I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO READ THE QURAN

I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO READ THE QURAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqGKmgFH4Q
quran.com/
youtu.be/1P1hi2WuZIc
amazon.ca/gp/product/B0749P7DZJ/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0749P7DZJ&pd_rd_r=VCYY24V6J7PDN20MWDN0&pd_rd_w=808L9&pd_rd_wg=LLXZ0&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=VHTP9W8Y9KRPMNJHST46&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=04ba9dff-ad6f-4c0e-9daf-7ccc545ca71b&pf_rd_i=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I CHALLENGE YOU TO REGAT THE BIBLE

*READ
Fucking autocorrect

you should watch star trek. muhammed would have been a star trek fan. he would like to have scanned for lifeforms

No, thank you Chris Hansen.
I'm not into CP.

I did. It sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqGKmgFH4Q Not necessary I already speak in tongues.

Already have. Islam is the white man's religion. It's the most redpilled one there is

Roosh!?

Already did. Why do you think I don't like Muslims.

just read it faggots

quran.com/

can't you link me to a "Quran in 3 minutes" video?

I read it and gave it a 9/11

no, thats fucking stupid. this book has crippled the progression of a lot of people. its 2017 and you still have the dumb barbarians living like is 1400 years ago over there. no thanks, keep it.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO READ THE TALMUD

1 post by this fucking ID

I've read the Koran. Not a Muslim. AMA.

I challenge you to read paradise lost by John milton. Excellent bible fanfic!

I have read atleast half, I really hate Muslim filth - dirty sexual deviants - all arabs have an average of 85-90 iq. Dogs with dicks is the way I see it

Quiet goy, you'll ruin everything!!

READ ALBERT PIKE 1871 LETTER

in sage we post

Saged

>finished King James last week
>finally understand the meaning of faith
I've never considered myself a fedora or religious
But i have newfound respect for Christianity
I now know my ally, but i must study the enemy closer.
What are the best translations of the muzzie and kike books? Looking for as complete a collection and as accurate a translation as possible, price is not an issue

I read 4 pages and I want to blow myself up now.

It's boring.

SAGE koran is for homosexuals, pedophiles, and goat fuckers

I did and actually found it to be quite disturbing.

youtu.be/1P1hi2WuZIc

Shit on koran!

amazon.ca/gp/product/B0749P7DZJ/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0749P7DZJ&pd_rd_r=VCYY24V6J7PDN20MWDN0&pd_rd_w=808L9&pd_rd_wg=LLXZ0&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=VHTP9W8Y9KRPMNJHST46&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=04ba9dff-ad6f-4c0e-9daf-7ccc545ca71b&pf_rd_i=desktop

Frmr muslim here. left after realizing whatever good tenet thats in quran is done away with in the sunnah and hadith, and its HERE where much of the ISLAMISM/arab culture shows itself. This is not to say, however, the quran without hadith/sunnah makes it any better, in fact its a "REcitation" of biblical myth.

in fact, you can really fuck up a muslim in debate when you know about the hadith and sunnah. . .its the like the jewish talmud

I challenge you to suck my dick off.

How I read islamic books.

Already read it. Even have a Quran app on my phone (and a Bible app).

The Quran is an interesting piece of literature, but as a holy book it's quite flawed. The Quran is really just a long book of loosely connected poetic ramblings and warnings of judgment day, along with rewritten Bible stories with Arabic names instead of Hebrew ones. It's repetitious to the point of being almost silly (Allah is so great, you are all going to burn, Allah is one god, but you don't know, oh if only you knew! - repeat x100). Unlike the many books of the Bible, the Quran has a single author, or at least is written from the perspective of a single person (or a single entity). Also unlike most of the Bible, the Quran doesn't so much transcribe events like a history book, but is written with an openly opinionated hand. It's written from the perspective of an angel, one who is tired of humanity's bullshit and decided to write a long-winded book of poetry, like an angsty teenager letting out thousands of years worth of bottled up emotions. It's actually quite scary to think about the implications.

Also before you ask, yes I've read the Hadiths. I put them on the same level as the Talmud. Which is to say that they're all trash written not to enlighten anyone, but only to defend the beliefs of a people clearly uncertain of what they believe in.