Why are lefties so homophobic while claiming to be for gays rights?

Why are lefties so homophobic while claiming to be for gays rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

propheticrevelation.net/original_sin/the_serpent_seed_3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Comedy))) in current year.

I dunno, it seems strange that they pretend to support gay rights in one breath, then make fun of Trump and Putin calling them homos and nonsense. Really strange.

Because they're full of shit.
If conservatives did something like there would be an outrage from liberals.

So what if the Mooch snuck in a smooch?

How is showing how youre a secret fag who hates all this stuff hating this stuff with phobia

And then when you try to point out the hypocrisy they attack you for supporting Trump

It's just standard character assassination. It's so retarded it's unreal.
Also the type to claim they stand for gay right while calling republicans/conservatives closet homosexuals as an insult.

Nigger what the fuck are you trying to say

Because thats what paychopaths do

Jewish tactics 101

Why is it homophobic to find two ugly men kissing to be funny? It would be just as funny if it were Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders if she were fired/quitting.

No they are playing on the fact that a lot of trump supports and Putin do not like gays. For example drawing Putin kissing another man is offence to those who have homophobic beliefs

Yeah, but would it make sense for Republicans to make a sketch comedy that depicts Hillary Clinton as a conservative? Or as a Wall Street banker? Just to say: "people who support Hillary don't like conservatives or Wall Street bankers, so this must be really funny"?

Because they are the definition of closet racists, sexists, etc.
They don’t care about any of the parties they pretend to support. They just do it for virtue signaling. In their head all these people are weak; therefore they need their help the most which in return gives them a moral ground. But it is all a monopoly on morality and nothing else.

You bumblefuck everything so you can hide your balls inside ladies' hand bags

becoz fuck fags and fuck Drumpf

We aren't. We just know how homophobic Republicans are and are using it against you. Like when the the Kurds use female soldiers to fight ISIS, who are scared to be killed by a woman as they won't get their 42 virgins.

>(you)

Incase you're serious, it's making a mockery of your lifestyle as something absurd. But it's really no surprise. Everyone the left stands up for they only do because it's like a Barnum and Bailey sideshow. Gays, trans, minorities, otherkin freaks. All the same.

It's just the applause and shock is replaced with pats on the back.

Tory Smith

>it's okay because we don't mean to insult fags, we just do it as a means to insult you
lol at your convoluted thought process

Nope. To insult those who insult them. You make excuses because you cant deal and you know you only mock yourselves

>Deflecting and not acknowledging any of those points.

It's almost like gays are too immature to face their shortcomings, but still demand people treat them as equals.

There was no insult.

Ok milab pedo. Everything you do is a lie cover up hypocrisy or projection. Always has been

i'm not the one making the excuse, the excuse was made by keep up cuck

its like when they got mad people called obama a muslim like it was an insult

Nah

Youre fucking orange and a kike but thats not insulting

then why was it made as comedic sketch?

Where? Take your shilling and get some chemo. Dont answer that. Just shut up and fuck off

Thin-skinned, wide-stretched asshole. Stop posting now, kid.

in OPs post
it was meant as comedy for lib audience. if they don't view it as an insult then why is it humorous to them?

>hates all this stuff hating this stuff with phobia

Ok peterson you fucken drag queen

I just want to chime in and say that this fake-leaf poster is actually correct with regard to taking this to its logical conclusion. Which is surprising.

All they want is votes...they have no morals

It doesn't get better unless you grow up. You can't keep taking what other people create, or say to you, and turning it back against them.

Like said, it doesn't get better. You'll be in your 50's at your local gay bar trying to find a hookup, bitter, and angry at everyone while imagining people know you're a faggot and treat you differently because of it.

Suicide is just one decision away.

>out of context
You get called bigots. Say golden rule is mentally ill. Say you wanna shock fags cuz youre pedos. So pardon me if i repeat after you. Twist it. And sound confusing. Thats not the point

BTW, did they finally give up and just rename SNL "The President Show"?

You guys need to read more leftist forums, the infighting shit like this causes is hilarious. They will flay each other alive over whether or not it's ok to call trump a faggot, and the best part is because the niggers are usually homophobic you get this huge divide between the fags and nigs over whether it's ok. Nothing is funnier than watching a limp wristed cuck try to explain intersectionality to a 75 iq nig

Truvada. Go raise your kids. Youve had 6000 years. You and your partner are the original degenerates cucked by another species and you brought the end times. Just like it was in your beginning. Nothing new under sun. Take your miss cleo bullshit larping and suck an egg. Childish motor boating faggot

>Hahaha, Trump's so gay, it doesn't matter if he says he's straight, he's totally gay.
This is politically correct
>Hahaha, Caitlyn Jenner's a guy, it doesn't matter if he says he's a girl, he's totally a guy
This is hate speech punishable by 10 years in maximum security prison

Why are they so racist and sexist when they claim to be for equal rights?

