Why do people watch this Kike's 40 minute Wikipedia sourced YouTube videos?

Why do people watch this Kike's 40 minute Wikipedia sourced YouTube videos?

Do people realise this kike is hiding millions of donations in bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs
youtube.com/watch?v=03PZbt3l4J8
youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw
youtu.be/bovRn0jiJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j5mpBBvSZ1A&t=259s
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBFeoikELo
onlysouls.stream
youtube.com/watch?v=5ut-EUHouBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Defends white culture, promotes protection of white procreation
>Kike

Fuck off ahkmed. We will wipe you from the face of this earth

Would you rather have unsourced Substance free Climate Denialists????
youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs

youtube.com/watch?v=03PZbt3l4J8

Fuck off Shlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM

Climate change is a kike myth designed to control the least informed of the US population in order to hamstring the most powerful nation in the world. Only an uninformed fucking moron with no real medical or scientific background would take all that bullshit at face value without actually looking at the scientific evidence and interpreting it in the context of the world.

"Global warming" rebranded as "climate change" (because gore and company got caught) is complete and utter bullshit and only a cum guzzling knuckle dragging mouth breathing neanderthal or a dirty hook nosed kike would believe it.

>literal jew
>not a kike
fuck off alt-kike retard

The guy is a kike who shills a Pro white mixed with Pro Israel agenda in order to make money from fans and to protect himself.

Stfu he's literally quoted Peter Brimilow on immigration. And he even pointed out Jewish hyprocracy on diversity and multiculturalism. And has high quality presentations and has done way more good work than you have.

>Implying all jews are zionist kikes
>>>>>>>>>>implying

Your probably Jew. Again he literally exposes Jewish hypocrisy to some degree.

That's because it makes him money to pander to you, moron.

He has tried hiding his Jewish past multiple times and even lied about it

He's literally talked about his mother being a jew from 1930s berlin you fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw

>alt kike
Stfu with this meme. Go buy some magic crystals and go back to Renegade Radio

Fpbp.

He's doing gods work.

>muh based nationalist kikes
lmao

>the "alt-right" isn't jewish
lmao

Yes and attempted to hide it straight afterwards, moron.

youtu.be/bovRn0jiJDw

Unfortunately, I can't show you the other videos of him covering up his Jewish past because they're banned in my police state (seriously).

they're either kikes or good goyim

he's half german half irish
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

>Why do people watch this Kike's 40 minute Wikipedia sourced YouTube videos?

Because it's entertaining.

>Do people realise this kike is hiding millions of donations in bitcoin?

a) Literally impossible to hide stuff in bitcoin
b) Fuck off commie and get a job, the money doesn't belong to you, "hiding", pathetic.

Because
CULT
U
L
T

>oh boy another character assassination thread while providing zero counterevidence

I want the people I like to be successful, why is OP such a jealous faggot? OP should post on a commie faggot board as Sup Forums supports capitalism

Cringe lol

Oh..

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

He is literally a Jew and he admitted it. There's footage of him saying his mother was a Jew from Berlin. He still speaks sense, though, so I might not hold it against him.

White culture is abandoning your family and giving money to a jew?

There's a difference between being ethnically Jewish and practicing.

There's these 'gotcha' videos and they don't really prove anything beyond Moly may be making a distinction or not.

Then why'd he lie about being ethnically jewish?
Why would an ethnically jewish person in the business of convincing people he's going to save the west if you give him money want to hide the fact that he's jewish...if he's not a zionist.

I just don't understand why people keep going to him for fucking therapy.

He is a horrible person to get fucking therapy from

Is being maybe 1/8th ethnically Jewish actually Jewish?

>making money is bad

Get the fuck out of here you commie fuck

So you are not Jewish if you are an atheist?

Really got the ol' noggin scratchin there, it's like you are on level one of Sup Forums

his titles are becoming more and more vague
more clickbaity than ever before

bump

The curse only passes maternally so it depends on where the halves are. Since his mother was born to a Jewess, he's infected.
He's making money off the suffering and confusion of pseudo-intellectuals on Jewtube. This wouldn't be so bad (dumbies deserve to get conned) if he didn't also try to get them to abandon their families which is destructive to western civilization.

sigh must I go on vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5mpBBvSZ1A&t=259s

If I was an ethnic Jew I would capitalise on it to play the system and shit-talk Jews when I have the ability without immunity.
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBFeoikELo

I watch his videos and I've never paid him a cent

Get the fuck out of here with your commie bullshit

posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

A person that might be 1/8th Jewish does not consider themselves ethnically Jewish.

I've been here since 2009. You'll start to realize there's a bell curve on how much you blame the Jews for everything.

He has a whole website dedicated to brainwashing idiots like you. You're on step 1, if you're dumb enough you'll eventually sign up and be sending him money.
Just don't send him a dollar. It really pisses him off when people only send him one dollar.

Irrelevant, this is what you wrote
>There's a difference between being ethnically Jewish and practicing.

His narcissism and obsession with material wealth is enough to realize he is a Jew, never mind the fact the multiple times he has mentioned his Jewish mother.

If you can't figure out he is just pandering to his audience to make more money you might as well kill yourself now as you clearly haven't understood how the world works. Or perhaps the molytears and whisper-shouting lured you in? :^)

Two different points that both lend to my greater point of saying there's uncertainty in trying to "gotcha!" on the question.

