/HTG/: CARPE DIEM EDITION Pt. Tribus

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/QQ0GuN8VvK0
archive.is/gAkNj
archive.is/IiZd3
archive.is/8Et6E
archive.is/oA8lp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135940358/#135969130
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.is/S01ro
i.magaimg.net/img/13v3.jpg
google.com/maps/search/7 eleven /@38.8802741,-77.1852043,13z
archive.is/l2uq5
archive.is/bi9fN
eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/9-25-12b.cfm
archive.is/5qX4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

You can't drain the swamp until the top national security council is cleaned of the ratfaced inbreds. If McMaster fails in purging these kikes and their shabbos we're fucked. This is the most important happening in a very long time. /ptg/ 8hr shift shills are doing everything they can to get McMaster out. Thernokike just went on Molyneux demanding Trump remove McMaster or he'll stop supporting him. This is why.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

General guideline to help you guys discover and map out the trafficking networks. We have the general area where the main distribution center in LA is with the attached image. Anyone willing to help us search this general area for anything that seems suspicious, like abandoned buildings that could be used as warehouses for instance, would be doing this general a great service.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/QQ0GuN8VvK0

Of course you're still here.

I'm in the rival thread

A rival thread? It's just people chasing stories which won't solve anything in the long run. We're actually trying to expose the infrastructure of the networks here. Regardless, do as you please.

These kinds of threads cannibalize each other, and people flock to the sensational. I'll still bump every 15 minutes.

Relevant info from previous thread:

archive.is/gAkNj

>services include cold storage, in/out services and blast freezing
archive.is/IiZd3

More info on this A&F Distributing

>about us
archive.is/8Et6E

>management team
archive.is/oA8lp

It's literally run almost entirely by Hispanics

You wouldn't be trying to bring down my efforts here would you? Just curious.

Look, I can't help you if you're mentally retarded.

What about what A5 said? That's why I'm questioning you.

You also can't blame me for being paranoid when I have an actual operative who lurks in these threads and tries to disrupt it.

What did Anon5 say? Tripfags are best left alone or they'll feed on the attention.

Let me ask you this, were you trying to figure out who I was? What was the deal with that?

Don't worry about it.

Then it should be of no wonder to you why I would question trusting you. I'll just focus on the map for now, so you can go do your thing or whatever.

where the fuck is frank

I've stated repeatedly that I'm just a mediocre artist LARPing as a detective.

If you want to know why the Shilling has increased, it's because /HTG/ is getting very close to finding the Main Distribution Center in LA.

Remember how I said "Once it's found, expect all hell to break lose?": archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135940358/#135969130

[/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

kys frank

Hey A5, still looking through the general area. One user did find some interesting stuff along the LA river area.
Also to confirm, were you in fact referring to anime bumper when you mentioned "she" in the previous threads?

1200 Lawrence St
34.028285, -118.235787

This location was also noted as well.

>There is no listed company renting the facility which is massive and has a large fleet of semis surrounding not just their parking lot but the majority of the streets around them. Most/all of the trucks/trailers are unmarked and white, a few plain yellow ones as well too though.

>The facility also has a direct connection to the train tracks. A track leads off from the main freight lines and runs directly into this building. It is also located right next to the 10 Freeway and is very close to the connections for the 101 and 5 as well.

Wow it's franks cocksucking friend/bot/sockpuppet proxy that posts the SAME fucking thumbs up rocket meme in the beginning of EVERY SINGLE HTG thread

From the other thread:
archive.is/S01ro

>Social workers and police officers in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia (DC) have detected at least nine child prostitution rings since 2009. Most of these networks -- some of which have already been dismantled -- are run by the Mara Salvatrucha, or MS13.
The following convenience store was the centre of Virginia MS-13 Child Trafficking for 3 years: i.magaimg.net/img/13v3.jpg
After doing some research, I found that this 7-Eleven (next to a laundromat) in Falls Church, Virginia is still in business and is still open.
The address is: 3011 Patrick Henry Dr, Falls Church, VA 22044
MS-13 in the area are known to headquarter in motels and 7-Elevens around the DC-area.
When asked about the prevalence of prostitution rings linked to the MS13 in their jurisdiction, police sources in Prince George's County, Maryland declined to comment about specific cases
>“in order to not interfere with open investigations.”
That means there are currently open investigations into these types of cases.
Everyone involved are all illegal immigrants from El Salvador and Argentina, they reportedly ship their immigrants to these areas and New York in order to increase the girl's availability.
Think of it like Pizzagate, but instead of Pizzerias, think of 7-Elevens. google.com/maps/search/7 eleven /@38.8802741,-77.1852043,13z

I have more thumbs up images if that one isn't to your liking.

That'll be something to assess and take into account for later.

Seriously, change up your memes a bit. It's suspicious otherwise.

Yeah the spics are the upper echelon of the pedo pyramid. Don't focus on the government

>Virginia
Keep tilting at windmills in LA, though.

>Closer searching shows that it's owned by Scully Distribution Services, Inc., which was bought by Ryder. The facility is still well connected though.

archive.is/l2uq5
archive.is/bi9fN

Now you're just being annoying.

Windmills, airports, streets, businesses, trucks, warehouses

Welcome to Franks wild ride

Bump

1) Being able to Narrow down to an Area is a good sign that /HTG/ has refined how it does things. The Map/"Clock" Method works wonders when it comes to looking at/for things in Cities.

