DR PETERSON VS MARXIST GOOGLE - RESCUE YOUR FATHER

archive.is/8lRZA
motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Full manifesto:
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Google's response
recode.net/2017/8/5/16102476/google-just-hired-a-diversity-vp-just-as-it-struggles-with-sexist-memo-from-employee

Dr Peterson just Tweeted the Following: twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/893983092884594689

"And if VP Danielle Brown would like to have a YouTube conversation about sex differences, I'm willing to participate :).
there is a JORDAN B PERTERSON connection to all of this."
VP Danielle Brown Was recently hired to google as the Vice President of Diversity and Marxist Equity

I was at his last lecture on tuesday. the video for this lecture has not been posted yet. But here's what happened.

>Dr Peterson's Youtube account was locked last week, because he had "violated the terms of service"
>this prevented him from uploading his most recent lecture of the Bible series
>he was scrambling around teusday trying to get his account reactivated
>he emailed google asking for an explanation and if they knew who he was and if they really wanted to do this
>he started to tweet and contact his army of supporters and journalists
>His account was latter reinstated that day without explanation
>He latter on received a physical package at his door step
>in it was a case of wine and a note
>the note claimed to be from someone who was a friend of a google engineering
>it confirmed that there was an ideological power struggle and far left wing censorship campaign at work within Google.

Keep an eye out for his next lecture lads. things are escalating.

God Bless Our Right Wing Google Employees
cnsnews.com/blog/gage-cohen/youtube-now-targeting-videos-controversial-religious-content?utm_content=buffer277b2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.WYXyB0PoCpg.twitter

I would love to see that debate.

Infamy.org
Clintons and deep state own jewgle. Alphabet is the name. They don't even try to hide it.

>Google just hired a diversity VP
> One of the aspects of the post that troubled me deeply was the bias inherent in suggesting that most women, or men, feel or act a certain way. That is stereotyping, and it is harmful.
jewgle has doomed itself.

>>in it was a case of wine and a note
>>the note claimed to be from someone who was a friend of a google engineering
>>it confirmed that there was an ideological power struggle and far left wing censorship campaign at work within Google.
proofs?

he will travel to the underworld and slay the dragon

For this guy to be putting his whole future on the line is impressive. But other qualified engineers will start fleeing jewgle like a sinking ship if it keeps pushing.

-

Only facts and reason can shed light on these biases, but when it

comes to diversity and inclusion, Google’s left bias has created a

politically correct monoculture that maintains its hold by shaming

dissenters into silence. This silence removes any checks against

encroaching extremist and authoritarian policies.

god do you fucking nerds do ANYTHING besides internet politics ? like holy shit i get paid to be here but yall are driving me insane

And if anyone doesn't believe it, before Alphabet, there was and still is the New America Foundation, which was chaired by Eric Schmidt of Google. The New America Foundation is kind of like a focal point between Silicon Valley tech, MSM, the deep state & CIA, and Rothschild banking.

There are roughly seventy boards on Sup Forums and you came to Sup Forums to complain about political discussion. You're already insane.

JBP is the single reason I havent totally given up on the Liberal tradition

The guy who wrote the manifesto is right

And

He calls out the Jew....kind of ...he's one step from it.

Wrong image

wait, that's the manifesto?
that's fucking word-for-word the position of JBP on marxism
he said that exact thing in a speech or a lecture, about how the french intellectuals shifted from class warfare to identity politics in the '60s, when the atrocities of the soviet union started getting out and the gulag archipelago was published

An ideological censorship war at Google? Things have gone too far. I can't even watch his bible series without the SJW bullshit finding its way to ruin my life. Can we all just end it now, let the bombs fly and let Jesus sort it out. This is beyond the pale.

What type of evil people try to sensor a man as thoughtful and caring as Dr Peterson?

Where did this case of wine story come from?

>it confirmed that there was an ideological power struggle and far left wing censorship campaign at work within Google.
i wonder which side moot is on.

>tfw you're a leftist who hates the new liberal left

You are not a leftist, you may be a liberal, but the left has moved so far to the extreme that what was once a classical liberal is located squarely on the right. That was one of the things that took me a long time to sort out. I always saw myself as a center left classical liberal but nowadays that makes me a right wing loon.

Oh well, these commies wont be laughing when they are thrown in the gulag. That is where we are heading and we will get there sooner rather than later.

It was also Adorno in Authoritarian Personality who wrote about similar topics

That's what we have been saying about cultural marxism on the ultra right since the late 90's early 2000's son

Google Frankfurt school

Politics is downstream from culture.
Control culture, then control the nation

This is being slid

Oh, just like when people speak and represent the interest of colored people like they're all the same?

The left is full of fucking hypocrites.

We talk about video games and films and stuff too.

>Everyone I agree with is a Nazi

The very fact that a company has to have a
>VP of Diversity, Integrity & Governance
is telling enough that something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

bump

bunp

>politics
this is Sup Forums you dumb fuckwit.

His most recent lecture on tuesday, I'm quoting him from memory. he'll be uploading this lecture sometime this week on his youtube channel

I don't understand why this story isn't the top thread on this board right now.

looking forward to this

This guy literally wrote nothing wrong and is getting persecuted for it.

Wtf is wrong with these people?!?

>Wtf is wrong with these people?!?
Eight years of Obama made them so bold they don't know any existence, and they simply can't imagine anyone disagreeing with them.

There's another thread up atm