youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States#1837.E2.80.931862:_.22Free_Banking.22_Era
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/BhsEV
archive.is/VQesR
archive.is/NiDB9
archive.is/Gu0Sg
archive.is/Jc3Ge
archive.is/b4yvi
archive.is/6WZGh
archive.is/pGLvQ
archive.is/bEu3F
archive.is/5C5if
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

Ok so do we believe Cernovich in that McMaster is the one behind the leaks? Or are we with 8gag in that he's purging all the 'Muh Israel' shills?

MAGA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States#1837.E2.80.931862:_.22Free_Banking.22_Era
I want to go back to this era.

>Do you want me to make them more regularly?
Let's save it for truly urgent moments, lest the mods get wiser

kek, "morafagging" in what sense? If in the sense of "we do because we care" it was part of the kayfabe

I remember that as well, that's something that can be revived: to find and destroy "undocumented and unafraid" groups

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

What's /ptg/'s thoughts on Trump wanting to increase the number of Europeans coming here. I'm on board with it, if he manages to put this policy in the RAISE act. It would increase the white population in our states. The waiting lists are already filled with Europeans so it would work.

Greatest 4 hour snuff film I ever saw

>Do we believe ecelebs
>Do we even fucking listen to ecelebs
>We
Go back to plebbit.

I think you should trust President Trump.

Tits for Trump!

Google is having a civil war right now.

That's a cute deer.

I'm for it. It cuts Diversity Visas, and since it cuts the waiting list down it will make it easier for Yuros to move here.

Cernovich is a kike shill
He recently censored a Ben Garrison on his site because Ben named the true Jew puppetmasters

Here is the third option: if the good people here wanted to follow ecelebrities they would likely be at one of the places you mentioned (Twitter, 8gag). And if they wanted to participate in idle unverified gossip they would be with highshcool bitches talking behind the backs of one another.

Well supported first party documented data or GTFO with gossip and let the good people here partake in MILFPosting, awooposting and other forms of killing time.

The soundtrack fit well.

>we
>believe Nigger Brain Man

Well (((Cernovich))) is one of them.

Holy shit thats your best one yet.

TRUMP VS ZUCKER IN 2020

HOLY FUCK THE MEMES

>tfw neocons won't get rid of obongocare & probably just block anything related to trump
feels bad man. i'm feeling down.

They're going to launch a coup to remove Trump.

That's pro quality work user. We're not worthy

Is hungry man running on 2020?
What's this bullshit Republicans secretly working on challenging trump?

Liking trannies is degenerate.

I think we need to just Trump on this.

sounds like they need more dumb white slaves for the vampires and parasites to live on

>don't want useless refugees
>increase European immigration
>Europe has already been invaded by refugees
>end up with useless refugees anyways

Why the fuck isn't Jeff "Dudeweed" Sessions actually doing his fucking job and going after leakers? Why is this fucking neocon so desperate to go after pot, which is literally harmless?

Its literally Bill Kristol pushing the idea.

Why is Washington state becoming less white? And how are New York newborns still 47% white? And I live in a state that's almost as bad as Alabama

>tfw no cute deer gf

We'd mostly get slavs but okay

it's just the usual RINOs jerking off the fake news media for some free clicks

No, there is no cabal surrounding Trump even though lots of people wish there was. Your fears are unfounded.

Why do you think he's surrounding himself with Generals and chose this time to "renovate" the WH?

That's what annoying me lately about him. Trump was right to threaten him since he's doing almost nothing here.

How does it work? Who can call a primary?

She really hates presidential Trump

>The Air Force awarded a Boeing contract modification Aug. 4, 2017, to purchase two commercial 747-8 aircraft for future modification to replace the two aging VC-25A Boeing 747-200 presidential support aircraft.

>This contract modification follows a set of awards in 2016 for risk reduction activities. The Air Force has already requested Boeing to provide proposals to design, modify, test and field two Presidential mission-ready aircraft. These efforts will be awarded via future contract modifications. The program expects to begin aircraft modifications in 2019 and reach initial operational capability in 2024.

>"This award is a significant step toward ensuring an overall affordable program," said Ms. Darlene Costello, the principal deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for acquisition. "As we move forward, we will continue to seek and implement cost savings opportunities."

>These aircraft will start providing worldwide presidential airlift support in 2024, after a series of modifications and tests.

>In March 2017, following a series of requirements reviews, the White House reaffirmed the minimum set of requirements necessary to meet presidential mission needs. The modifications to the aircraft will include incorporating a mission communications system, electrical power upgrades, a medical facility, an executive interior, a self-defense system and autonomous ground operations capabilities.

>Since the aircraft were purchased through commercial contracting procedures, price and other related details are commercial-competition sensitive, meaning the negotiated price paid is not releasable. However, the price will be part of the overall program cost baseline once set and will be released in accordance with the contract publication requirements.

Here is one of the planes, 747-8i C/N 42416 / LN 1519.

Constructed in only Nov 2015 originally for Russia's Transaero, it's been laying at Boeing's Everett field ever since.

>ywn have your neck snapped by some alien bodybuilder girl
Why live?

she literally just wants the wall

She's been hating him ever since the Syria bombing.

fuck that bitch
>Trying to steal my job

Pushing this shit again?