If Stefan is actually a small percent ethnically Jewish, he wouldn't claim himself Jewish it doesn't make sense.

If his mother didn't practice Judaism, he could say she wasn't Jewish in that sense.

Ultimately, none of these videos or assertions mean anything because nobody's gotten to the bottom of it.

Molymeme is the kind of guy you have to punch right on.
He convinced his wife to abandon her parents and put her psychiatric practice in jeopardy so he could spread his ancap beliefs to her vulnerable patients and lend credibility to his practice of deFOOing family and friends who aren't ancaps.
He's a literal monster and he needs to be purged from the right or he'll embarass us all one day.
Seriously the more you look into this guy the darker it gets.

This. If you don't think that mass redpilling is worth accepting someone who disagrees with you on 10% of things or who you think is secretly Jewish, you're either a LARPing communist or you're an easily manipulated fool.

>citation needed

You're a fucking cuck, you're the one that is brainwashed into thinking making money is bad

God I hate commies so fucking much

OK now it's becoming obvious that you're just a leftypol shill

Seriously kill yourself shill

Calm down Satan, I love money. I just don't like cult leaders.
Really nigga, be specific at least I made a shit ton of claims there.
Fuck it, send him money. I reserve the right to laugh at you, you blue pilled cuckold.

Kill yourself leftypol shill

Moly has been a fixture on Sup Forums since the beginning.

No idea what you are talking about. You can't even construct proper arguments for this sentence
>There's a difference between being ethnically Jewish and practicing.

The fact is that Stefan mentioned his Jewish ancestry multiple times before he realized who is audience is and now tries to hide. You make of that what you will, it's no point discussing with people who can't figure it out.

Believe what you want you naive cuck monkey.
Drink the koolaid, be a good goy, who cares.

>I made a lot of claims so it's reasonable that I source none of them. Also, ad hom

Keep it up leftypol shill

What if it's a reverse shill.
Like, you're so insistant I'm a shill because you're a shill.
That or it's autism.
I'm not spending any time looking shit up for you, do it yourself. It's all true.
Or don't, you deserve to get jewed.

>tries to hide

That's what we're trying to discern here. I laid out my points. There's reasonable doubt that he's hiding anything, just that he's being precise.

>I'm not spending any time looking shit up for you, do it yourself.

Holy fuck could you try to be a less obvious shill

Seriously kill yourself

show your flag.

Why would I give money to someone I occasionally watch on YouTube? I don't give a fuck what molymeme does with his personal life, I think he's got some decent positions and is pretty persuasive for normies. Also, you're outing yourself by not checking those digits.

>He's making money off the suffering and confusion of pseudo-intellectuals on Jewtube. This wouldn't be so bad (dumbies deserve to get conned) if he didn't also try to get them to abandon their families which is destructive to western civilization.

And LARP as phony commenters on his pages.

But to those of you who need your Daddy/philosophy fix dumbed down, go ahead and give him your shekels.

Are you retarded? One of the posters you quoted here
posted this video which has the screencaps of the comments he has made when people bring up his Jewish ancestry where he DENIES his mother being of Jewish ancestry on multiple occasions. Why are you taking a position on the issue and claiming the "gotcha videos" don't prove anything when you haven't even bothered to watch them?

You are truly a bizarre individual, I guess it's the 1/8th Jew in you.

digits are expressly forbidden within this thread, this thread is for serious business. There's Jewish trickery afoot.

OP, Have you ever considered that you may actually be dumber than average?

Whats his name

can you get any more obvious?

Because his content is generally high quality.

Yeah.

Leftypol cucks are such subservient goys, they even admit they are shills

Still no flag shillbot.

You realize how pointless your post is, right?

Anyone that isn't a kike with a VPN or a chink with a VPN larping on Sup Forums already knows this.

This is the oldest jew trick in a long time. Only plebbit falls for such obvious kikery. Thats why i tell them to fuck off in every thread.

Only faggots and niggers get angry if you cannot come to an agreement on 100% of things. I'll gladly take 80% of it if it means we get rid of the fucking jew controlled media.

I actually didn't click the image till now. My point stands though, only a retard needs the fucking picture to know that half of Sup Forumss traffic are commy faggots who are going to eventually become internal nazis. Hope ((you)) fuckers are ready.

onlysouls.stream

REDPILL

bitcoin isnt worth shit, no wonder people throw that shit around ive literally never seen anyone spend it.
Steam started accepting bitcoins yet has admitted they have yet to spend a single one.

Like fuck off with your shitty currency and get back to reality.

MOly's best INTERVIEW

youtube.com/watch?v=5ut-EUHouBs
Watch this
he got tricked thinking he was goign to be talking to someone about Atheism but instead he got pwned by a scientist
go ahead and watch it and ree afterwards

Stefan is a treasure, that should be cherished and respected.

lol
A bitcoin is currently worth like 2800 dollars.
If you had bought 100k of bitcoin a few weeks ago when it was 2000 dollars you'd be up by 71 grand.
COPE NIGGA

>there's a jew at the center of this creating his own bitcoins and being rich off the backs of retards putting worth into it

So sell your shit for fiat currency before the jew cashes out. What's the problem? I wouldn't count on that happening any time soon though.