youtube.com/watch?v=KoDOiOMytSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>did nothing wrong
>made jews mad
>found guilty on fake charges

Where my wu tang?

he's live streaming right now, he'll be fine

Pharma bro will find a way

Wrong he was forced to do crimes against his will and got sent to jail so as to be a scapegoat.

what a fuckin narcassistic little faggot

he'll rot. I say let him.

He's going to win appeals.

Consult the digits.

didnt he make a bunch of schizophrenic blog posts and youtube videos about how he was being stalked by jidf or some crazy shit. i thought he was larpin but maybe he wasnt?

He got 5 of 8 charges dropped

He's going to get a slap on the wrist at best, 0 jail time confirmed

dats a nice quacker

F

He said 3-6 months worst case. And most likely he will be chilling at "Club Fed"

sauce

Why is he being sacrificed when EpiPen's CEO is way more devious and she had a much more negative impact on the world due to the EpiPen price hike?

Is it because EpiPen's CEO's father is a US Senator?

If anybody needs to be punished by the law, it should be EpiPen's CEO.

P for prayer

>leaf

I'm gonna kek when the judge says "Due to your blatant disrespect for this courtroom shown in your social media posts, I am sentencing you to the maximum 20 years"

>t. insurance company shill

I cant remember. I dont remember if it was a LARP here or if it actually was real. I was more or less polling the audience to see if anyone else remembered

It really is beautiful. I wonder what the criteria for winning is

>wanting to punish someone for having autism

Shame on you, he can't help it.

He was h3h3 podcast and as soon as it ended the fucking jews started shit talking him

22:30 onwards really makes me think
youtu.be/6fjzYAHMlgA

Nah everybody hates him so they'll make an example of him. You can fuck people with drug prices all you want but you can't act smug about it.

good job mr duck

Dem didgets tho

Fuck off you non-white cunt nigger poo chink kike. Martin Shkreli is literally /our/ guy. Fuck off subhuman.

Should do all 20 -nothing redeemable about this beta sleazebag

I wish my autism was useful like his. I watched him compile pharma data last night into excel. The fucker was rampaging through financial reports of several companies and working his spread sheet, but you could tell it was something he liked doing.

Lol bro he likely won't even do time tho

>he'll rot

the statutory maximum for what he did is probably 5 years, which means he will get 1 year at most in some comfy white collar prison.

he'll be fine.

Those charges were dropped he's charged with deceiving investors in his hedge fund (using funds from his pharma company to pay them off essentially).

Pharma Bro is the role model for Nietzsche's Superman.

F
U
C
K
This cunt

Where is he live streaming? He's not on youtube. I want to watch him enter shit in excel.

ITT: other amoral, antisocial, bottom feeding scum who think this evil little shit is a role model to them. what worthless vermin you shit stinking mongrels are.

>"waahhh Shkrelli is _LITERALLY_ murdering poorfag homos by the thousands pls send him to jail forever"
>ends up going to jail for coaxing people even richer than he is

He always reminded me of my old neighbor Aaron Johnson

He's not allowed to release it apparently, but he went with the whole "i bought it so only i could have it" thing to piss people off.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoDOiOMytSQ

He did a bit anyway though the madman

>this thread is three hours old
>38 posts
>Necro-bumping this scum
Sad!

bump

bump