33% approval. Lost pop vote. Cant pass shit. 60 mile wall. Just like contract with america. The right doesnt want to govern. Theyre back stabbers. Trump is carter Jewterschmidt

This leaf best leaf

>gay
>spouts creationist beliefs
>race realism
>roman proverbs

Getting (you)s is one thing, but why after I initially called it would you lay it all out there?

>i'm totally not a shill
>even though i ignore completely the topic at hand and appear to be using common but unrelated talking points to diverge the discussion from its original point
kys

>Republicans
>Comedy

Bot or non-English speaker using google translate?

Do you want the real answer to your question?

Because they lack self awareness, and perspective.

Bot, there's a few fagflag bots.

>The President Show

Wait a minute, leftists and Hollywood kikes are so deranged they made an entire sitcom about Trump?

Good thing I don't watch TV.

Post your feminine boipucci.

How is that homophobic?
They are just calling him a fag.
They aren't saying being a fag is bad.
Just that he is one.

Muh personal responsibility. Muh lack of auhenticity. Post the gif of him necking with pence. Is it liberals' fault to make fun of those two necking? It doesnt line up

Beating my girlfriend, fa la la la

Once you become aware of how jews operate you begin to see their hands in everything. Its so obvious and so disgusting. I don't know how anyone watches anything on tv when nearly everything is propaganda for (((their))) interests

Lefties are massive hypocrites. You should know this.

I'll break your javascript if you don't leave.

Jews organise thru women. Isis is a fertility cult

Being gay is a mental disorder. Now I understand why the left makes fun of gays

This is an English-speaking board. Please don't post here again until you know how to write a coherent sentence.

>cult of freud
Xq28 gene. Where is your bodily evidence? Only kikes have spiritual problems called mental illnesses. How is everybody, yourself included not at least bi? How is this not a spiritual problem you ignore and call the opposite mentally ill? Hrm? propheticrevelation.net/original_sin/the_serpent_seed_3.htm

Post your feminine, trap, sissy, boipucci while wearing a meido outfit. Do it now.

Not my problem. Lazy ancient jew tactic. Like the whole board

If the Republican Right (Conservatives) are the ones who want to "crush the downtrodden under their boots", then the Democratic Left (Liberals) want to enslave them. Many policies by the Left are for placating and keeping the lower class/ethnic groups perpetually poor.

Aipac=usury=fiat money=car insurance at the hospital and being labelled a developing country

CNN should be called TNN all they focus is on false "sources say" stories about trump

Fake jews talkin bout fake news

>muh troovahdah
>shilling for big pharma

Only works for 2 years before the harsher side effects kick in last time I checked, and gays usually keep up the buttsex long after that

because they're brainlets

Turn into an anime and post your boipucci. Right now.

Flip it another way. If they get their hands on you, that is what they'll do to you.
They're all threats passed off as jokes.

Because like heteros, it's a point of derision when the subjects are ugly.

>Why are lefties so homophobic while claiming to be for gays rights?

They're psychopaths, they change their opinions at the drop of a dime just to try to manipulate people

Can lefties stop hating themselves for being white? They don't have to feel sorry for me because I'm brown. It's racist.

Far Left and Far right are extremely homophobic and the catalyst to the in your face LGBT culture. Those with traditional conservative and liberal views don't give a fuck about who you fuck as long as you don't shove it in their face and try to indoctrinate their children..

What side effects are so bad compared to any other while it prevents it? Im in process of getting. Havent went out for bedding activities til i do or at least thats the plan. Always have worn protection. Doubled with that. No risk. Do you even wear condoms? Truvada doesnt work on women at all. What were your sources? It's not like there's already a disorder. Ow my headache fuck this safe sex you lie about all the time. Where's my woman anal and throat cancer. Zika. And harder to see super gonorrhea

Um sorry Doodle Drumpfkins, but stop getting Pensy Penis' twoodler in a twaddle and start realising this is a beautiful expression of the homosexual identity. Drippy dry, drimmles! :)

Lame

Its bad that this make my penis hard, i am no homo..

There's no difference between neo vag and vaginismus. You made traps popular. Gays make pussy cheap for you. Blah blah

its on ((comedy central)) which has been a black lives matter propaganda station since ferguson burned

It's not gay if I pay for him to get ta-ta-ta-tas

>implying Roman nationalists weren't gay as fuck

lol @ watching anything Comedy Central puts out.

WE HEARD YOU!!!!!

Huh it's almost like they only care about what they say they believe in when its convenient for them.