Just got done reading this book guys

Just got done reading this book guys.

I gotta say it was an excellent read.

It is written a little oddly but since it's meant to be a "diary" I can look past that.

It basically tells the story of a white guy that is part of a white supremisist group that is highly organized and slowly fucks the system up to the point where they are able to start taking over.

Names the jew nonstop.
Shows niggers how they really are.
Shows what a real white society could be like.
Shows the folly of modern white society and the true sacrifices and bravery required to turn the tide.

Really great book guys.

Get your copy here:

google.com/url?q=http://www.resist.com/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjEuOOjiMHVAhXJzIMKHXApC_YQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNEeyYuL659brDTYNso7od5yDb6LFg

Any other good books of a similar nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/search.php?query=Dr william luther pierce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a good casual read
It's banned in Canada, even though there was nothing super graphic. Just terrorism from the 'terrorists' point of view but even then it's justified in the dystopia created.

There are times when it reads like one of WLP's National Alliance broadcasts, it's funny.

Mediocre book, but a fun read nonetheless. Best reason to read it is because it's "banned" literature.

Day of the rope.

It was pretty decent. Definitely a lot of wish fulfillment going on, but a fun read. The prose is nothing impressive (Pierce wasn't a Lit major), but it's interesting in terms of strategy and organization.

If you liked TD, try Pierce's other novel, Hunter. It's a little less sci fi and more near-future, almost a prequel. I want crazy about one of the plotlines, but it has a good thread of Revolutionary vs Reactionary (both sides are soon to have pros and cons, though it's clear which way the author leans.)

Completely irrelevant book since it was written by
A) a racist
B) in a time where internet wasn't a thing

This will never happen and CAN never happen

this is what happens when you do it in real life

>Completely irrelevant book since it was written by
>A) a racist
What did user mean by this?

It means that if you read this book and you think it was a good book you are a dainbread loser. It wasn't written by an intellectual- it was written by a lunatic.
This book shouldn't be read by anyone because it doesn't provide anything positive to the reader.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was quite fun to read.

If and when you read this book it will make you dumber. White supremeist wet dream that will never happen because it was written in a time where internet wasn't a thing.

Check out the NorthWest Novels if you like this.

Here you go OP

archive.org/search.php?query=Dr william luther pierce

It's basically just a LARP for something that will never happen. A jerk off for white supremacists to get some escapist comfort.

ill just make a revised version then. except with meshnets and bitcoin, and its REALLY gonna piss you off because whites are even stronger with these tools

You're completely right. The OP is practicing Jewish trickery by saying this is a good book and trying to get other people to read it. I mean look at he says
>Names the jew nonstop. Shows niggers how they really are. Shows what a real white society could be like. Shows the folly of modern white society and the true sacrifices and bravery required to turn the tide.

This is utter bullshit because this entire book is nothing but garbage and cannot possible predict what will happen with absolute accuracy

please fill out this form

>has something like this saved

Sad!

>racists on Sup Forums jerking off to fictional fantasies
>Meanwhile in the real world, white birth rates are on decline everywhere
It's like watching a Trainwreck

>This is utter bullshit because this entire book is nothing but garbage and cannot possible predict what will happen with absolute accuracy

What? What the fuck kind of reasoning is that?
You Jews are funny when you're heads start spinning around like that. Heh....

>This is utter bullshit because this entire book is nothing but garbage and cannot possible predict what will happen with absolute accuracy
kek wtf are you talking about. since when does a book need to predict everything with 100% accuracy? Sup Forums is seriously pissing me off today