SJW Comics

Do people honestly read these comics or is it some Soros funded psyop to fuck with people's minds?

>There has been a growing trend in recent years where some cartoonists have been making online comic strips which cater to social justice warriors (SJWs), neo-feminists, transgenders and other groups. Some of the artists are female, some are male and some are... others.

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/08/05/Opinion-The-SJW-Comic-Strip-Epidemic

Notice the subtle "P" in that "LGBTQIAP2S+" bullshit. Guess what P stands for?

Last one.

From the original or shopped?

Lurk moar.

Joke's on you, faggot. I've lurked for a whole 3 days before posting.

This is the life of a fucking tranny!

How delusional, no one fucking talks to them, must be why it is a comic.

>we should be grateful they're basterdising a franchise

Peh

fuck i can just see the piece of shit white male hunched over editing this thinking that shits " so funny "

whats the joke? That you should enact violence when someone disagrees with you about pop culture?

I know that dick

Fuck's wrong with that one asshole? Don't be a smelly bastard and you get some tang. Pretty easy ass concept to understand and it wasn't even that bad of a joke.

There was a joke?

Yeah. Clean your bedroom and sort yourself out.

holy shit
That definitely was one thing I could live without knowing

And the punchline?

Polyamorous? Pansexual?

Peanut butter?

Yup

Why is it not mentioned that dude is in a star trek uniform?

Where's the joke

You will be sad, miserable, and alone if you don't.

>a pb & J without jelly

He's judging how far along the spectrum someone has to be to not just say "peanut butter sandwich".

Do you actually think Stacy sill turn Chad down if his bed is unkept?

> 40% suicide rate
After reading this, I am suprised this number is not much much higher

P e d o

You go girl! We don't need no dirty mens! HOLLLAAA!

now i will be able to take my grandchildren to see starwars thank you mickey mouse

That isn't a punchline you mong.

All jokes have a bit of truth in them. Every single time? No. Sometimes? Yeah, probably. And the fuck do you mean unkempt? She made a disgusting face for a reason. Smell, look, something about the bed made her feel awful. If there were stink lines hovering over the bed, it would have made the joke a bit easier to understand. I guess some people just can't understand a simple joke without it being explained to death.

>I eat out disease ridden, death smelling rotten cunts everyday

Go take a dick in your ass, faggot. Some people don't like dirty individuals.

There is no joke, just a little scene of dude x not getting poon because of his lack of hygiene. It reads like some religious tracts but stylized as sjw

>Guy is eating an actual meal
>Thing is drinking nothing but a milkshake

Do Americans really do this?

>implying we don't actually live in a world where pasty hamplanet bitches with Elvis hair and problem glasses aren't still deluged by the fawning and admiration of an army of Millennial beta-males, practically daily

You wonder why these girls have such attitude when you only have yourselves to fucking blame.

go back

Holy schnikes, are you people actually retarded or on the spectrum? It's a fucking joke about losing out on some drunk free pussy because you couldn't be half assed to do your bed and wash your sheets. It's not some gut busting laugh out loud riot, just a simple joke for a simple smile or chuckle. Fucking aye, you people make me feel ashamed for coming here.

I'm not offended by the comic, it's fine, but you keep saying "joke" and there's just no joke there. There's no twist, no wordplay, no visual humor, nothing funny at all unless the idea of a girl getting grossed out by a guy's sheets is inherently hilarious to you.

wait aren't they both drunk or something? Wouldn't this be rape? Why not make a statement about how he shouldn't get girls drunk to bang them? Instead it's just some jab at males being slobs... Can lefties even keep all their own bullshit straight anymore...?

>anchored by women and people of color

But the old films already had Leia and Chewbacca to fill those quotas

Nah, think I'll stick around. BTW did you hear about the based black men and jooz?

If you think there's a "joke" here in the traditional sense that it makes people laugh then you clearly are on the spectrum yourself, because you're making up social nuances that don't exist.

I doubt the author knows the difference

I can't help but notice how often these comics depict acts of violence against people whose opinions differ from that of the author.

You take sjw comics serious too? Awesome, you're totally my spirit animal!

>Not immediately recognizing the dick from the both the original and the screencap.
You should die

>comics
>they'ren't comical

>calls this thing drunk free pussy

Also, checked.

Yeah I have a group pic here

Oh, right, what we have here is some bleeding-edge shit, and nothing "traditional." Maybe one day we'll all be as saavy and WOKE as you.

>Lurk moar.

yeah, lurk moar back in 2007

Look, if you don't find it funny, that's fine. To say it's not a joke though is inherently self-galvanizing. It's a bit a mockery of slobs. That's it. It's almost akin to black comedy or schadenfreude.

Go ahead, tell me to die one more time.

>not comical
>implying

I recognize that bulge.

Oh, yeah, because she wasn't drunk to begin with and the act of seeing his dirty bed didn't sober her up immediately or anything like that. I swear you fucking retards say this shit on purpose to piss people off.

Comics are a visual medium, you stupid fucks.

Nosengoldberg is based af desu.

why didn't she slice his arms off??

What's wrong with having two-month-old sheets?

holy shit that first comic. these mutants truly are insane.

No, I'm serious. My sheets are three months old, and they're just fine.

>she
I dont know whats worse, the mentally ill people, or the people that perpetuate their mental illnesses

DRUMPF is the mind-killer.

I clean mine every month and I go to bed clean. I admit I'm lazy, but your sheets shouldn't appear dirty unless you're a filthy person.

I tweaked it a bit.

Yup.

Totally normal.

Go wash your dirty ass fucking sheets already. They should be washed, at bare minimum, once a month along with your pillow cases. Really though, they should be washed once a week. You shed dead skin cells, not to mention sweat, dirt, cum, piss, farts, feces, every day that just accumulates exponentially. You're sleeping in filth. Go wash'em.

It's like her legs are on backwards.

The latter. Enablers are definitely the worst.

Please use the tolerant term of "Pedosexual".

Without any source of previous reference to the comic or the creator, that would appear to be a drunk woman turning down a drunk man because he didn't wash his sheets.

Shit like this though? No, this is fucking retarded and should be treated as such.

It had to be a fucking leaf.

>It's okay to kill someone with military grade hardware if they ask a question you don't like.

Are you referring to actual sheets (on top of the mattress) or duvet cases?

It's braddy sample guise, one wyrrrd, TUMBLR

Venerate your Father.
Clean your Room.

>From the original or shopped?
>not recognizing that bulge

>dat bulge

I actually gagged trying to read that,
that's so fucking disgusting.

How could the suicide rate of trans be almost 50%
idk, maybe nobody wants to fuck their mutilated manhood.

Damn that's a good pic. Where'd you get that user?

how the fuck did he know what she was having for lunch
>we wuz psychiks n shieet

holy crap this is so perfectly telling of the truth (that being 'trans' is bullshit arbitrarily chosen personality trait). and, of course, zero self-awareness.

I really dont understand this comic at all. Is it just because I'm drunk?

Pretty good.

here tbqhwyfamalam

They realize they mutilated themselves in a very horrible way, and unlike most of the shit they do, they say, and they thin, there's no safety net under them and no turning back.

always resorting to violence.

My father is a faggot and cleaning your room is a waste of time