Charges: Sex traffickers took hundreds from Thailand to US
archive.is/BhsEV

Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
archive.is/VQesR

Jeff Sessions Declares Fight Against Elite Pedophiles A Top Priority
archive.is/NiDB9

238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators
archive.is/Gu0Sg

Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
archive.is/Jc3Ge

Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
archive.is/b4yvi

Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
archive.is/6WZGh

The Department of Justice Stands by Texas's Voter ID Law
archive.is/pGLvQ

The U.S. attorney general is bringing back the harshest sentences for low-level drug offenses
archive.is/bEu3F

Sessions's New Civil-Forfeiture Rules
archive.is/5C5if

She's a dumb cunt, who cares.

No, she just wants to complain

She has a point though. Getting sleepy myself.

What annoys me is that Sessions has literally done jackshit.

Kelly and Trump solved the Immigration illegals before Sessions was even confirmed AG.

Dudes just fucking useless.

thats a big plane

>Why the fuck isn't Jeff "Dudeweed" Sessions actually doing his fucking job and going after leakers?
Bullshit, pic related. Trump quite literally just congratulated him on twitter for his work on that front

> Why is this fucking neocon so desperate to go after pot, which is literally harmless?
Also bullshit, he's letting states that legalised it alone. You surely can prove me wrong and show a crackdown on pot, can't you?

Every popular pro Trump host is having "allegations" thrown at them. None of the anti Trump hosts are.

Really makes you think.

Every week she switches between "wtf I hate Trump now" and "wtf I love Trump now". No wonder she's never been married.

Football is almost back. Who are /ptg/ teams?

And he's a manlet too.

>DON'T LOOK FOR FACTS AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION. STOP IT.
The absolute state of people right now, jesus christ.

There's 4 leakers that are being prosecuted, right?

Year 124 BC: Roman Senate considers cutting off genitals of soldiers in Galia, some to become women.

Childless Women always end up fucked in the head.

The Patriots, duh

>writes book In Trump We Trust
>constantly distrusts Trump
>constantly says how members on team Trump should be president and/or campaign in 2020
>constantly shit talks Trump about the wall even though it's gonna be made

I dont know why this place bothers with her. She's a hack, a fair weather fan but gladly takes your dollars off Trump's back.

Is this Stephen Miller news real?
I just woke up, has the jew finally been unleashed?

The Gauls are behind this!

>Kelly and Trump solved the Immigration illegals
kek, now I know this is just a ruse, totally organic guys, you, and

he's delusional to think a literal who like him would be able to in any way affect Trump's numbers in an election. Trump crushed 16 better men than him.

>HuffPost Has Learned
>By Yashar Ali
trash

She did this same shit during the primaries

to be fair Gorka is huge. he dwarfs Hannity

>Ann is the sleepyposter

Forgot pic

Attacking Eric Bolling? So Hannity and Tucker are untouchable, huh?

But Sessions had to be threatened in order to get him to move on the leakers.

It's funny how we notice inocous coincidences. everytime I read russia and trump in the same paragraph my brain goes 'ting'. The Mass media propaganda is really powerful, even if you know its phony

The part with the iron maiden rigged up to 100 D-cell batteries was fuckin lit

We are awaited in Vlahalla!

SHINY CHROME AND NEW

she wants to complain about the lack of wall and how she hates immigrants

History will look back and see the Trans obsession by the leftist as the true signs of degeneracy of the West.

They realize that hannity and ticker have fan bases that Bolling does not.

Outlaw Star was the shit. Was literally Han Solo: The Anime

Who cares? Everyone sends dick pics nowadays. As long as its not unsolicited or with a minor who gives a fuck really? Those sluts probably wanted to see

Fake news, Kathryn admitted last night she slept the entire week

The 747-8 is essentially just an elongation of the older 747-4 structure, so this Air Force One will be about 20ft longer than the previous one.

This is also why it's not selling very well, most airlines are just choosing the much newer A380 if they're still buying jumbo jets at all.

>Everyone sends dick pics nowadays

Well if everyone jumped off a cliff, would you do it

AWOO~

Listen Ann, Trump doesn't have a magic wand. He can't magically make a wall appear in a split second. Even after FUNDS HAVE BEEN FUCKING APPROVED she still complained. No, she doesn't actually care about the wall, she just wants to complain.

i'm like 99% certain i was discussing it with another user earlier today or yesterday
i feel like every few months somebody brings up outlaw star and i love it

Hannity apparently fought it off and I believe Tucker is genuinely too pure to ever do anything inappropriate. Charles Payne got taken down on FBN though

I wish she would just drop dead already. Christ almighty.

Why is McMaster giving interviews to MSNBC?

It's such a worthless scalp to try and gain. O'Reily was a prize, but no one would care about Bolling. I'm surprised Waters got away with a "vaction".

Its got a much bigger 2nd deck that the old AF1.
More room for lasers and shit.

>>Ann is the sleepyposter
My thoughts exactly kek

Yeah, right. Arresting "Reality Winner" was a fluke right? The DOJ has a policy not to disclose ongoing investigations and for good reason: that Awan dude almost bolted because he got wind of the investigation on him.

Here is another question: AG Is the Law part of the "Law and Order" thing, the "Order" being the FBI. Would you start a high profile investigation on leakers with FBI Director Comes at the helm of the investigation? What about FBI Acting Director McCabe?

Trump only now got his FBI Director confirmed meaning Law and Order can be trusted now with Sessions and Wray. If you want to be a perpetual loser you are at the wrong place, you would feel more at home at Breitbart comment section or reddit, they have upvotes there so you guys can jack up your visibility.