2) I was referring to someone else.

Notice how the Shills are switching to a "Proxy Narrative".

Bump, I'm stuck mobilefagging for a few hours so I can't help out yet but keep up the good work lads, we're close to that big Distribution Center

I'd say that I'm sorry for accusing you, but it's your own fault for acting suspicious. I still don't understand why you were trying to figure out who I was.

1) we'll try to keep eliminating sectors

2) it's a weird combination of Jews, Frank and proxies from what I saw last night. Looking forward to the meltdown when we find the DC

Thats because it's all 3

You're saying that you have somebody who's supposed to disrupt your own thread?

Anon6, yes.

wut

Read the past threads in the archives if you want to get an idea of the situation.

1) When you are looking for the MDC, you will very likely find some regular DC's around.

2) As the paranoia increases, the Shills push the narratives harder & more brazen in hopes of convincing Sup Forums to believe them so they can not only False Flag that kid they think it me but also pull off the Shill Operations( ) Plans

>muh operative
>muh limited hangout diversion threads are such a thread to TPTB that they literally hired a super secret spy guy to subvert my smoking gun evidence

sorry senpai, but you aren't that important

You're right, I'm really not. I have no idea why I'm getting this much attention.

Is the main distribution center necessarily going to be larger than the others? The one at the LAX international airport would be considered fairly large I would think.

Don't know if this area is large enough or really suspicious at all, but I found another couple of buildings next to each other that are both up for lease.

1506 Paloma St Los Angeles, CA 90021

It's to the right of that address. Just in case anyone think that it's worth checking out I figured I point it out anyway if not just to narrow down our list of places more.

MDC's come in 3 variants:

1) [A Group of Buildings that are close together]

2) [A Group of Buildings that are close together, with the MDC being one of those Buildings].

3) [Large Building/Warehouse]

[A Large Building/Warehouse]*

MDC's are can be Bigger in Size and/or Number of Buildings involved.

Last night's thread was filled with shills and misdirection

I see a lot of potential in this place. Also check this out
>if Sup Forums ran a trucking company
eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/9-25-12b.cfm
archive.is/5qX4I

I would think so, MDC gets the bulk shipments to get dived and sent to all the other DC's around/DC's far away.

Why does a remote island need an airport?

1) That was expected as /HTG/ gets closer to the LA's MDC.

2) MDC's work because when it comes to "putting all eggs in a/the basket", it's easier to do if people don't know about the Basket

That's interesting, but please remember that we're focusing on this general area here:

That's where the MDC for LA is.

You really are just a bot, aren't you?

This is an island right outside of LA

I understand that, but the area that is outlined on that map is already our predetermined focus because we have reason to believe that the MDC for LA is in that area somewhere.

This shit welcome here?

Any idea what this is? It's next to the stadium.

That's not what we focus on really. We're more about mapping things out and looking at the trafficking networks themselves.

Why wouldn't it be?

Are the Rothschilds behind this entire thing?

I think I already know who you are. That's not the kind of stuff we're looking for.

What exactly are you looking for then? I'm guessing that distributioun centers would be big and not somewhere too obvious.

Abandoned/ up for lease places that could act as warehouses and places that could provide the resources and services required to act as a distribution center.

This is the type of area that would possibly meet that criteria, though it's probably not big enough to be the MDC.

So office parks and the like?

Nope, they get far less Shills.

That would be more for /EWO/ threads. What /HTG/ covers is the Trafficking Networks themselves.

eh, not quite. Think more like warehouses, logistics places, and places that are big enough to be able to store stuff that are potentially suspicious. Might be a better description of this in previous threads that I could try to fetch for you.

what did the kike mods delete?

Pizzagate infographic

One of these.

Makes sense that Frank didn't want any mention of pizzagate ITT. Makes me think

But what are the implications?

You bunch are a-ok in my book. Have a bump.

What about empty supermarkets and factories?

Do you mean abandoned or up for lease? Potentially, yes those could be worth pointing out if you find them. I don't think a supermarket would make for a good distribution center though.

>/HTG/
What does it mean?

/EWO/ threads are the best place to cover PG.

Read the OP

Autism and/or robot detected.

epic gen. bump and please keep em coming.

How far off till we crack everything open?

For sale. The streetview is from a few months ago and the two buildings look abandoned still. It looks like there used to be a few businesses in the building on the left that aren't open any more. The one on the right looks empty too.

1799 south central street

What's your beef with Anon5? He is always been an ally

Hardcore Telescopy General.

That person has just been acting weird in general recently.

The best of Sup Forums is when we come as a community and help people out like that bike lock guy. Keep up the good work! I also put a meme up for good spirits:)

Checked.

Honestly, you are a very rude person.

Makes me question what they are here for.

It's gonna be another hour before I can start to help search, keep up the good work

Don't know if that's really big enough, but it could potentially be something worth jotting down.

/HTG/ has already narrowed down the Area where the LA Main Distribution Center is in:

Fuck you. I want off this ride. These threads are a nightmare without proper guidance.

Fucking hell! Good work

That hasn't narrowed down jack shit.

You are garbage.

Yes, remind me how I'm the rude one. Are you just mad that these threads aren't going in the direction that you wanted them to because you believe you could do so much better?

People are only interested in searching in their locality. Get some boots on the ground and we'll talk.