and after a couple of minutes let me know i can go to aisle 5 she has to call someone over. she had no communication skills, slow. couldn't even perform her job .

this is how it is now. affirmative action. where their standards as a company have to lower or become nonexistent to appease SJW.

service sucks everywhere these days anyway. no one gives a shit.I guess once everyone knew we had to hire everybody they said the hell with it.

And there in lies the biggest problem with WalMart-it's staff.
If they even hired halfway decent staff, it would be fine, but because they hire the laziest people they can find, it always turns me and a lot of other people off, especially when we can just go to other stores to find the same items and the same prices but with a more helpful staff and much cleaner customers/ stores.

>doesnt know what a meme is
you really thought people were just walking around with shit all over themselves?