Anyone who defends McMaster is either a muslim or a meth addict costume larper nazi

Pic related. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jewish right is trying to claim he's a traitor and the Jewish left is trying to claim he's one of them. It's a concerted kike attack to get rid of the general cleaning the ratfaced inbred jews from the national security council. If McMaster can't clean the filth from the NSC nothing can be done.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/

Neocon warhawks who want regime change in Syria and to reignite Afghanistan back to 2003-07 levels are using CNN and other globalist/progressive outlets to try to convince people that McMaster is under siege for being anti-Israel when that is just a cover for the fact that they hate Bibi (Trump's friend) and know that Bibi and Trump wont allow them to bring their full scale ground armies and nation building contractors back into that part of the world

Real Trump supporters dont trust him because he is a neocon globalist war hawk who doesnt try to hide it . His views on foreign policy align with John McCain's and Bill Kristol's. So whatever Bill Kristol and John McCain's view of Israel is, that is also HR McMasters

You can't drain the swamp until the top national security council is cleaned of the ratfaced inbreds. If McMaster fails in purging these kikes and their shabbos we're fucked. This is the most important happening in a very long time. /ptg/ 8hr shift shills are doing everything they can to get McMaster out. Thernokike just went on Molyneux demanding Trump remove McMaster or he'll stop supporting him. This breitbart article is why.

Calling the most respected general alive a Muslim is a funny JIDF trick. We know who lets these muds into our nations, who blasts our children with multicult all day.

Explain the letter faggot it proves hes a traitor. Letting Obama's commie advisor continue to have access to everything even without a need to know basis he IS A TRAITOR and he has to go.

Cuck Wilson, Evan McMuffin and the (((Reagan Battallion))) everyone, give them a round of bullets

What did he mean by this?

I don't even like Cernovich much but hes right about this guy (barring a massive operation fortitude level deception beyond anything we've seen from Trump).

Thernokike is not a friend to anyone here. His whole job was sit around until someone made a move against the kikes. This is what McMaster is doing by cleaning the filthy inbreds from the national security council. Thernorat was shaking in his boots on Molyneux saying this was the last straw for Trump. Ezra, Posebiec, and all the controlled opposition faggots starting freaking out once this article was posted.

Maybe you guys should request an anti semite who doesn't also grant Susan Rice and other fucking democrats continued access to NSA information. No matter how anti semitic he is the Susan Rice letter makes him a traitor.

Nothing is more improtant than getting the inbreds out of the NSC. The Jewish right is attacking him while the Jewish left claims he's one of theirs, this is to be expected.

Why wont you call (((them))) what they are? a fucking infection on the planet, a tribe not worthy of licking the shit off an aryan's shoe? Won't say tribe? fucking pathetic weak kike impostor

Address the Susan Rice letter or fuck off.

Maybe they want to see what she looks for or is up to? It could be trap?

Bill Kristol the Zionist war-hawk has come out stating that Republican's should take the party back from "Trumpists" and support a competing candidate for 2020. He also stated that Republican's need to re-brand themselves as "liberals" because they hold liberal views on economic policies. This seems to be a trend where "conservatives" are re-defining themselves as "liberals" in light of their "liberal economic" views, whilst not giving a shit about the cultural marxists that aim to destroy western society with their absurdist and degenerate policies.

But Bibi wants american ground troops.

this

>Maybe they want to see what she looks for or is up to? It could be trap?

I'd like to think so... but shes just a spy and I don't see that will help catch her masters Soros and Jarett.

The (((Reagan Battalion))) and their supporters need to be doxxed.

The idea is to tie everything Trump does to Israel and hope that slowly erodes his base, but shows such a fundamental misunderstanding of how Trump won and what his base's motives are that it has literally no chance of succeeding which is why none of their pet projects have yielded any results at all (these are the ones who started and stoked Bannon vs Kushner and Kushner and Ivanka as ZOG traitors to Trump)

Only a shill deals in absolutes.

They really have been let off the hook considering they were the ones who funded and hooked up the Access Hollywood tape. Lot of people forget that was the last big nuke #NeverTrump launched and Trump just brushed it off and won the election 2 days later by crushing the second debate

Their time will come.

>polspastics think a neocon globalist warhawk that said midly dissaproving things about israel, perfectly in line with Soros stance, can automatically be trusted because he said something against Isreal and thus has to be "redpilled on ((((()))))s

Fucking hell.

Have you ONE (!) braincell left?

Liberal jews are the perfect example of the fallacy of the ZOG
There exist a separate group that beleive strictly in Globalism and Love love love muslims more than isreal

Thats why you see urban kike millenials going free pelestine

Mcmaster is only a high status versikn of that

Globalist good kafir cuck

It just these guys are generals and politicians are trying to outsmart them. They basically shit tactics all day, shit might not be what it seems. I'm going to wait a bit and see what comes out in the wash before getting all pissed off or not. Think of how much bullshit we've been subjected to in the past year, it's bananas.

I'm surprised how well they've flown under the radar, they need a thorough doxxing.

I remember Fox News rolling out Evan McFuckstain as a spoiler for Trump before the election took place. Fucking scumbags.

Next you'll try to tell us Obama and Rice are great people.

Just woke up here, and fuck me, it's pretty clear this morning their are moves afoot to launch a coup against Trump, they're not even hiding it anymore.

Are we sure he is (((Reagan Battalion))).

I want to trust Trump on this and normally I do but I can't see any possible angle where keeping [[[McMaster]]] isn't a huge fucking mistake.

Oh yeah. But what are we going to do about it? That's literally the play - they know we probably won't do shit either way. Later it will be spun, evidence created, in order to make it seem like something else happened. And again, no one will do anything even though it will be plain as day. Same thing happened before, during and after 9/11.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA

I'd rather have Flynn there but that's me. It's just tough to be sure of the replacement but Mattis hasn't shived him while he was sleeping yet, he might be ok?

Who else was available that thought like Flynn? The answer is no one. You can't replace an irreplacable genius like Flynn, so instead you go for the deepest of deep state types (which is also why he preferred Harward over McMaster), and you make him chair the NSC while it's still full of Flynn appointees like Steve Bannon, and you understand how the deep state operates through first hand experience. These people have been playing this game for 30 and 40 years.

Trump has only been doing this since 2015. I would be surprised if McMaster is still in place at this time next year